(Minghui.org) After evil ringleader Zhou Yongkang came to our city in early April 2012, a wave of arrests of Falun Dafa practitioners began. I, along with two other practitioners, was arrested and taken to a police branch station one day by plainclothes police officers while we were clarifying the truth about Falun Gong to others in public. At the police station I looked inward and quickly realized why I was arrested.

Clarifying the truth face-to-face about Falun Gong (mainly distributing Shen Yun DVDs and distributing CDs for breaking Internet blockage software ) had been going very well for me for a long time. However, the scale is increasing, and I had forgotten to cultivate myself. I felt very good about myself and had started to look down on others. The attachment of “doing things,” showing off, the competitive mentality, the attachment to vanity, the attachment of fear, resentment, and other human notions all surfaced. I wasn't putting the Fa in the first place and was simply so busy that I had little time to study the Fa. My palm drooped down often while sending forth righteous thoughts.

Upon finding these attachments, I realized the seriousness of cultivation and felt very sad. But I immediately realized, “I will be rectified in the Fa if I have any omissions. No evil is worthy of harming me. Master is taking care of me and no life is worthy of persecuting me. Whoever does so, is sinning, and will receive immediate retribution.” Thinking of this I asked Master to strengthen me and asked righteous gods for protection. I started to clarify the truth of Falun Gong to the police but evil factors in other dimension were still plentiful. They were controlling the police. On a human level, the police refused to listen to the truth and they had bad attitudes. One of the officers shouted loudly and demanded that I report my name and home address but I refused to cooperate. He hit me very hard with his fists on my head but I felt no pain. I know that Master actually endured it for me. I realized that I needed to ask Master to strengthen me and eliminate the evil factors and spirits of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in other dimensions in the police station. My righteous thoughts became stronger and stronger.

In the process of sending forth righteous thoughts, I saw the police checking my cell phone and phone book, so I sent forth righteous thoughts to prevent them from finding anything. As a result the police checked it from eleven o'clock in the morning to four o'clock in the afternoon, but found nothing. They did not give up and detained me for fifteen days for using "anonymous" as my name.

My husband and a fellow practitioner came to rescue me at five or six o'clock in the afternoon. My husband told the police my name, which I had tried very hard not to let them know. I was very discouraged and all my human notions came out. I blamed my husband for telling the police my name and lost my righteous thoughts. My husband and the fellow practitioner asked the police to release me. Policeman A said, "You are too late. She did not report her name. She will be detained as 'anonymous' for fifteen days." No matter how my husband tried, it didn't help. Because I was so discouraged, I lost my righteous thoughts. Policeman A said, "Take it easy. She will be released after fifteen days." With an irresponsible state of mind, I got into the police car, thinking that the detention center would not accept me, but they took me in as "anonymous." I was more discouraged as I followed the police officers order to sign and change into the inmate uniform. I was then sent to a room on the third floor.

At about 11:00 p.m. I got to the room where a lot of people were asleep. I could not sleep and thought a lot while looking inward for why the result was like this, and what my loopholes were. Looking back at my thoughts at the police station and why I was discouraged, I finally realized that the starting point of not reporting my name was not righteous. Because my mother-in-law is paralyzed at home, I needed to take care of her. If I reported my name, they would send me to detention or a brainwashing center, and no one would be able to take care of my mother-in-law. The evil took advantage of the loophole. I hated that I did not cultivate solidly and could not believe in Master and the Fa completely. Master's words from “Pass The Deadly Test” came into my head,

“During a human being's journey toward divinity, since it is a human being--and not a god--cultivating, he will definitely make mistakes in the process of cultivating, and there will definitely be tests that he doesn't pass well. And of course there are those who make huge mistakes. Once you have recognized your problem, the key question is whether you are determined to get rid of it. Only when you are determined to emerge from it can it be called cultivation, and that is cultivation.”

Master's words awoke me to realize that I must pick myself up from being discouraged. I needed to rejuvenate my energy and do a good job from then on.

Looking at so many sentient beings sleeping in front of me, an idea came to me. I came here with the purpose of saving sentient beings, not to endure persecution. Usually I don't have the chance to come, but today I was brought here and I need to take the opportunity to eliminate evil beings who persecute Falun Dafa practitioners and save all the poisoned predestined people here. My previously discouraged mood was completely gone, and I now had very strong righteous thoughts and asked Master to strengthen me. I would do a good job here.

When I was ready to get up around four o'clock next morning, an inmate whose last name is Pu (who the police arranged to monitor everyone in the room around the clock) came to me and asked me softly, "Falun Gong?" I answered with a smile, "Yes." she said," Do you want to do the exercises? "I was pleasantly surprised that Master was using her mouth to encourage me to do the three things well here, so I hurried to clean up and then started the fifth exercise. After dawn, everyone in the room was surprised to find a Falun Gong practitioner here. Everyone was looking at me, so I told them why I had been arrested, along with the truth about Falun Gong. I talked about how the evil Jiang Zemin and the CCP persecute Falun Gong practitioners, and asked them to quit CCP.

Many people were being arrested in those days, including drug abusers, prostitutes, gamblers, thieves, etc. Every day there were dozens of people, sometimes hundreds of people from different areas in the city that were sent to this detention center, and the room was filled. There were not enough beds so people had to sleep on the floor, but my room was strictly controlled and normally people could not come in. Seeing so many people, I had an idea. I would ask Master to bring predestined people to my room and take them away after they learned the truth about Falun Gong. So every day there were newcomers and people who learned the truth about Falun Gong and then left. This gave me confidence in saving people. I only slept three or four hours per day. The rest of the time I intensively sent forth righteous thoughts, recited the Fa, and clarified the truth about Falun Gong. During this process Master showed great mercy and let people witness Dafa's miracles.

A 65-year-old lady, whose family name is Dai, suffers from diabetes. She was very ill one afternoon, lying in bed groaning. Someone suggested that an inmate report it quickly, otherwise she could die. The inmate rang the bell to try to get the police over, to explain the situation, but the minutes passed by and the police did not come. We were all anxious and asked the inmate to ring the bell several times, but no one answered.

The old lady moaned loudly. We urged the inmate to ring the bell again and this time an officer came. The officer yelled, "What are you people in this room up for (because there is a monitor in the room)? What kind of patient haven't I seen? Don't make a fuss over a small thing..." No one dared to say anything after the policeman's shouting and cursing. At this time a thought emerged, “It's time to validate the Fa.” I whispered to the old lady and said, "Grandma, you can sincerely chant 'Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good'. The officers don't care about you. You need to hurry up and take care of yourself, and chant quickly." The old lady moaned in pain and didn't answer me. She suffered the whole afternoon like this.

At dinner time (six in the evening), everyone rushed to get dinner. I sat on the bed in the lotus position to send forth righteous thoughts (My bed was next to the old lady). So I sent forth righteous thoughts facing her. I finished a half hour later and the old lady's moaning stopped. I asked softly, "Grandma, do you feel better? I'll go and get some food for you." She said, "Good."

When I came back with the food the old lady got up. Everyone was surprised, "Grandma, are you okay now?" The old lady was asking me while eating her food. "Did you send your energy to me a while ago? I felt cool stuff swirling around my body. It was very comfortable. I am totally better now." I smiled and said to her, "I sent forth righteous thoughts. It's our master who had mercy on you and you benefited from it." The Woman added, "You told me to chant 'Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good'. I chanted continuously." At this time people in the room were shocked. Some people said, "Falun Gong is amazing." One person said, "I have back pain please give me some energy." Another said, "I am hurt here. Please help me." Some others said, "Grandma is an honest person. She doesn't lie. This is definitely real!" Some people still didn't know what the words were. There were so many questions. I didn't know which one I should answer first.

Everyone witnessed Dafa's miracle and was looking forward to being saved. I asked everyone to calm down, and said, "I am a Falun Gong practitioner. We do not cure people's illnesses. I cannot cure illness either. As long as you sincerely chant 'Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good', and quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations, you will benefit and be blessed. This is the guarantee for your life forever..." So people took out pens and paper and asked me to write the words on the paper. Everyone got a copy and we read together, "Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good."

It was hard to describe the people's joy at that moment. It was not like a detention center. I was moved to tears. I am grateful for Master's mercy toward sentient beings. At that moment everyone forgot they were in a detention center. They were free and no one came to bother them. They were enjoying true happiness. It was truly "The Buddha-light illuminates everywhere and rectifies all abnormalities." (Zhuan Falun). I later talked a lot to clarify the truth about Falun Gong, continuing until nine o'clock in the evening. Everyone slowly went to bed.

During those fifteen days I always considered others first, as a practitioner should. Many people were in a bad mood when they first came in. I used Falun Dafa's principles to advise them and let them know how to be good persons. Some were seriously ill and could not take care of themselves and I offered to help them wash. Some were on scaffolds with hands and feet affixed to the bed, and they could not eat, drink, or use the bathroom. I offered to help wash, feed, and even help to take away the toilet pot. My actions moved people there. From their hearts they all came to believe that Falun Gong is good. Except for a mentally disabled person, everyone quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations.

The fifteen days were up. The day before my release I was not calm. Looking inward, I was afraid of being sent to a brainwashing center. But I soon denied these negative thoughts. However the next day my heart was still not calm. I went downstairs and saw policeman A and another police officer driver, and understood that they wanted to send me to the brainwashing center. I was very calm then.

Policeman A came and said, "Come on and sit down for a while," I did not sit and asked him, "Why did the two of you come again? Didn't you tell me that my husband could come to take me home after fifteen days? You deceived us. I won't go in your car today." Policeman A said with a smile, "I didn't make the decision to arrest you or send you to the detention center. It is just my job. Sending you to “study class” (brainwashing session) is my job.” At this time I was determined that I was ready to put my trust in Master. I was determined not to cooperate with them, and not get into the police car.

The two police officers came to grab me to put me into the car. I then sat on the ground in the lotus position and refused to cooperate. They tried very hard and finally carried me into the car. When the police car left the door of the detention center, I saw many fellow practitioners outside but they could not see me. I hit the car windows and my brother in-law saw me. He stepped in front of a police car, then my husband rushed over. Both of them tried to stop the police car but the car drove away.

I was not discouraged upon seeing this. I believe in Master and the Fa, and continued to clarify the truth about Falun Gong to the two officers. I asked whether policeman A was a CCP member. He said he was, to which I replied, "You should quit quickly in your heart for your safety and peace. There are more than 100 million people who have quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations, including people from police departments and the judicial system. Many police officers have quit the CCP. You should leave a door open for yourself..."

Policeman A interrupted me and said, "You see you are still talking about this even in this situation. Sentencing you to a labor camp was not enough for you." I said, "You ask why I'm still doing this? You sent me to a detention center for fifteen days, but you didn't stop there. You also want to send me to a brainwashing center. You ask me why I am still talking to you about this? I don't hate you. Instead I'm clarifying the truth to you and am asking you quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations in order to save you. Isn't this all for the sake of your life? But you two today are still assisting the bad people."

Policeman A said, "I didn't arrest you or detain you. I only performed official duties. This is my job." I said, "You know that many people were persecuted to death during the Cultural Revolution. Later the sentences of the victims were overturned. Many police officers were killed to erase people's anger. Although you didn't personally arrest me or sentence me, aren't you involved? Can you say you did not participate? If you let me go home today, you'll be making amends for your faults by doing good deeds. It would be a very good thing."

At this time policeman A said, "Don't say any more. I know, but I cannot let you go today. However I can do a good deed. You can contact your husband using my cell phone later. “Good.” I said, “Keep your promise.” Policeman A suddenly asked me, "Do you have high blood pressure? Your face is red." After hearing this, I was surprised. I felt no discomfort. This was not said by him. Master was using his mouth to give me a hint. I didn't answer, and sent forth righteous thoughts to deny the persecution imposed on me. I asked Master to strengthen me to have the brainwashing center refuse to take me for my high blood pressure.

The police car drove all the way to the brainwashing center. At the entrance of the center, policeman A pulled out his cellphone and handed to me. I quickly dialed my husband's cell phone and told him the police had taken me to the brainwashing center. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable while talking. I felt very weak. My face was very red and I was out of breath. The police car entered the brainwashing center yard. The car stopped, and policeman A said, "You can get out." At this time, I said weakly, "I cannot get out, I can't move." Policeman A said, "That's your high blood pressure. Come, move slowly.” I did not move and did not want to answer but I was determined not to cooperate or get out of the car.

At this time several women from the brainwashing center approached the car. A woman got in the car and asked me, "Where do you come from, what is your name, and how old are you?" I didn't answer her while thinking that no one was worthy enough to ask. After a while the woman left. I knew my illness was a false impression created by Master to help me. Even though I hadn't done well, Master did not give up on me and helped me to break through the tribulation. I wanted to be worthy of Teacher's compassionate and painstaking salvation and knew I must get out of there.

Thinking of this, tears streamed down my face and I cried loudly. My righteous thoughts were stronger while crying. I asked Master for strength and for righteous gods' protection to completely negate the old forces' persecution imposed on me. "Even though I have loopholes, no one is worthy of persecuting me. I have the greatest Master who takes care of me. Whoever persecutes me will have sinned and will receive retribution right away."

After a while, policeman A came and saw that I was in pain with a red face full of tears and sweat. I could see he was a little sad. Then I asked him to give me the phone to talk to my husband. He handed it to me without saying anything. I called my husband, knowing he was outside the gate of the brainwashing center. I told my husband that I felt very ill and asked him to request that policeman A release me. I told him that if anything happens to me, the police are responsible.

I then heard the sound of the brainwashing center iron gate get hit. My husband and his brother were yelling loudly outside, and requested that policeman A release me immediately. Otherwise, he would be held responsible if I died. Policeman A was in a panic and quickly replied, "Don't make trouble. Wait a minute. I am calling the 610 Office to report the situation." I continued to ask for Master's strengthening to eliminate all the CCP's evil factors in the 610 Office which persecute Falun Dafa practitioners.

After about fifteen minutes, policeman A handed the cell phone to me and asked me to call my husband and ask him to pick me up at the police branch station. I knew it was a trick and thought that I would not go anywhere, and that I must be released where I was.

I called and told my husband that he needed to intensify asking for my release, and I asked him not to stop. Policeman A was very anxious and could not say anything. At this time, I heard my husband and his brother's voices getting louder. They told policeman A, "My wife was healthy when you arrested her. If she dies, I will hold you responsible. I don't care about the others. You are the one who will be held responsible for this..."

Policeman A called the 610 Office again without another choice. "You must hurry to make a decision. This Falun Gong practitioner could die. The doctors here are afraid to see her (in the brainwashing center). If she dies here, we will not be responsible."

A few minutes later policeman A and a driver came over and said, "Come on, you can go home now." I said, "You've come to help me out?" In fact, all the previous physically uncomfortable illusion went away. I know in my heart that compassionate Master treasures me and was reluctant to have me withstand any more pain.

This nearly one hour battle against evil must have been earth-shattering in other dimensions. With great compassionate Master's strengthening, the help of righteous gods, fellow practitioners' righteous thoughts, and the active rescue efforts of my husband and his brother, I was able to successfully leave the brainwashing center. We all witnessed the power of overall co-ordination.

Thank you, great Master! Thank you, fellow practitioners!