(Minghui.org) Before I started practicing Falun Dafa in July 2004, I was diagnosed with a renal artery tumor, cervical erosion, and low blood pressure. I also suffered from chronic headaches and acute cholecystitis, which prevented me from getting a good night's sleep. My digestion was so bad that I was only able to eat porridge.

No matter what treatment I tried, my health got progressively worse. I was told by a well-known doctor that I had an incurable disease. What was his prognosis? He told me to wait at home, and he would notify me once a treatment became available! As such, my fate was in the hands of modern medical science.

Although my condition worsened in July 2004, my husband did not give up hope. With great difficulty, he managed to borrow 3,000 yuan, within a few days. Once again, he brought me to a hospital for treatment, but the hospital refused to admit me.

Not knowing what to do, he left me outside the hospital and went looking for help. After he left, I thought that I should try to make it home on my own. I really did not want him to borrow any more money.

Out of the blue, an old lady walked by and asked me, "You are so young. What disease do you have?" After I told her, she said, "Go home and practice Falun Gong. It will surely cure your illnesses. Many people have gotten healthy by practicing Falun Gong!"

When my husband invited his aunt over to our home, I told them what the old lady had said. His aunt—who practiced Falun Gong—said that she had Master's lecture series and exercise tapes with her, and was willing to let us borrow them.

Since we didn't own a video tape player, my husband went out and bought one for 300 yuan. I thought owning the player was a good idea. That way, when I passed away, my husband and child could watch the tapes to lessen their grief. As for me, I was not even slightly interested in watching the tapes. Instead, all I wanted to do was to die as quickly as possible, so I would stop being a burden on my husband and child.

Four days after I returned home, I felt dizzy and decided to lay down to rest. After falling into a deep sleep, I dreamed that I was with a large group of people on a mountain.

I remember the day was very cloudy and foggy. Our group got hopelessly lost while trying to scale a cliff. The people around me were waiting for me to guide them to safety. After getting very anxious, I saw a man in his 40s suddenly step out of the fog. He said to me, "It is your job to get them to follow me down the mountain."

Since I saw no other option available, I decided that we should do as this stranger suggested. However, I remained suspicious and on guard. Some people did not want to go with him, so they remained in the mountains. Suddenly, these people were completely covered up by heavy fog. I felt great pain in my heart when I saw this and woke up with a start.

I immediately felt that I had some urgent, unfinished matter to take care of, but I was not sure what it was. Then I suddenly remembered the words “Falun Gong.”

I remained in bed, feeling awful. I called my husband to my room and asked him to play Master's lectures for me. I wanted to find out what Falun Gong was all about; I didn't want to have any regrets. However, every time I listened to Teacher's lectures I fell asleep, so I watched the exercise tape instead.

I felt as if there was a strong force compelling me to do the exercises. In a prone position, my hands began to involuntary follow the movements on the exercise tape. On the third day, I asked my family to help me sit up and practice the exercises.

Suddenly, something spiraled out from the top of my head. Then, I heard a strange sound and felt something violently move in my stomach, but I did not feel any pain. The situation continued like this for a long time. I even had loose bowels. I really thought I was going to die, so I told my husband to prepare for my funeral, not knowing that Master was purifying my body.

I instructed my husband to have my body cremated and to scatter my ashes anywhere he chose. I didn't want him to spend any money on a proper burial. My husband cried.

Two days later, my abdomen was no longer swollen. I could sit up and got something to eat. I improved like this for more than 20 days. All sorts of dirty and foul things in my body were cleared out. I was finally able to stand up, but I still had to hold on to things nearby to support myself.

My husband remained very hopeful and believed that I was going to fully recover. This made him extremely happy. He played both Master's lectures and exercise tapes for me every day, and told me to follow along. It was in this way that I studied the Fa and did the five exercises. As a result, all of my illnesses miraculously disappeared!