Name: Zheng Zhixing (郑芝幸)
Gender: Female
Age: 58 (Born in 1954)
Address: Gulou District, Nanjing City
Occupation: Former employee at Technology Center in the Provincial National Defense Science and Industry Office
Date of Most Recent Arrest: August 22, 2012
Most Recent Place of Detention: Zhongyangmen Police Station (中央门派出所)
City: Nanjing
Province: Jiangsu
Persecution Suffered: Forced labor, illegal sentencing, beatings, torture, home ransacked, detention
Key Persecutors: Pan Jun (潘俊)

( Officers Pan Jun and others from Nanjing City Gulou District broke into and searched Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Zheng Zhixing's home on Aug. 22, 2012. They confiscated her two laptop computers, MP3 and MP4 players, Falun Gong books and other personal property, and abducted her to Zhongyangmen Police Station.

Ms. Zheng resisted and cried out, “Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!”

Ms. Zheng's neighbors and passersby witnessed the abduction. Two officers grabbed Ms. Zheng, threw her hard into the police car, and drove away.

Persecution Ms. Zheng Zhixing Experienced

Ms. Zheng was diagnosed with mid-to-late stage breast cancer in Oct. 1995. While she was hospitalized, it was discovered that she also had hepatitis C. It was Falun Gong that cured her diseases and saved her life.

Since the persecution was launched in 1999, Ms. Zheng has been to Beijing several times to validate Falun Gong, just like thousands of other practitioners who have benefited from practicing. However, she was subjected to brutal persecution by Jiang's regime.

Ms. Zheng was arrested for appealing in Beijing in Oct. 1999 and was sent to the Nanjing Detention Center.

Because she appealed in Beijing, Ms. Zheng was sent to a forced labor camp for a year in Dec. 2000.

Ms. Zheng was forcibly taken to a brainwashing session in the Gulou District in Jan. 2002. She was imprisoned alone in a dark room for three months.

She was tricked into another brainwashing session which lasted three months in Aug. 2002, where all possible methods were used to coerce Falun Gong practitioners to write “four statements,” (similar to the three statements).

She was forcibly subjected to another brainwashing session for more than four months in July 2003, where she was threatened, deprived of sleep, abused, and forced to watch brainwashing videos.

On the eve of the Olympic Games in China, Ms. Zheng was abducted and taken to a labor camp for 18 months in July 2008.

A 360-degree video monitor was installed in the alley pointing at the entrance to Ms. Zheng's home in 2009.

In July, 2012, another infrared camera was installed on her building, and is pointed in the entrance of Ms. Zheng's home.

Following the most recent abduction on Aug. 22, 2012, Ms. Zheng was sent to the local police station. As soon as she got out of the police car, Pan pushed her from behind and knocked her down to the marble floor. Several police officers grabbed her arms and legs and dragged her to the interrogation chair. Because of Ms. Zheng's breast cancer removal surgery, many muscles from her upper arms and chest were removed and the area is still very sensitive. The police officers' brutal dragging and pulling injured her arms. She is still suffering from pain and bruises, and can't move her arms.