Latest News from China – December 21, 2011 (18 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 18 cities or counties in ten provinces. According to this report, 14 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 16 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Mengyin County, Shandong Province] Additional Information on Mr. Li Lubin's Arrest
- [Beihai City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region] Ms. Huang Jinchun and Ms. Liao Yulan Arrested
- [Chengdu, Sichuan Province] Mr. Guo Guangrong Arrested
- [Dazhou, Sichuan Province] Court Trial Held for Practitioners
- [Beijing] Additional Information on the Persecution Experienced by Ms. Ma Zhenming
- [Nanjing, Jiangsu Province] Ms. Zhu Jianling Arrested
- [Ledong County, Hainan Province] Mr. Liang Guobin and His Wife Arrested
- [Shenzhen, Guangdong Province] Mr. Zhao Qiang Sent to Forced Labor Camp?His Wife, Ms. Nie Yong Sentenced
- [Yongqing County, Hebei Province] Ms. Xie Qimin Arrested and Taken to Langfang Brainwashing Center
- [Wangkui County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Song Guanxia Forced to Leave Home to Avoid Persecution
- [Qufu, Shandong Province] Ms. Huang Chunling, a Medical Worker in the City Hospital, Arrested and Detained for One Month
- [Duchang County, Jiangxi Province] Persecution of Mr. Cao Dazhang at Majialong Forced Labor Camp in Jiujiang City
- [Zhaoyuan, Shandong Province] Additional Information on Mr. Fan Baoshun's Arrest
- [Changchun, Jilin Province] Ms. Chen Jing Arrested
- [Donge County, Shandong Province] Mr. Zhang Chuanjiang Arrested
- [Huaihua, Hunan Province] Persecution Experienced by Mr. Yang Shengxin
- [Bin County, Heilongjiang Province] Additional Information on the Persecution of Mr. Gao Sheng
- [Mulan County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Shixiang Arrested
1. [Mengyin County, Shandong Province] Additional Information on Mr. Li Lubin's Arrest
Mr. Li Lubin from Daigu Town, Mengyin County was arrested around December 7, 2011. The police ransacked his house when no one was home. Mr. Li was detained in the Mengyin Detention Center. The perpetrators demanded 20,000 yuan from the family and claimed that unless they received the money, Mr. Li would be sent to a forced labor camp.
2. [Beihai City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region] Ms. Huang Jinchun and Ms. Liao Yulan Arrested
Ms. Huang Jinchun was arrested at her workplace on the morning of December 19, 2011. Her current whereabouts are not known.
Ms. Huang was formerly a judge at Beihai City Intermediate Court. She was subjected to various forms of persecution, including being sent to a mental hospital, being sentenced to prison terms, and being arrested and taken to a brainwashing center. At the end of last year, she was arrested and taken to Beihai City Drug Rehabilitation Center for three months.
Ms. Liao Yulan was arrested on the morning of December 14, 2011. Two other practitioners, Ms. Mo Deqing and Ms. Guo Zhaojuan, were able to get away.
Liu Sheng, head of Yinhai District 610 Office:
Chen Renmei, secretary of Haicheng District Political and Judiciary Committee: +86-13877926916
3. [Chengdu, Sichuan Province] Mr. Guo Guangrong Arrested
Mr. Guo Guangrong and his family were walking on the street on the afternoon of December 18, 2011, when two plainclothes police officers suddenly arrested him, put him in a police car, and took him to Xinjin Brainwashing Center.
4. [Dazhou, Sichuan Province] Court Trial Held for Practitioners
A court trial was held on December 21, 2011 at Tongchuan District Court for practitioners Mr. Li Lei, Ms. Tao Dafeng, Mr. Guo Defen, Ms. Xia Bi, and Ms. Ran Wenxue.
5. [Beijing] Additional Information on the Persecution Experienced by Ms. Ma Zhenming
Ms. Ma Zhenming from Weigou Village, Chaoyang District was arrested on November 17, 2011, and is being held at Chaoyang Detention Center. When her husband and son went to visit her, they were not allowed to meet with her.
6. [Nanjing, Jiangsu Province] Ms. Zhu Jianling Arrested
Ms. Zhu Jianling from Chenguang Factory in Nanjin City was arrested on December 6 or 7 while she was distributing truth-clarification fliers in a residential area. Her current whereabouts are unknown.
7. [Ledong County, Hainan Province] Mr. Liang Guobin and His Wife Arrested
Police from Ledong County deceived Mr. Liang Guobin on the morning of December 13, 2011, asking that he identify a person at Dongsheng Farm, Qionghai City. He was then arrested and taken to a brainwashing center. The police called Mr. Liang's wife on December 18, asking her to deliver some clothes for him. She went there on the morning of December 20 and was forced to answer whether she practices Falun Gong or not. She was also detained at the brainwashing center, leaving two children at home alone.
8. [Shenzhen, Guangdong Province] Mr. Zhao Qiang Sent to Forced Labor Camp–His Wife, Ms. Nie Yong Sentenced
Mr. Zhao Qiang was arrested at his office on March 26, 2011, and detained at the Nanshan Detention Center, Shenzhen. He was secretly sentenced to one year in a forced labor camp, and has been transferred from the detention center. His whereabouts are not known.
Ms. Nie Yong (Mr. Zhao's wife) was arrested at her home on March 26, and is currently being detained at Nanshan Detention Center.
9. [Yongqing County, Hebei Province] Ms. Xie Qimin Arrested and Taken to Langfang Brainwashing Center
Ten perpetrators from the Langfang 610 Office, the Bazhou City Police Department, the Yongqing County Police Department, and the 610 Office arrived in three police cars at the Shangfang Steel Factory at noon on December 13, 2011. They arrested Ms. Xie Qimin, took away her computer, and sent her to Langfang Brainwashing Center.
10. [Wangkui County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Song Guanxia Forced to Leave Home to Avoid Persecution
Deng Shushen, head of Huancheng Police Station, along with police officer Wei Xiliang went to Ms. Song Guanxia's home on December 18, 2011. They arrested both Ms. Song and her husband, and took them to the police station. Ms. Song was forced to give fingerprints and have her photo taken. After Wei Xiliang took Ms. Song's photo, she was able to walk out of the police station. However, she cannot return home.
Deng Shushen, head of Huancheng Police Station: +86-455-8939993
11. [Qufu, Shandong Province] Ms. Huang Chunling, a Medical Worker in the City Hospital, Arrested and Detained for One Month
12. [Duchang County, Jiangxi Province] Persecution of Mr. Cao Dazhang at Majialong Forced Labor Camp in Jiujiang City
It has been over three months since Mr. Cao Dazhang was sent to Majialong Detention Center in Jiujiang City. Two drug addicts have been monitoring Mr. Cao and torturing him constantly. Every day, he is forced to work over ten hours, and at night, he isn't allowed to sleep. Because Mr. Cao refused to be “transformed,” five additional days were added to his term.
13. [Zhaoyuan, Shandong Province] Additional Information on Mr. Fan Baoshun's Arrest
Mr. Fan Baoshun from Fanjiatuan, Quanshan District was arrested by police from the Daotou Police Station on the night of December 17, 2011, and sent to Goushang Detention Center. The police later ransacked his home and took away Minghui Weekly publications, truth-clarification materials, and CDs. Mr. Fan is currently being detained at Lingnanjinkuang Brainwashing Center.
Sun Yuguang, Fanjiatuan party head: +86-13791290686
14. [Changchun, Jilin Province] Ms. Chen Jing Arrested
While four practitioners were waiting for the bus at the West Chaoyang Road station on December 15, 2011, the police came to arrest them. Two practitioners were able to walk away. Ms. Chen Jing and a practitioner with the last name of Zhou were held at Weizigou Detention Center. They both went on hunger strikes to protest the persecution.
15. [Donge County, Shandong Province] Mr. Zhang Chuanjiang Arrested
Mr. Zhang Chuanjiang from Zhangba Village was arrested by police in Donge County on the night of December 19, 2011, while he was distributing Falun Gong truth-clarifying materials. His house was ransacked the next morning.
Bi Jieshan, police officer from Domestic Security Division:
Xu Mingku: +86-18663019619
Zhang Jianhua: +86-18663019620
16. [Huaihua, Hunan Province] Persecution Experienced by Mr. Yang Shengxin
Mr. Yang Shengxin from the Hecheng District Statistics Bureau was arrested on the morning of October 24, 2011, by agents from the Huaihua City 610 Office, Hecheng District 610 Office, and the Domestic Security Division. He was sent to Huaihua City Brainwashing Center, where he was beaten by the police. He was hung from a door by his handcuffs, with only the tips of his toes touching the floor. He was released on December 16, 2011.
17. [Bin County, Heilongjiang Province] Additional Information on the Persecution of Mr. Gao Sheng
When Mr. Gao Sheng was arrested on December 16, 2011, over 1,000 yuan in cash, along with Dafa books, some cards, and CDs were taken from him.
Liu Zhongcheng, head of Ninyuan Township Police Station:
Wang Qing, deputy head: +86-15045454646
18. [Mulan County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Shixiang Arrested
Ms. Zhang Shixiang was arrested by officers from the Jixing Township Police Station and Mulan Second Police Station on the afternoon of December 19, 2011. She was sent to the police department.
Wu Gang, head of the police department: +86-13351915777
Shan Wu, deputy head of the police department (mainly responsible for persecuting Falun Gong): +86-13936067666, +86-451-57093399
Chen Bin, team leader of the Domestic Security Division: +86-13115500200, +86-451-57083262