Name: Wang Guiqin (王桂芹)
Gender: Female
Age: 66
Address: Zhaoyuan City, Shandong Province
Occupation: Unknown

Date of Death: August 8, 2011
Date of Most Recent Arrest: September or October, 2010
Most recent place of detention:
Lingnan Gold Mine Brainwashing Center (岭南金矿洗脑班)
City: Zhaoyuan City
Shandong Province
Persecution Suffered:
Brainwashing, detention, beatings, tiger bench, forced labor reform.

( Ms. Wang Guiqin was persecuted by the CCP several times because she followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. On June 20, 2011 she fell off of her motorcycle and hurt herself while being chased by the police, subsequently causing her death on August 8, 2011. The following describes the persecution she suffered before her death.

Around noon on December 30, 1999, Ms. Wang and several practitioners planned to appeal in front of the Zhaoyuan City Municipal Committee. She was arrested by police and sent to a traffic police compound, but was taken back home by a family member after midnight.

On March 19, 2001 four policemen broke into Ms. Wang's home, and took away Master's portrait, a Lunyu poster, and two boxes of Falun Gong books. She was taken to Zhaoyuan City Brainwashing Center. Song Shuqin and others then took turns persecuting her in the center.

On July 24, 2001 Wang Guiqin was reported to and detained by four policemen from Zhaoyuan City Chengbei District Mengzhi Police Station. Police slapped and hit her face with a water bottle. She was forced to sit on a Tiger Bench for three days and nights. Later, she was detained for 15 days at Zhaoyuan City Detention Center. When her term ended, she was transferred to Goushang Brainwashing Center and was detained for over ten days. After being persecuted by Song Shuqin and other police officers, she was sent to a forced labor camp for two years. She was released on medical bail due to failing a physical exam for entrance into the forced labor camp. On October 5, 2001 four policemen from Mengzhi Police Station took her away from her home, and forced her to sit on a Tiger Bench overnight. On the second day, she was sent to Wangcun Labor Camp early in the morning, but the labor camp refused to accept her due to her health situation.

One morning in September or October of 2010, Ms. Wang Guiqin was arrested while she was distributing informational DVDs about Falun Dafa on the street, and was sent to Lingnan Gold Mine Brainwashing Center by Zhaoyuan City police. Ms. Wang Guiqin firmly resisted the persecution, so police called a family member to bring her back home at 3:00 p.m..

On June 20, 2011 Ms. Wang Guiqin went to the market in Shiduitou Village to tell people the facts about Falun Gong. On the way back, police chased her. A police vehicle hit her motorcycle hard. She fell down on the street and lost consciousness due to a severe head injury. She was unconscious for over ten minutes. Police searched her, but did not find anything of interest. Ms. Wang Guiqin refused to cooperate with them. Without any evidence, police were forced to release her.

Because the fall was very bad, Ms. Wang Guiqin could not get up for three days and nights. She was very weak, and her hands and feet were numb. It was hard for her to write. In spite of this, she continued to study the Fa and do the Falun Dafa exercises. She went out of the house in the morning every day to tell people the facts about Falun Gong. At lunch time, she came back to cook a meal for the whole family, including her son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. In the afternoon, she attended group study. At 4:00 p.m. on August 8, 2011 on the way back home, she suddenly collapsed and stopped breathing.

Ms. Wang Guiqin just wanted to be a good person, following principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. She tried to tell people the facts about Falun Gong, which is a basic human right. Her death was a direct result of persecution by the Zhaoyuan City police.

(Note: This article was written based on notes that she wrote disclosing the persecution she suffered. Her notes were found while organizing her belongings after her death.)