Additional Persecution News from China – July 27, 2011 (17 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 17 cities or counties in eight provinces. As per this report, eight practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 15 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Daxing'anling, Heilongjiang Province] Seventy Year-old Mr. Liu Jingxun Being Held in Tailai Prison
- [Hunchun City, Jilin Province] Ms. Huang Jiazhen Hasn't Returned Home
- [Handan, Hebei Province] Mr. Tong Ruiqing Arrested on July 8, 2011 in Nanle
- [Huaihua City, Hunan Province] Ms. Tang Yuhua Taken to a Brainwashing Facility
- [Fuyu County, Jilin Province] Mr. Yu Xide's Family Arrested and Detained
- [Hengshui City, Hebei Province] Ms. Dong Yanwen and Others Arrested
- [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Additional Information Regarding the Arrest of Mr. Li Dongxu
- [Tianjin] Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp Guards Physically Abuse and Mistreat Ms. Liang Langui
- [Lianyungang, Jiangsu Province] Ms. Yang Fang Faces Trial After Being Detained for Over a Month
- [Leshan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Wang Wenqing Arrested
- [Jing County, Hebei Province] Ms. Ren Sumei Arrested
- [Jinzhou, Liaoning Province] Mr. Zhao Chengjie Arrested On the Afternoon of July 26, 2011 by Officers from the Nuerhe Police Station
- [Chongqing] Ms. He Zuze's Family Harassed
- [Fuxin City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Hou Fengjiu Arrested
- [Junan County, Shandong Province] Circumstances of Ms. Chen Hanwei and Ms. Cheng Rui'e
- [Renqiu City, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Aihua, Employee at the Bohai Petroleum Vocational College Sentenced to Four Years of Imprisonment
- [Huludao City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Li Fengchun Arrested
1. [Daxing'anling, Heilongjiang Province] Seventy Year-old Mr. Liu Jingxun Being Held in Tailai Prison
Mr. Liu Jingxun, 70, lives in Huzhong County, Daxing'anling area, Heilongjiang Province. He is currently being held in Tailai Prison Ward No. 10. Guard Yang Zhongfu deprives him of sleep and tortures him until dawn. Mr. Liu has to do hard labor in the daytime.
2. [Hunchun City, Jilin Province] Ms. Huang Jiazhen Hasn't Returned Home
Ms. Huang Jiazhen is retired from the Hunchun Forestry Bureau. She went to collect her retirement salary at the Hunchun Forestry Bureau on the morning of July 26, 2011, and hasn't returned home since.
3. [Handan, Hebei Province] Mr. Tong Ruiqing Arrested on July 8, 2011 in Nanle
4. [Huaihua City, Hunan Province] Ms. Tang Yuhua Taken to a Brainwashing Facility
Ms. Tang Yuhua is retired from the Chenxi County Cement Factory No. 1. She was arrested at home on the morning of July 23, 2011 by county 610 Office agents. They took her directly to the Huaihua City Law Education Base, a brainwashing facility.
Ms. Tang had previously been arrested several times. She was sentenced to three years in prison in 2003, and subjected to brainwashing and forced labor in 2007 and 2008.
5. [Fuyu County, Jilin Province] Mr. Yu Xide's Family Arrested and Detained
Mr. Yu Xide's wife, accompanied by three relatives, went to the Domestic Security Division to demand Mr. Yu's release. Division head Luo Hongjian lied and told them that Mr. Yu would be released after a 15-day detention. Mr. Yu's family asked him to guarantee this promise. He said he couldn't. So Mr. Yu's family found the police head who then collaborated with Luo Hongjian and arrested Mr. Yu's wife and three relatives and held them in the Fuyu County Detention Center.
Zhang Lixin, Fuyu County Police Department head: 86-438-5888828,
Luo Hongjian, Fuyu County Domestic Security Division head: 86-438-8966868, 86-13596943288
Zhang Shibo, Fuyu County 610 Office agent: 86-13804386252. 86-438-5866670, 86-438-5870728
6. [Hengshui City, Hebei Province] Ms. Dong Yanwen and Others Arrested
Ms. Pu and Ms. Dong Yanwen, both employees from the Lilaoxiang Township Airport, Aviation School, were arrested and held in the Lilaoxiang Township Police Station.
Yin Qingwen, Lilaoxiang Township Police Station head:
86-159308686-1333, 86-318-5325772, 86-318-5651086
Xun Honglin, political head: 86-13383686086
7. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Additional Information Regarding the Arrest of Mr. Li Dongxu
Under instruction from the Huanggu District 610 Office, Huanggu Domestic Security Division officers and the Jinlong community staff in the Sandongqiao Neighborhood Office arrested Mr. Li Dongxu at work on July 21, 2011 and took him to a brainwashing facility.
Huanggu District 610 Office: 86-24-86855063
Huanggu Domestic Security Division: 86-24-86404354
8. [Tianjin] Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp Guards Physically Abuse and Mistreat Ms. Liang Langui
Ms. Liang Langui from Tianjin was arrested on May 17, 2011 by officers from the Hedong District Police Station. She was given a one-year forced labor term and placed in the Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp. Ms. Liang was put into solitary confinement. Inmates are assigned to monitor her, beat her, deprive her of sleep, force her to sit on a small bench for a long time, and force her to listen and watch things that slander Dafa. Ms. Liang refuses to comply. They starve her; only give her one small steamed bun daily, without vegetables.
9. [Lianyungang, Jiangsu Province] Ms. Yang Fang Faces Trial After Being Detained for Over a Month
Ms. Yang Fang was arrested on the evening of June 21, 2011, as she was posting informational materials about Falun Gong. Officers from the Ganyu County Patrolling and Safeguarding Team made the arrest. Ganyu County Domestic Security Division head led police officers to ransack Ms. Yang's home the next morning. They confiscated a photo of Master, a printer, Falun Gong books and informational materials, cash, a bank book, and other personal belongings. Ganyu County Police Department officials placed Ms. Yang under criminal detention on June 23 and held her in the Ganyu County Detention Center. Ganyu County 610 Office agents, along with the Ganyu County Police Department, the Procuratorate, and the court recently decided to put Ms. Yang on trial.
10. [Leshan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Wang Wenqing Arrested
Ms. Wang Wenqing, a retired employee from the Dajiti Lejiu Water Pump Plant affiliated with the Wutong Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd., was arrested on June 28, 2011, as she was distributing information about Falun Gong in the Bindao Stadium in Wutong. Local police ransacked her home at 3:00 a.m. on June 29 and confiscated her computer and printer.
Ms. Gong Dexiang, 63, from Zhugentan, Wutong, is retired from the Wutong Gongyi Society. She was arrested in 2008 for distributing information about Falun Gong and held in the Longquanyi Women's Prison in Chengdu City for three and a half years. No information about her has been received since November 2010.
11. [Jing County, Hebei Province] Ms. Ren Sumei Arrested
Ms. Ren Sumei from Liuji Township, Jing County, was arrested on July 26, 2011 in Jing County Town. Her whereabouts are unknown.
Li Guisheng, Jing County Political and Security Division head:
86-86-13383686369, 86-318-4223190, 86-318-4224015
12. [Jinzhou, Liaoning Province] Mr. Zhao Chengjie Arrested On the Afternoon of July 26, 2011 by Officers from the Nuerhe Police Station
Zhang Jiuyi, Nuerhe Police Station head: 86-416-5136158, 86-13940694055
Xu Quanhai, officer: 86-416-5139243
Wang Yongqiang: 86-13904965251
13. [Chongqing] Ms. He Zuze's Family Harassed
About ten officers from the Xinqiao Street Office and the Renxinqiao Police Station attempted to arrest Ms. He Zuze at her third older sister's home on July 22, 2011. Ms. He was absent at the time.
14. [Fuxin City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Hou Fengjiu Arrested
Three officers who claimed to be from the Jianshe Police Station at the Taiping Police Department broke into Mr. Hou Fengjiu's home on July 24, 2011. They arrested him and confiscated his Falun Gong books.
15. [Junan County, Shandong Province] Circumstances of Ms. Chen Hanwei and Ms. Cheng Rui'e
Ms. Chen Hanwei and Ms. Cheng Rui'e from Junan County were arrested on the morning of July 24, 2011 at Yanbin Market by Yanbin Town Police Station head Peng Zhimin. Domestic Security Division officers Chen Xin and Ma Zongtao later searched Ms. Chen's home. The two practitioners are currently in the Junan County Detention Center.
Ms. Chen Hanwei, about 45 years old, is a former employee from the Junan County Industrial and Commercial Bank. She was sentenced to 18 months of imprisonment in 2002. During that time she was divorced and dismised from her job.
Peng Zhimin, Yanbin Police Station head: 86-13969989918
Chen Xin, Domestic Security Division officer: 86-13505395391
Ma Zongtao: 86-13371271922
Ji Guangxiu, Junan 610 Office head: 86-13869937168, 86-539-7918600, 86-539-7215315
16. [Renqiu City, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Aihua, Employee at the Bohai Petroleum Vocational College Sentenced to Four Years of Imprisonment
Ms. Li Aihua, an employee at the Bohai Petroleum Vocational College, was arrested on December 18, 2010 by officers from the Renqiu Domestic Security Division for speaking with people about Falun Gong. She has been held in the Renqiu Detention Center for more than seven months. It was heard that she was sentenced to a four-year prison sentence and will be sent to the Shijiazhuang Women's Prison in late July.
Dai Jingyue, Renqiu City Court president: 86-317-2286-13537,
Kong Fanmao, Renqiu City State Security Bureau head: 86-15603170001, 86-317-2222452
Wang Xiaogang, Renqiu 610 Office head: 86-13831788166
17. [Huludao City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Li Fengchun Arrested
Ms. Li Fengchun, 40, is a farmer from Xinlitun Village, Xiaodeyingzi Township, Jianchang County, Huludao City. Her husband Mr. Yu Haiyang and she have lived away from home for a long time to avoid the persecution. Ms. Li was arrested in Shenyang City on July 18, 2011.