(Clearwisdom.net) There are more than ten Falun Gong practitioners living in a small village within Anfu Township, Linli County, Hunan Province. Most of them had health problems in the past. After practicing Falun Gong for only a very short period of time, they became healthy and truly look healthy. Their temperaments improved and they got along well with their family members and others.

Many practitioners have been tortured in the past 12 years due to the brutal persecution of Falun Gong by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). They have consistently clarified the truth to relatives and sentient beings without harboring resentment or regret. The sentient beings around them have benefited from Dafa. Gradually they have become supportive of practitioners' efforts to clarify the truth and oppose the persecution. The following are some examples.

Senior Citizens Saved Ms. Zhou Cuilan

Ms. Zhou Cuilan was estranged from her husband because she had skin cancer. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1999 and followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. She let go of the attachments to fame, personal gain, and sentimentality. Within a year, the black marks on her face and body mysteriously disappeared, and her skin became delicate and rosy. She became a cheerful person.

In early August 2008, she was questioned about the practice of Falun Gong by a 610 Office agent when she was working in the community. She was arrested and detained in a brainwashing center in Changde. Everyone in the town knew that Dafa was good.

A woman in her 80s, Mrs. Zhou (same last name), was furious about the arrest. She invited a few senior citizens come with her to clarify the truth to the officers at the local commissioners office, the township government office, and the police station about the wrongdoing. The practitioners reminded the police of the karmic retribution that they would incur if they arrested innocent, good people. They demanded her release, and Mrs. Zhou was released one week later.

Ms. Hu Yueying Saved by Her Mother-in-Law

Ms. Hu Yueying was plagued with several diseases. Her illnesses disappeared after she began practicing Falun Gong. She became healthy, cheerful, kindhearted, and hardworking. She was admired as a virtuous daughter and daughter-in-law.

Seeing Ms. Hu recover her health, her mother-in-law began to sincerely believe in Falun Dafa and daily recited, “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Forbearance-Forbearance is good.” She became healthy, alert, and clearheaded. She did not look like a woman in her 80s.

One afternoon in late April of this year, Ms. Hu and another practitioner were arrested by a 610 Office agent for clarifying the facts to people and advising them to quit the Communist Party and its affiliated organizations. The police ransacked her home later that afternoon and tried to take away a hanging picture of Udumbara Flowers. Her mother-in-law grabbed it back from the police and yelled at them, “The divine flowers have not broken any laws. They blossomed in my house. Instead of catching criminals, you try to defame the Teacher of Falun Dafa and arrest good people. Don't you worry about karmic retribution?” Defenseless, the police left her house.

When Ms. Hu's mother-in-law learned of Ms. Hu's arrest, she immediately stopped her housework to spread the grim news around the neighborhood. She went to the Public Security Bureau with Ms. Hu's mother to demand her release. They told the police, with tears in their eyes, that Ms. Hu had just lost her father a few days prior. They explained that she had taken care of both of them because all of the other relatives were working in other cities. They also told the police that good deeds would be blessed with good returns and advised them to do some good things and accumulate virtue for their own families.

That night, the security chief and other leaders from the village, as well as Ms. Hu' brother-in-law, visited the bureau to get her released. They reemphasized that all Falun Gong practitioners are good people. They also advised the police to rethink who was actually committing a wrongdoing. Both practitioners were released seven days later.