(Clearwisdom.net) Through a friend's recommendation, my wife and I started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. We immediately understood that Dafa is good, but we did not know the profoundness of the Fa. When the Chinese Communist Party initiated the persecution on July 20, 1999 and spread many lies about the practice, out of fear we stopped practicing.

One day in April 2003, I felt the symptoms of a fever coming on. I went to the local hospital for a flu vaccination, but it did not help. As my condition worsened, I went to the Harbin Medical School Affiliated No.2 Hospital for a check-up, and after seeing many medical experts I was finally diagnosed with being in the advanced stages of lung cancer. The doctor told us that it was too late for an operation, and that I should go home and prepare for death.

My brother-in-law, a practitioner, suggested to my wife that I try practicing Falun Gong. So whenever I was in pain, I would listen to Master's lectures. After doing this for three nights in a row, I could sit up in bed, and it wasn’t long before I could walk and practice the exercises. I gradually recovered and became stronger each day. In the fall I was able to harvest food on the farm! My friends, relatives and neighbors were all surprised when I told them that I recovered because I practiced Falun Dafa.

I was riding a motorcycle on the way to work one winter's evening in 2007, when a truck was coming towards me on the wrong side of the road. The truck's headlights were so bright that I could not see the road, and I jumped off my motorcycle in order to avoid the truck. I was taken to the hospital, where doctors told me that I had a broken collarbone and needed surgery to put a steel plate into it. I was required to have it in place for three years, and the medical expenses would be about 7,000 yuan. Even if I had the operation I would still not be able to work anymore, so I decided not to go through with it. When I got home, I practiced the exercises and studied the Fa every day. Within two weeks I had recovered completely. My collarbone worked as if nothing had ever happened to it, and I went back to my job on the farm.

When I was working in the provincial capital in the summer of 2009, a few of us labor workers were walking around the city when a bus drove towards me and hit me square in the chest. The impact was so strong that I was thrown back about five meters. The driver was very worried and thought that I was going to die. When I was taken to the hospital, my co-workers questioned why I didn’t ask for some money as compensation from the driver. I told them, “Please don't worry about me. I am a Falun Gong practitioner. My Master will protect me.” While we were waiting for the results from the x-ray, I told the driver: “Please don't worry. I won't ask you to pay for anything.” When the doctor returned with the results, I was told that everything was OK. That afternoon I went home.