(Clearwisdom.net) I am a Falun Dafa practitioner from Anlu City, Hubei Province. I had kidney stones prior to learning Falun Dafa, and my family couldn't afford to pay for treatment. In 1998, I was fortunate to be introduced to Falun Dafa. Within a year into the practice, my kidney stones disappeared. Later because of financial difficulties, I had to leave my hometown and get a job in the city. I gave up the practice shortly after the Chinese Communist regime started persecuting Falun Gong in 1999.

In 2009, I felt very sick and went to the hospital. I was found to have Hepatitis C, which had developed into an early stage of liver cirrhosis. My pancreas was about half of its normal size. To my chagrin, the doctor said that I had to be hospitalized.

My condition didn't improve, but took a turn for the worse. The doctor said that there was nothing else they could do and suggested that I transfer to a hospital that specialized in more advanced medical techniques. During the Chinese New Year celebrations, when most families were in a holiday mood, my family, with tears in their eyes, took me to the Xiehe Hospital in Wuhan. The attending professor said that my condition was very serious, and the only available treatment would cause terrible side effects. He said he would give it a try and see if it worked. When I was under treatment, I felt like dying. I was in pain, could not eat or sleep, and had very high blood pressure. My family and the doctor were all scared. The doctor had to stop the treatment.

I knew very clearly that there was no other treatment that could help me. I was very disappointed and asked my wife for a copy of the book Zhuan Falun. I cried at night while I was reading Zhuan Falun. I was very ashamed of myself. I wanted to resume my cultivation, but I didn't know if Master would allow me to enter the practice again. At that moment, I just wanted to do the exercises. I could feel the energy passing through my body, and when I closed my eyes, I could see golden circles of light. I was very excited and told my wife that Teacher had accepted me back into the practice. He hadn't given up on me. That night, my pain was less severe and I had a good night's sleep. On the second day, my blood pressure became normal and I felt very good.

When the doctor saw that my condition had improved, he suggested that I continue my treatment. I knew since I was going to resume my cultivation, I no longer needed medication. But the doctor said that it was too dangerous for me and that I needed to continue taking the medication. Urged by my doctor and my family, I continued the treatment while I did the exercises. My medical bill was 8,000 yuan each month and after I spent 60,000 yuan, I didn't feel any better.

When fellow practitioners found out about this, they came to study the Fa and do the exercises with me. They said that I could not hold onto the divine with one hand and the mundane with the other hand. That wouldn't benefit me at all. With the encouragement of fellow practitioners, I gave up the treatment and dumped all the medications. After enduring sickness karma, my physical health improved.

I am overjoyed with my new life. My family, having witnessed the miracle of Falun Dafa, was very impressed, and my wife became a practitioner. My entire family is enjoying a new life with Falun Dafa, and we truly believe that only Falun Dafa can save people.