(Clearwisdom.net) For the last ten plus years, I have been working for a truth-clarifying materials production site. We have safely moved under Master's protection many times, and on many occasions I walked in front of officers, but they did not see me. I have heard officers say, “Falun Gong practitioners have divine powers.” They don't know that the miracles are the work of Master.

I was arrested on July 20, 2002. Three groups of officers took turns interrogating me that night, but I didn't cooperate. They said, “We will let you go if you can unlock your handcuffs.” I thought to myself that whether or not I left was Master's decision, not theirs. The important thing was saving them. I prayed in my heart, “Master, please make the mighty power of Dafa visible to them.” My handcuffs then unlocked. The officers were shocked. Officers from the police department came the next day and said, “We heard you opened your handcuffs yesterday. Show us one more time.” I said, “The dignity of Dafa will not allow it to be viewed as an amusement.”

We were once arrested during an experience sharing meeting at a practitioner's home. The officers detained us at a police station. I prayed, “Master, I need to deliver Master's lecture and other true-clarifying materials from the city to our local area. I have my mission. I should not be locked up here. I need to go.” When the officers interrogated me, I thought in my mind that I must go. After the interrogation, I said that I needed to use the bathroom. They said no. I said I must, and they followed me. We passed a wall. There was nothing beside the wall. I walked slowly intentionally, trying to figure a way out. The wall was very high. How could I get over it? I noticed that the officers who were following me were now leading me. I turned and ran toward the wall. Suddenly a chair appeared next to the wall. I stepped on it, then on its back. I still could not reach the top of the wall. Just at this moment, I felt a giant hand holding my feet and raising me to the top of the wall. The wall was high. I could not jump down from the top to the other side. I thought it was so high I would not survive if I jumped, but I had to jump even if I might be killed from the fall. I then saw a line of bricks stick out from the wall. I climbed down the wall, ran, hailed a taxi, and got away. Other practitioners told me that after I left, the officers searched for me in every room. They said the wall was too high for me to climb, but I had Master's help.

While I was imprisoned at a detention center, I kept Master's words in my mind at all times,

“No matter what the situation, do not cooperate with the evil's demands, orders, or what it instigates.” ("Dafa Disciples' Righteous Thoughts are Powerful," from Essentials for Further Advancement II)

I did the exercises and recited the Fa in public. The guards did not intervene. I clarified the facts about Falun Dafa to the inmates in the cell, and some did the exercises with me. Almost all of them studied the Fa with me. No one dared to intervene. I thought that I had made the environment right. Nonetheless, this was not the place that I should stay; I should leave. So I prayed, “Master, I need to leave. It is not for my own comfort, but rather for the sake of saving more sentient beings. Master, please help me.” I told the inmates, “I cannot eat. I will vomit if I eat.” I did. I even vomited after drinking water. They released me unconditionally after a 22-day hunger strike. A guard held my arm and wondered, “I am holding a deity who is in good shape after not taking any food or water for 22 days.”