.(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Feng Ruixue, a teacher at the Integrated Medicine College of the Hebei Medical University, was illegally arrested at work by officers from the Xinshi Police Station in Qiaoxi District and the Qiaoxi District Domestic Security Team from Shijiazhuang City. The agents took away her keys and ransacked her home. Ms. Feng is currently detained at the Nanhuochang Detention Center.

Ms. Feng has been persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for her belief in Falun Gong for ten years. Below is a partial summary of the persecution she suffered prior to the latest arrest:

Ms. Feng was sent to a brainwashing center in October 2001.

In March 2003, she clarified the facts about Falun Gong and the CCP-staged Tiananmen Square self-immolation incident in her classroom, and was subsequently reported by one of her students. Several days later, over 20 officers from the Hongqi Police Substation broke into her house, scaring her young child. The political instructor told her, “If you promise to no longer practice Falun Gong, we will release you immediately. Otherwise, you will be sent to a forced labor camp.” Ms. Feng refused to give up her belief. She was arrested, detained for 40 days, and then sent to forced labor camp for one year. The university took away her salary for a year and did not allow her to teach classes. She was instead demoted to working in the lab.

In April 2006, Ms. Feng saw a flyer about the CCP's illegal organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners for high profit. In order to expose these atrocities further, she made copies of the flyer and distributed them. For this she was reported to the police. She was arrested again and sent to a detention center, where she was detained for six days. During a physical exam in detention, she was found to have hepatitis B. The personnel at the police substation tried to extort 10,000 yuan from her. Since she did not have such money, the police forced the university to pay 5,000 yuan before releasing her.

Several months later, police officers came to her house and said that she would be put on trial. The Qiaoxi Court also sent notification to the university to inform them that she would be tried. During the illegal trial, Ms. Feng said that she was innocent and that practicing Falun Gong does not violate any laws. Prosecutor Wu could not come up with any legal reason to justify her arrest and only said, “The state said so.” The trial ended after only ten minutes.

The family received a notification in February 2008 that Ms. Feng had been sentenced to three years of imprisonment. The sentence was later reduced to three years of house arrest.

Parties involved in the persecution:
Li Jianfang, head of the 610 Office in Hebei Province: 86-311-87906057
Zhang Tieli, head of Shijiazhuang Police Department
Wu Ruiqi, deputy head of Shijiazhuang Police Department: 86-13931977066
Li Jinlu, head of Shijiazhuang City Political and Legal Committee
Zhang Chaoying, head of Qiaoxi District Domestic Security Team: 86-311-85188849
Liu Hui, deputy head of National Security Team
Xinshi Police Station: 86-311-83833898
Wang, head of Xinshi Police Station