Additional Persecution News from China - April 9, 2011 (15 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 13 cities or counties in nine provinces. In this report, ten practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 15 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Three Practitioners Held in Weizigou Detention Center
- [Jilin City, Jilin Province] Several Practitioners Taken Away
- [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Li Xin Taken Away
- [Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Guo Jishu Deprived of Family Visits
- [Gaomi City, Shandong Province] Mr. Qin Xingfa and Wife Ms. Xu Xiuzhen Arrested
- [Wendeng City, Shandong Province] Additional Information about the Arrests of Ms. Zhao Jinxiang and Ms. Zhang Xiuhong
- [Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Zhao Fengying and Ms. Lu Youzhi Arrested
- [Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Li'ai Sent to Forced Labor Camp
- [Wudi County, Shandong Province] Mr. Lin Chunzhe and Wife Ms. Li Yuzhi Arrested Again
- [Anping County, Hebei Province] Mr. Wang Pei Summoned to Appear in Anping County Court
- [Hunan Province] Exposing the Crimes of Wuling Prison Guards
- [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Liu Cunxu Taken Away
- [Xiangfan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Zeng Jihua Arrested
- [Zhuanglang County, Gansu Province] Ms. Jin Qiaoyan and Husband Mr. Xue Qiang Arrested
- [Dandong City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Cong Lanzhi Harassed
1. [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Three Practitioners Held in Weizigou Detention Center
Ms. Wang Xiaoguang, Ms. Duan Ling, and Ms. Zuo were illegally arrested on March 30, 2011. They are being held in Weizigou Detention Center.
2. [Jilin City, Jilin Province] Several Practitioners Taken Away
Mr. Han Shuang and his wife Ms. An Fengbo were taken away from their home by officers from the Henan Police Station on the evening of March 16, 2011. Their home was ransacked. The police confiscated three laptop computers, three printers, a CD writer, and other personal property. Mr. Han and Ms. An were beaten during the arrest. They are being held in Jilin Detention Center. Their 11-year old son was left alone and desolate.
Ms. Lei Bing and Ms. Jia Xiuru were arrested at the same time. The police went to Mr. Jia's home and confiscated 500 yuan in cash, and other personal property. Ms. Lei and Ms. Jia were sent to Shahezi Brainwashing facility in Xiaoguang Village, where they were subjected to 15 days of brainwashing. They were released on April 1.
3. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Li Xin Taken Away
Ms. Li Xin was taken away by officers from the Domestic Security Division of Dongli Police Sub bureau near Makewei Department store at noon on April 7.
4. [Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Guo Jishu Deprived of Family Visits
Ms. Guo Jishu was deprived of family visits by Wang, head of the Seventh Division in Heilongjiang Women's Prison.
5. [Gaomi City, Shandong Province] Mr. Qin Xingfa and Wife Ms. Xu Xiuzhen Arrested
The home of Mr. Qin Xingfa and his wife Ms. Xu Xiuzhen was broken into and ransacked by a group of officers led by Luan, the head of the patrol officer brigade, at around 7:00 p.m. on April 7, 2011. The police confiscated a computer, a printer, 2,500 yuan worth of CD/DVD disks, 3,000 yuan in cash, a motorcycle, and Dafa books. The couple was arrested and is being held in Gaomi Detention Center.
Li Yuebin, head of 610 Office: 86-13608953738 (Cell)
Wang Chuanpu, 86-13963660738 (Cell), 86-536-2593670, 86-536-2331223
Xu Xiaoyi, head of the Inspection Team of Gaomi Detention Center: 86-13516389618 (Cell), 86-536-2126110, 86-536-2324657
6. [Wendeng City, Shandong Province] Additional Information about the Arrests of Ms. Zhao Jinxiang and Ms. Zhang Xiuhong
Ms. Zhao Jinxiang and Ms. Zhang Xiuhong were arrested by officers from the Bukou Police Station on the evening of April 3, 2011. They were sent to Wendeng Domestic Security Team the next day. They are being held in Wendeng Detention Center. Their home computers and printers were confiscated by the police.
Wendeng Political and Judiciary Committee secretary's office:
Wendeng Detention Center: 86-631-8454442
Dong Chongni, head of Wendeng Domestic Security Team: 86-13906317169 (Cell)
Li Benhai, officer: 86-13863086876 (Cell)
Bukou Police Station: 86-631-8771014
7. [Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Zhao Fengying and Ms. Lu Youzhi Arrested
Ms. Zhao Fengying, 65, from Dingwang Village, and Ms. Lu Youzhi, 49, from Bianjia Village, were reported to the police for speaking to people about Falun Gong in Henan Village on the afternoon of April 7, 2011. They were arrested by officers from Mingshui County No. 2 Police Station. Ms. Lu was beaten, causing her right eye to become bloodshot. They were sent to Zhangqiu Detention Center at around 11:00 p.m. the same day.
Zuo Xiuyun, head of Domestic Security Team: 86-531-85087055,
86-531-83326389, 86-13361081670 (Cell)
Zhangqiu Detention Center: 86-531-83268484
Ma Benming, director of Mingshui County No. 2 Police Station: 86-531-83255698, 86-13361081901 (Cell)
Zhang Renming, political instructor: 86-531-83212855, 86-13361081902 (Cell)
8. [Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Li'ai Sent to Forced Labor Camp
On March 29, 2011, Ms. Wang Li'ai was sent to Jiangshuiquan Forced Labor Camp in Jinan Province to serve a term of one year and nine months.
9. [Wudi County, Shandong Province] Mr. Lin Chunzhe and Wife Ms. Li Yuzhi Arrested Again
Mr. Lin Chunzhe and his wife Ms. Li Yuzhi, from Linjiaxingwang Village, Chewang Township, Wudi County, were arrested by officers from the Wudi Police Department 610 Office on March 24, 2011. The couple was arrested in April 2008 and their home was ransacked. Mr. Lin was detained in Shandong Province Men's No. 2 Forced Labor Camp for two years. He was released in May 2010.
Zhang Baoyue, Wudi County Political and Judiciary Committee
Secretary: 86-543-6562966, 86-13954393966 (Cell)
Lu Guoting, director of Wudi County Police Department: 86-543-6562966, 86-13954393966 (Cell)
Gao Minghui, chief of Wudi County 610 Office: 86-543-6323289, 86-13954393618 (Cell)
Wang Bingnan, deputy chief of Wudi County 610 Office: 86-543-6331601, 86-543-6281610
10. [Anping County, Hebei Province] Mr. Wang Pei Summoned to Appear in Anping County Court
At 11:00 a.m. on April 7, 2011, an officer from Anping County Court No. 1 Criminal Division called Mr. Wang Pei to summon him to appear in court. Mr. Wang's mother Ms. Wang Yuluan is severely disabled and has been held in a detention center for nearly six months. Police officer Sun Yihe stole more than 30,000 yuan from Mr. Wang's family.
Sun Yihe, police officer: 86-13831808999 (Cell)
Anping County Court: 86-318-7562901
Bailiff Peng: 86-18931815888 (Cell)
11. [Hunan Province] Exposing the Crimes of Wuling Prison Guards
Wuling Prison Guards Liu Guisheng, Leng Jiashu, and others beat and kicked Mr. Yang Bin on January 13-14, 2011. Guard Zhang Xinhua beat Mr. Huang Youjun many times. Mr. Huang was sent to the “Strict Management Ward” three times in two months and was hung by his handcuffed wrists, shocked with electric batons, and subjected to other physical punishment.
Guard Jiang Haibo instigated inmates to beat Mr. Liu Qingliang. He forced Mr. Liu to kneel down on the ground, and slapped his face.
12. [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Liu Cunxu Taken Away
Mr. Liu Cunxu, 69, was taken away by about a dozen officers from Jinniu District Police Sub-bureau near Guangrong Road at 4:00 p.m. on April 7, 2011. His current whereabouts are unknown.
13. [Xiangfan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Zeng Jihua Arrested
Ms. Zeng Jihua, 55, from 609 Institution, was arrested in Beijing on April 5, 2011. She was taken back to Xiangfan on April 7.
14. [Zhuanglang County, Gansu Province] Ms. Jin Qiaoyan and Husband Mr. Xue Qiang Arrested
Ms. Jin Qiaoyan was reported for handing out leaflets about Falun Gong on March 21, 2011. Her home was ransacked and she was taken away.
Ms. Jin's husband Mr. Xue Qiang was taken away by officers from Wangquan Township Police Station and Zhuanglang Domestic Security Team. The Zhuanglang Police Department placed him in criminal detention on March 29. Mr. Xue is being held in Zhuanglang Detention Center. Officers from Zhuanglang Domestic Security Team and Tonghua Township Police Station ransacked Mr. Xue's parents' home on April 4.
Su Sanniu, deputy secretary of Zhuanglang Political and
Judiciary Committee: 86-15193324529 (Cell)
Shi Jingrong, director of Zhuanglang Police Department: 86-13993368218 (Cell)
Wang Chunhui, chief of Zhuanglang Domestic Security Team: 86-13830319189 (Cell)
610 Office: 86-933-6621131
15. [Dandong City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Cong Lanzhi Harassed
Sheng Zhiqiang, deputy director of Yongchang Police Station, recently harassed Ms. Cong Lanzhi.
Sheng Zhiqiang, deputy director of Yongchang Police Station: 86-415-3123574, 86-13941510597 (Cell)
April 9, 2011