(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Wang Lei lives in Liang Township, the Fangshan District, Beijing. She has been relentlessly persecuted by the local police and 610 Office. She was illegally arrested nine times. Her mental problems relapsed upon her arrest in October 2010. She was recently released. Her mental problems stem from the extreme trauma she suffered when she was arrested during the 2008 Olympics.

At 4:00 p.m. on October 26, 2010, seven officers from the Fangshan District Domestic Security Division, including a doctor, broke into Ms. Wang's home to search it. Ms. Wang refused to let them, so they forced their way in and seized her notebook computer, a cell phone, and two Falun Gong books. Her mental problems recurred due to fright.

The domestic security division officers waited at Ms. Wang's home until 2:00 a.m. next day, intending to take her away when her condition improved. Later on, Ms. Wang suddenly lost consciousness. Several domestic security division officers disregarded her obviously fragile condition, carried her to a police vehicle, and took her to the Fangshan District Detention Center. According to an insider in the police department, a domestic security division office pressed a particular acupuncture point, causing her to suddenly lose consciousness.

Ms. Wang was held in the detention center for 28 days and transferred to the county detention center after she was sentenced to two and a half years of forced labor.

Symptoms of Ms. Wang's unstable mental condition recurred throughout the time she was detained. She was injected daily with heavy doses of drugs that damaged her central nervous system. Domestic Security Division 610 Office agents refused to release her, and instead sent her to a mental hospital affiliated with the Ministry of Public Security to examine her and determine her condition.

Domestic Security Division officials issued a document terminating Ms. Wang's forced labor term on January 26, 2011. She was released, but her confiscated computer and Falun Gong books and other personal belongings have not been returned to her.

Ms. Liu Shuxian and Ms. Wang Haiyan, mother and daughter practitioners from Liang Township who were arrested the same day as Ms. Wang Lei, were each sentenced to two and a half years of forced labor. They are now in Xin'an Women's Forced Labor Camp in Beijing. Ms. Wang Haiyan's daughter was only three years old when she was arrested.