(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wu Hongjun, 43, works at the Ranghulu Division of the Daqing Railroad Bureau. He was arrested on the afternoon of March 28, 2010. District court officials sentenced him to three years of imprisonment on June 8, 2010, and then took him to the Fourth Division of the Mudanjiang Prison.

After graduating from Dalian Railroad College, Mr. Wu began working at the Ranghulu Railroad Division. As a Falun Gong practitioner, he follows the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, and always disciplines himself to be a good person. He works hard and treats others with honesty as well as kindness.

When the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began persecuting Falun Gong in July 1999, Mr. Wu persisted in his belief. As a result, he was arrested and persecuted numerous times.

Illegal Sentencing

Two Ranghulu police agents (one of them surnamed Sun) stopped Mr. Wu when he was riding a motorcycle passing Sixin Town in Ranghulu District on the afternoon of March 28, 2010. They searched his bag and were furious when they found truth-clarification materials. They confiscated the CDs, pamphlets, and paper bills on which were written truth-clarifying words. The agents then held Mr. Wu at the Ranghulu Third Detention Center.

The Ranghulu District Court held a hearing for Mr. Wu on June 8, 2010. His family (including his 70-year-old mother) and relatives waited outside beginning early in the morning. Court officials told them the hearing would start at 9:00 a.m., but didn't allow them to come in, saying that the hearing had been delayed. When Mr. Wu’s family asked about it again they were told that the hearing was postponed until the afternoon. They thus had a quick lunch and immediately came back and waited again, but there was no update until 3:00 p.m. When they asked the court officials about this again, Mr. Wu’s family was told that the hearing had been held at noon time and no verdict was reached.

Mr. Wu was sentenced to three years in prison. The agents, who participated in this case, were a police agent with the surname Sun and the court judge with the surname Xing.

Electric Shocking at Brainwashing Center

When Mr. Wu went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in 2000, he was arrested, taken back to his hometown, and detained at the Qiqihar Railroad Police Department's third prison for three months.

Agents from the Qiqihar Railroad Bureau 610 Office deceived Mr. Wu at his workplace on December 28, 2000, and took him to a brainwashing center, which was operated by the Jiagedaqi City Party Administration. Each practitioner was accompanied by two people from his or her workplace, who closely watched them at all times. Practitioners were not allowed to interact with others and family visits were prohibited. Mr. Wu was detained for two months.

Someone framed Mr. Wu in 2001, saying that he had truth-clarification materials in his toolbox at work. Plus, Qiqihar Railroad officials read reports on the Minghui website about vicious deeds which took place in the Jiagedaqi Brainwashing Center. Police agents thus arrested Mr. Wu at his workplace and took him to the Fuyu County Forced Labor Camp for a three-year term. Guards brutally beat Mr. Wu when he requested to do the exercises on October 21, 2001. He thus went on a hunger strike to appeal.

Mr. Wu was transferred from the Fuyu Forced Labor Camp to the Suihua Forced Labor Camp in March 2003. Guards Zeng Lingjun and Fan Xiaodong shocked him with four electric batons one evening in April 2003. Mr. Wu was kept in Division 1 for one month, and during that time he was beaten by several guards every day, including Zeng Lingjun, Fan Xiaodong, Gao Zonghai, and Diao Xuesong. His face was deformed and he could not eat normally for many days. Sometimes, he was beaten multiple times per day. His body was covered with bruises. Mr. Wu was deprived of sleep and forced to watch videos that defamed Falun Gong and its founder. Guards also forced him to stand facing a wall for a long time, and burned his face and hands with cigarettes. In addition to instructing inmates to beat Mr. Wu, guards also kept him together with tuberculosis patients for many days.

Police officials sent him to the Suihua Labor Camp once again in 2005 for a one year term.

Mr. Wu is currently incarcerated in the Mudanjiang Prison.