(Clearwisdom.net) I am 70 years old. Before I started practicing Falun Gong, I had many illnesses. I had practiced another form of qigong, but it did not get rid of my illnesses or strengthen my body. In 1995, I was very fortunate to learn about Falun Gong. Soon after I started practicing, my body magically changed: all my illnesses disappeared and I felt very light while walking. Non-practitioners all said that, although I was an elderly woman, I walked very fast, almost as if I were flying. This strengthened my belief in Dafa and Master Li. Every day, I studied the Fa and practiced the exercises, as well as actively participated in the activities to introduce Dafa to the public.

When the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started to persecute Falun Gong in 1999, several practitioners and I went to the provincial government to appeal for Dafa, and were illegally arrested and detained at a remote school run by CCP officials. We clarified the truth to the police who were sent to watch us. They were very shocked and touched, so they quietly released us. After we returned home, we learned from the Minghui/Clearwisdom website that many practitioners had gone to Tiananmen Square to appeal for Dafa. We nine practitioners then also went to Beijing to safeguard Dafa.

I was arrested and sent back to my hometown, where I was held at the local detention center. Later, I was sentenced to two years of forced labor. I firmly believed in Dafa during my imprisonment in the forced labor camp for over a year. But I was later deceived by their hypocrisy and took a detour. After I was released and studied the Fa, I realized I had made mistakes. I immediately announced my solemn declaration on the Minghui website and confessed my wrongdoing to Master. But because I was so anxious and not thinking clearly, I included my address in the declaration. Within a week, I was arrested again and sentenced to another year of forced labor.

After this last time, no matter what kinds of tricks the police played on me, I was not deceived by them at all. I recited the Fa every day and practiced the exercises every day in the forced labor camp. Because I did the exercises, the guards tortured me. Once when I was doing the sitting meditation, a male guard slapped my face. He hit my face until it was purple and blue but it did not hurt. Master must have taken it for me. The guards asked if I still wanted to practice and I said, “Yes.” Then they handcuffed me on a bunk bed and wanted to use two electric batons to shock me. I thought to myself that they would not hurt me. The electric batons did not have any power. The guards went back to charge them. But when they came back, the electric batons still did not work. They had to take off the handcuffs and let me down.

The next day when I was doing the standing exercises, they again handcuffed me to the bed. I fainted a few times. After they put me down, they asked if I would still continue to practice the exercises. I still said that I would. At the same time, most of the practitioners went on a hunger strike to protest my arrest and torture and ask for my release. The guards had to make a concession and allow me to do the exercises and write and pass along Master's new articles. They did not bother me anymore.

Because I did the exercises every day, the guards hated me and were afraid of me. Once they tricked me into entering the hallway and then dragged me to a confinement room. I shouted to the practitioners who were already locked in the rooms, “They are persecuting me. Fellow practitioners, let's do the exercises as a group and validate the Fa as a whole.” All the practitioners in different cells started to punch their doors and shouted at the guards, “Stop persecuting that Dafa practitioner!” The guards were afraid and had to let me go.

Once a team leader, who was exposed for his crimes by the Minghui website many times, deceived me, saying, “If you want to do the exercises, please let me know. I can pick a room for you to practice when you want. But you cannot do them in front of others and influence a lot of people.” I knew she wanted to trick me to torture me, so I told her, “I do not want to practice in a corner. I need to validate the Fa. As long as I still have breath in my lungs, I will help Master to rectify the Fa until the end.” She was very scared. A few days later they released me, saying that I had a serious illness.

So I denied the evil forces' arrangement and returned home six months earlier than my sentence originally called for. From this I understood that as long as our xinxing meets the requirement, Master will strengthen us. The evils in other dimensions will be afraid to persecute us anymore. Otherwise they will be eliminated by Master. I felt Teacher's strength and protection all the time. With great and compassionate Master, nothing can frighten Dafa disciples.

After I got home, I established a family truth clarifying material production site and provided large amounts of materials to local and non-local practitioners to save sentient beings. Whenever I had time, I went out to hang banners, hand out materials, post fliers, and personally explain the facts of the persecution so that people would remember that Falun Dafa is good.

Later, when the evil CCP had its 16th Party conference, I was persecuted again. At that time, many practitioners were taken away and arrested. I realized that the evil was rampant. For security reasons, I rented an apartment outside. Then I moved the material production equipment away. Later, several practitioners were arrested. I was a little worried and I wanted to hide somewhere for a while. Meanwhile, I figured I could use this chance to learn some computer skills.

I had already decided to leave the next day, but I suddenly remembered I needed to pick up some clothes from home. When I arrived back home, the police surrounded me. They looted my home, taking my cash, bank savings, household registry card, and even my house key. They wanted to arrest me, too. I sent forth righteous thoughts and asked Master to save me. Then I fainted and fell down.

The police had to take me to the hospital. The doctors said I was in very critical condition and needed to be hospitalized. But the police wanted to take me to the detention center. The doctor said, “No way! It is our responsibility to heal ill people.” So the doctor gave me an infusion. The police guarded the front and back doors of the hospital. I continuously recited the Fa and sent forth righteous thoughts. I asked Master to help me and soon Master saved me again. My younger daughter-in-law had a friend who knew the director of the hospital morgue well. Her friend got a key to the morgue, quietly showed up where I was, pulled out the IV and took me to the morgue. I walked away from there. In order to avoid further persecution, I had to become destitute and homeless.

I stayed at one of our material production sites for a while. One day I could not open the door to the site. I found a locksmith to help me get it open. He tried a very long time and finally opened the door. Actually, Master enlightened me that I could not live there anymore, but I did not realize this at the time. I found another place to live. One day, when I was studying the Fa, my pager rang. I looked at it but there was no phone number displayed. I guessed it was my son and I called him. He said, “You should not be homeless. Your belong in our hometown.” I finally understood that Master was giving me a hint. I immediately went back home and went back to the path of helping Master to rectify the Fa righteously.

After I went back home, I actively assisted my fellow practitioners at the material site. I was responsible for transferring the materials. As long as I had time, I went out with my husband to pass out the materials. Wherever I went out, I passed out and posted materials. For a while, I felt my husband did not pay as much attention as I did to passing out materials. So I worried and felt resentful towards him. With such human notions in doing Dafa-related work, I was taken advantage of by the evil.

Once we were posting a flyer in an alley and were seen by police officers driving by. One of the officers rushed towards me and asked who posted the flyer. In order to protect my husband, I said that I did it. The police officer dragged me into his vehicle. I clarified the truth to him but he did not listen. I shouted loudly that Falun Dafa is good and I clarified the truth to the surrounding people. The police forcibly took me to the public security bureau. I sent forth righteous thoughts and asked Master to help me. Soon, I started to convulse and fell to the ground. The officers thought that I was pretending, and so they viciously kicked me, but I convulsed even more. They immediately called the director. I sent forth righteous thoughts in my mind to the director, “You cannot persecute a Falun Dafa practitioner. I need to save you. You should be harmonized by Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.” The director stated that he would be there soon. But after a long time, he still did not show up. The righteous thoughts worked. The police had to send me to the hospital and the doctor did an infusion on me all night. I recited the Fa and sent forth righteous thoughts the whole night. The next morning, a police officer, who looked like the top coordinator, came to see me. He asked me a few questions and then released me. It was only a day and a half from when I was arrested until I was released. The magnificence of Dafa's power and the power of righteous thoughts were clearly demonstrated.

Since Dafa practitioners started to encourage people to withdraw from the CCP and its related organizations, I dedicated myself to this activity more diligently. Every morning, I practiced the exercises and sent forth righteous thoughts. Then, I went to the market to speak with people about quitting the CCP. When it went smoothly, I encouraged many people to quit the CCP. When I encountered some people who did not listen or were strongly against me, I sent forth righteous thoughts to clean their dimensions and wished other practitioners could save them the next time. Every morning, I usually could encourage a dozen people to quit the CCP. During the day, I went out together with my husband to clarify the truth. When I clarified the truth, he sent forth righteous thoughts. Every day we encouraged dozens of people to quit the CCP.

Maybe because I clarified the truth easily, practitioners all admired me and wanted to learn from me. Unconsciously I had the attachment of zealotry. Last fall, I met a lady on the road and I gave her a truth-clarification greeting card. She did not accept it. I did not mind and left. But when I had just walked a few steps, a police officer caught up with me, arrested me and took me to the police station. They asked for my name and address. I did not answer. They asked me where I got the truth-clarification materials. I said, “Gods gave them to me. Let me give each of you one. It is to save you.” They asked me to sign something. I refused. The chief of the police station punched my face and blood came out from my nose and mouth. I shouted loudly: “Falun Dafa is good!” They then held me at the detention center.

I sent forth righteous thoughts continuously day and night to eliminate all the evil, including all the evil surrounding the people at the detention center. I asked Master to help me out because I needed to clarify the truth and save these sentient beings. The next day, I had the symptoms of nausea and I could not eat anything. The third day, I had convulsions. The doctor injected me with some drug but it did not work at all. The next morning, I was released unconditionally. One thing I need to emphasize is that besides Dafa's divine power and Master's strengthening, I also want to thank local practitioners and practitioners overseas for their efforts in helping to secure the release of detained Mainland Chinese practitioners. The practitioners in the material sites posted the news to Minghui website at the earliest time. Many overseas practitioners called the local police station and public security bureau to persuade them to do the right thing and release me. The local practitioners sent forth righteous thoughts intensely as a whole and also sent truth-clarification materials to the police station and public security bureau. All these greatly shocked the evil. Our Dafa practitioners are one whole body. Each particle of the whole body plays a very important role and every particle is inseparable.

I also established a Fa-study group at my home. Many practitioners who deviated from the Fa since the CCP started to persecute Falun Gong finally came back and attended the group Fa-study. Through the group study, we not only corrected our mistakes, but also learned to look inward. Every practitioner who attended the group study greatly cherished the pure energy field created by our studying together. Through group study, the practitioners who were afraid of stepping forward and clarifying the truth now did so, spoke directly about the facts of the persecution, and encouraged people to quit the CCP. We often accompanied each other. Some clarified the truth, some passed out materials, and some sent forth righteous thoughts. Every day we can encourage up to 40 to 50 people to quit the CCP. The effect of saving people is very good. The power of cooperating with each other as a whole body is enormous.

When I look back on my 16 years of cultivation, I see all the ways that I was enlightened from Dafa and all of Dafa's miracles that I witnessed. Many times I was arrested, but I broke through the evil arrangements within a very short time. I was never scared. As soon as I walked out of prison, I immediately returned to the path of helping Master to rectify the Fa. I don't have many human notions and I don't worry about my personal safety and losses very much. I only think of believing in Master and the Fa. In short, I firmly believe in Dafa and the evil is afraid of me!