(Clearwisdom.net) It has been 11 years since the Chinese communist regime started this unlawful persecution on Falun Gong and Mr. Peng Weisheng's family has been intensely persecuted many times. Of the five family members, two have passed away and one is now mentally disabled. At the end of 2010, Mr. Peng Weisheng and his oldest son Mr. Peng Liang were separately illegally arrested.

His daughter Ms. Peng Yan, is the youngest child and the only free member of the family, rushed thousands of miles back to Wuhan, Hubei Province to rescue her father and brother. Soon after, her father Mr. Peng Weisheng was released, but he had become mentally unstable due to the horrific torture on him. Over the past few months, Ms. Peng Yan went through many difficulties visiting all the relevant departments to secure the release of her brother. Her brother Mr. Peng Liang is still currently being unlawfully detained.

Peng Min (upper left), Peng Liang (upper middle) and the family

According to an insider, after the article titled “Release my Eldest Brother, Peng Liang, Unconditionally” (http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/2/26/123475.html) which Peng Yan wrote and posted on Minghui website, the Wuhan 610 Office ordered personnel from the relevant departments to harass and monitor her. Peng Yan had directly gone to the Wuhan 610 Office to request her brother's release.

A few days before the Chinese New Year, some officials went to Peng Yan's home to harass her every day. The thugs watched her home, which seriously interfered in her daily life. The Director Wu of the Liangdaojie Neighboring Office in Wuchang District and other personnel also demanded she lease her family house to them thereby helping them solve some difficulties. When Peng Yan refused, they installed a video camera near to her home so they could monitor and follow her every move.

All five members of Peng Liang's family are Falun Gong practitioners. During the past 11 years since the persecution began, all five family members were repeatedly arrested, detained and sentenced. On January 9, 2001, the youngest brother Peng Min, who was detained in the Qingling Detention Center of Wuchang District, Wuhan, was brutally beaten by other detainees who had been ordered by the prison guards to do so. From these beatings his arms, legs and vertebrae were fractured and his body was paralyzed. Peng Min died in the Wuhan Seven Hospital. Twenty-two days after Peng Min passed away, his mother Ms. Li Yingxiu was beaten to death at the Hongxia Brainwashing Center in Qingling Township. The United Front Propaganda department reported on the “Focus” program of CCTV that Peng Min had“died because of refusing medical treatments” and Li Yingxiu “died of a sudden cerebral hemorrhage”.

Mr. Peng Weisheng had been detained in the brainwashing centers eight times and in the forced labor camps twice because he had appealed to the upper authorities that he would not give up his belief in Falun Gong. Practicing Falun Dafa is perfectly legal according to the Chinese constitutional laws. While he was detained in the Hewan Forced Labor Camp in Wuhan, he was tortured so badly that he became mentally disabled.

In 1997 Peng Liang was very healthy and virtuous after he started to learn Falun Gong. He was known to be very kind, responsible and considerate and he never took count of his losses or gains. Whenever friends and relatives asked him for help, he always sincerely helped them and never thought about being paid.

Peng Liang was repeatedly arrested. He was critically tortured to the point of death three times. At the end of 2001, he was sent to the Tongji Hospital for emergency treatment. In 2002, he was on the verge of death again as a result of persecution in the Yangyuan Brainwashing Center. In 2008, he was tortured again to a critical state in the Hewan Forced Labor Camp.

This year the authorities arrested Peng Liang again. The Wuhan Police Department and the 610 Office plan to unlawfully sentence him.

Peng Yan was sentenced to three years because she would not give up her belief in Falun Gong. When she was detained in the Wuhan First Detention Center, the police tortured her on a deathbedfor 39 days straight. She was brutally tortured in this prison.

In July 2001, when Zhao Zhifei, the former deputy director of Hubei Provincial Police Department, visited the United States, an American court declared him guilty because he had directly supervised and was responsible for Peng Min and Li Yingxiu's death.

The provincial and city 610 office ordered the Wuhan Women's Prison to “transform” Peng Yan at all cost in order to shift their responsibility and cover up their heinous crimes against Peng Yan.

They did succeed and now Peng Yan takes care of her father who is mentally ill. At the same time, she is trying to rescue her brother who is still detained. However, the CCP personnel harass her constantly. All good people please send your kind thoughts to help and give her strength.