Additional Persecution News from China - March 12, 2011 (26 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 20 cities or counties in nine provinces. In this report, 17 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 27 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Linjiang City, Jilin Province] Ms. Xing Jun Arrested
Shi Dengfeng, Liu Jianxin, Zhang Zhongmin, and other police officers from the Domestic Security Division of Linjiang Police Department went to Ms. Xing Jun's home. They ransacked the place on the morning of March 10, 2011. Ms. Xing was later taken away and is being held in the interrogation room of the Linjiang Police Department.
Liu Wei, head of the 610 Office: 86-13894088777 (Cell)
Wu Yingjie, deputy director of Linjiang Police Department: 86-439-5232198, 86-439-5238288, 86-13904490220 (Cell)
Shi Dengfeng, head of the Domestic Security Division of Linjiang Police Department:
86-13894081777 (Cell), 86-439-8657008
Liu Jianxin: 86-13894083477
2. [Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Shi Qianhong Sent to Forced Labor
Ms. Shi Qianhong was arrested by the Beidajie Police Station in the Jianhua District on May 13, 2010. She was tortured and later sent to the Qiqihar Detention Center. She is being held in a forced labor camp to serve a two-year term.
3. [Jinan City, Shandong Province] Ms. Ge Heying Harassed
Officers from Erqi Police Station, Shizhong District, Jinan, broke into Ms. Ge Heying's home and ransacked the place around 9:00 a.m. on March 9, 2011. The police accused the 55-year-old Ms. Ge of posting Dafa informational stickers at night.
4. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Hao Zhendong and Several Practitioners Arrested
Mr. Hao Zhendong and his wife, Mr. Zhang Zhaoxiang, Mr. Gao Yonglin, Ms. Xu Shukun, and Mr. Li Yueping were arrested on March 7 and 8, 2011. They are being held in the Daoli Police Sub-bureau.
5. [Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province] Additional Information Regarding Mr. Yan Yongquan's Arrest
Mr. Yan Yongquan, from Luancheng County, Shijiazhuang, is still being held in Luancheng Detention Center.
6. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Wang Yujie Picked Up by Xiantao 610 Office from Hewan Forced Labor Camp on March 11, 2011
7. [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Liu Ying and Several Practitioners Arrested on March 10, 2011
8. [Panjin City, Liaoning Province] Additional Information Regarding Ms. Hong Yazhen and Mr. Yin Suwei's Arrests
Ms. Hong Yazhen and Mr. Yin Suwei were arrested by Chen Rongqi, Xu Qingguo, and other officers from the Domestic Security Division of Liaohe Oil Field Police Department on the morning of March 9, 2011. They are being held in the Panjin Detention Center.
Ms. Hong's home was ransacked. The police confiscated Dafa books, a printer, 2000 yuan in cash, a computer from work, and other personal belongings.
Chen Rongqi, head of the Domestic Security Division of Liaohe Oil Field Police Department:
86-15698788200 (Cell), 86-427-7830055, 86-427-7296622
Xu Qingguo: 86-15698788228 (Cell), 86-427-7809336, 86-427-7890777
Qin Guo: 86-15698788199 (Cell)
9. [Wuji County, Hebei Province] Mr. Zhao Pen Detained
Mr. Zhao Pen, who lives in Nansu Village, Beisu Town, Wuji County, was taken away from home by Shi Yanhong and other officers from Beisu Police Station on March 9, 2011. He was later sent to the Wujin Detention Center.
Shi Yanhong, director of Beisu Police Station: 86-13932160339 (Cell)
10. [Yuncheng City, Shanxi Province] Ms. Zhang Junyan Detained
Ms. Zhang Junyan from Dong Town, Wenxi County, Yuncheng City, was taken away from home by Liu Changlong, an officer from the Jiang County 610 Office around March 1, 2011. She is being held in the Jiang County Detention Center.
Ji Lingpeng, director of Jiang County Police Department: 86-13703590008 (Cell)
Li Yang, secretary of Jiang County Political and Judiciary Committee: 86-13903596885 (Cell)
11. [Haicheng City, Liaoningi Province] Ms. Pan Yujun Imprisoned
Ms. Pan Yujun was arrested on March 6, 2011, and sent to Yuemingshan Women's Prison on March 16, 2011.
Yuemingshan Women's Prison Office: 86-412-2962559
Guard Gao: 86-15698902189 (Cell)
12. [Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Jiang Yuehong Sent to Harbin Women's Prison
Ms. Jiang Yuehong was deceived by the Longsha Court and admitted to the Railroad Hospital on February 28, 2011. Two police officers later took her to a detention center. Ms. Jiang was sent to Harbin Women's Prison on the morning of March 9, 2011.
13. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] More information about Mr. Wu Xiaofeng
Mr. Wu Xiaofeng was arrested while putting up Dafa informational banners on Zhujiang Road on the evening of February 5, 2011. He was sentenced to one and a half years of forced labor. His left arm is swollen and he is unable to move it due to the mistreatment he suffered. He was initially sent to Qianjin Forced Labor Camp, but the labor camp refused to admit him because of his poor physical condition. He is being held in Wanjia Forced Labor Camp.
14. [Xinji City, Hebei Province] Mr. Cheng Shuan from Dafeng Village Arrested on March 9, 2011
15. [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Ms. Zhao Lanying's Home Ransacked
Ms. Zhao Lanying's home, located in Xixiawan Village in the Xiashan District, was ransacked by Shanjieban Police Station officers on March 5, 2011.
16. [Tongcheng County, Hubei Province] Ms. Li Yanhong and Mr. Luo Yuefeng
Officers from Junshui Town government went to Ms. Li Yanhong's restaurant at 10:00 a.m. on March 7, 2011. They ordered her to attend “education sessions” in the government building. Half an hour later, many officers from Junshui Police Station and the 610 Office went to her restaurant and attempted to take her away.
On the same day, Li Chenggang from the Domestic Security Division of Tongcheng Police Department and officers from the 610 Office went to Mr. Luo Yuefeng's workplace and seized him. The police took him to Banqiao Brainwashing Center in the Hongshan District. The physical exam showed that he had serious tuberculosis, so the brainwashing center refused to admit him. The police had to take him back to Tongcheng.
17. [Yiyang City, Hunan Province] Mr. Mo Qibing Arrested
Mr. Mo Qibing was reported while handing out Dafa informational pamphlets in February 2011. His home was later ransacked. Mr. Mo went to Taojiang County 610 Office to try explain the facts about Falun Gong and was arrested.
18. [Xichang City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Zhang Yueli and Several Practitioners Arrested
Ms. Zhang Yueli, Mr. Hu Xiaozhong, and Ms. Shi Guohua were taken away while speaking with people about Falun Gong near Zhangmu on the afternoon of March 9, 2011. They were taken to the Xining Police Station.
Wu Hongtie, head of Xichang Domestic Security Team: 86-13608145134 (Cell)
Sha Zongquan: 86-13881548991 (Cell)
Peng Kang, director of Xichang Police Department: 86-13881522777 (Cell)
Chen Qi, head of Xichang 610 Office: 86-834-3230986, 86-13778639779 (Cell)
19. [Zunhua City, Hebei Province] Five Practitioners Arrested
On the afternoon of Mach 9, 2011, a group of police officers from Zunhua Domestic Security Team went to Ping'ancheng Village and arrested Ms. Li Shuqin, Ms. Wang Xiaoxia, Ms. Pan Haoqiu, Ms. Xu Xiaojun, and Mr. Wang Yanshu. The homes of the five practitioners were ransacked and they were later sent to Zunhua Brainwashing Center.
Ms. Li Shuqin's son, Mr. Lan Hongyu, was tortured to death in a matter of days in 2000. She was arrested in 2000 for appealing her son's death. She had to leave home for several years.
20. [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Shaodan and Ms. Wang Shuqing Sent to Ji'nan Women's Prison
Ms. Wang Shaodan was sentenced to a seven-year term and Ms. Wang Shuqing to a nine-year term. They were sent to Ji'nan Women's Prison.
21. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Mr. Liu Yongsheng Picked Up by 610 Office after Finishing His Term in Prison
Mr. Liu Yongsheng, 60, was sentenced to eight years of prison in 2003. After his term ended on March 10, 2011, Mr. Liu was taken away by Qu Shen from the 610 Office.
Qu Shen: 86-18971347760 (Cell), 86-18973147760 (Cell)
Zhou Baiyun: 86-15327229266
22. [Shiyan City, Hubei Province] Mr. Li Zhongxue and Ms. Chen Lihua Arrested
Mr. Li Zhongxue and his wife, Ms. Chen Lihua, were arrested by officers from Shiyan Police Department on March 9, 2011. Their whereabouts are unknown.
23. [Leshan City, Sichuan Province] Three Practitioners Detained in Longquanyi Prison
We have learned that three practitioners from Zhugentan Town were being held in Longquanyi Prison. Mr. Gong Dexiang, 63, was sentenced to a three-year term in October 2008; Ms. Mao Xiuzhen, 70, was sentenced to a three-year term in November 2009; and Ms. Lei Xiaoqiong, 42, was sentenced to a five-year term in November 2009.
24. [Chuxiong City, Yunnan Province] Ms. Wang Meiling Detained
Ms. Wang Meiling was reported for speaking to people about Falun Gong in Xishan Park at around 9:50 a.m. on March 10, 2011. She was taken to Chuxiong Police Department. The police broke into Ms. Wang's home and ransacked it. They confiscated some personal belongings. Ms. Wang is being held at Chuxiong Detention Center.
25. [Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province] Additional Information Regarding Ms. Yang Guixia's Arrest
Ms. Yang Guixia, 56, lives in Dongfeng New Village, Daqing. About ten officers from Dongfeng New Village Police Station ransacked Ms. Yang's home on March 2, 2011, and confiscated Dafa books, a computer, a printer, a deposit book, and other personal belongings. Ms. Yang is being held in the Daqing No. 1 Detention Center.
26. [Dehui City, Jilin Province] Additional Facts about the Persecution of Mr. Jiang Xuefu and Ms. Zhang Yu
Officers from Dehui National Security Team and Changchun National Security Team ransacked the home of Mr. Jiang Xuefu and Ms. Zhang Yu and took them away at around 3:00 p.m. on March 4, 2011. The police sent Mr. Jiang home for two days and waited outside in an attempt to arrest more practitioners. Their strategy didn't work and they arrested Mr. Jiang again. The arrests were recently formalized, and their case will now go though legal channels.
March 12, 2011