Additional Persecution News from China - March 11, 2011 (17 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 16 cities or counties in 5 provinces. In this report, 4 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 21 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Beijing] Ms. Guo Jun Detained in the Xiangheyuan Police Station
On March 9, 2011, Ms. Guo Jun was arrested by officers from the Xiangheyuan Police Station while she was distributing Falun Gong DVDs to people on the street. Since 2008, Ms. Guo Jun's husband has been unable take care of himself alone and has required Ms. Guo's assistance and care. Now no one takes care of Ms. Guo Jun's husband or their nine-year-old son.
Xiangheyuan Police Station of Chaoyang District: 86-10-64660050
Captain Song: 86-13910876657
2. [Fushun City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Huang Yaguang, Ms. Zhang Guixia and Ms. Qu Guiying Arrested
On March 9, 2011, Ms. Huang Yaguang, Ms. Zhang Guixia and Ms. Qu Guiying from Xinbin Town were reported to the police by the village chief while they were talking to people about Falun Gong in Lazui Village. They were taken away by officers from the Xinbin Police Station. At 8:30 that night, they were forcibly sent to the Nangou Detention Center in Fushun.
3. [Jiaozhou City, Shandong Province] The 610 Office Continuously Persecuted Ms. Song Yuling
Ms. Song Yuling was arrested at the beginning of 2010. She was sent to a forced labor camp for a one-year term. The term has now ended. However, the 610 Office has sent her directly to the Qingdao Brainwashing Center from the labor camp for further detention and did not allow her family to pick her up.
4. [Jining, Shandong Province] Ms. Lu Dongmei Persecuted
On September 14, 2010, Ms. Lu Dongmei was taken to a brainwashing center. After she was released on October 19, 2010, her company has not allowed her to go back to work.
5. [Dehui City, Jilin Province] Ms. Zhang Yu and Mr. Jiang Xuefu Arrested
On the afternoon of March 4, 2011, Ms. Zhang Yu was arrested by officers from the Changchun Domestic Security Team and the Dehui Domestic Security Team. Her home was ransacked and the police took away her computer and other property. Her husband Mr. Jiang Xuefu was also arrested at the same time. On March 5, 2011, Mr. Jiang was released. On the night of March 7, 2011, Mr. Jiang was arrested again. Now his whereabouts are unknown.
6. [Qinhuangdao, Shandong Province] Mr. Li Kai and Mr. Yang Zhiwen Persecuted in the Qinhuangdao Forced Labor Camp
Mr Li Kai and Mr. Yang Zhiwen are being detained in the Qinhuangdao Forced Labor Camp. Mr. Yang Zhiwen's ribs were broken.
7. [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Hu Xiuhua and Ms. Zhang Qunying Arrested
On March 8, 2011, Ms. Hu Xiuhua and Ms. Zhang Qunying from Yongsheng Town, Wenjiang District, Chengdu were arrested. The police ransacked their homes. Now their whereabouts are unknown.
8. [Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhang Xiaoli, Ms. Jia Shufan and Ms. Ding Shiying Arrested
At 1 p.m. on March 9, 2011, Ms. Zhang Xiaoli and Ms. Jia Shufan went to Ms. Ding Shiying's home to study the Fa. Officers from the Xinxing Police Department of Qitaihe and the Changxing Township Police Station arrested the three practitioners. Ms. Ding's home was ransacked and the police took away her computer, printer, books and Falun Gong materials, etc.
Sun Zhongfa, Chief of the Changxing Township Police Station: 86-13946520008, 86-13199236555
Liu Jiuming, Chief of the Xinxing Criminal Police Team: 86-13846423636
Deng Fuying from the Changxing Township Police Station: 86-13946522186
9. [Jianwei County, Sichuan Province] Ms. Wei Xizhen Arrested
On March 7, 2011, Ms. Wei Xizhen in her 70s from Longkong Town, Jianwei County was arrested by officers from the Longkong Police Station because she talked to people about Falun Gong at Laowentan Street, Longkong. The officers stormed into her home and took away her Dafa books and picture of the founder of Falun Gong.
10. [Jiangyou City, Sichuan Province] At the Beginning of 2011, Ms. Zhao Yuqun Arrested and Her Whereabouts Unknown
11. [Binzhou City, Shandong Province] Ms. Zhao Wei Arrested on March 8, 2011 and Her Whereabouts Unknown
12. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Jiang Fengying Arrested on the Morning of March 9, 2011 and Transferred to the Dalian Drug Control Center
13. [Guangyuan City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Chen Yong Arrested
At 11 a.m. on March 7, 2011, seven or eight officers from the Cangxi 610 Office and Domestic Security Team rushed into the home of Mr. Chen Yong from Cangxi County, Guangyuan and arrested him. His whereabouts are unknown.
Li Fengrun, Director of the Cangxi 610 Office: 86-13881216177
14. [Wendeng, Shandong Province] Ms. Qi Yajie Detained
On the morning of March 9, 2011, Ms. Qi Yajie from Erjia Village, Gaocun, Wendeng was arrested because she talked to people about Falun Gong in Shaliu Village, Gaocun. Now she is being detained in the Wendeng Detention Center.
15. [Fushun City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Gai Yongzhi and Ms. Xu Jun Arrested
On the afternoon of March 9, 2011, Ms. Gai Yongzhi (59 years old) and Ms. Xu Jun (66 years old) were reported to police while posting Falun Gong materials at Xinhua Street, Fushun. Officers from the Xinhua Police Station arrested them and ransacked their homes. The police took away Dafa books, computers and printers. Ms Gai Yongzhi's husband Mr. Zhao Fuxiang and their son Mr. Zhao Chunyi who was not a Falun Gong practitioner were taken to the police station.
On the afternoon of March 10, 2011, Ms. Gai Yongzhi, Ms. Xu Jun and Mr. Zhao Chunyi were sent to the Nangou Detention Center in Fushun for 15 days. Mr. Zhao Fuxiang was released.
Jin Guangzhe from the Xinhua Police Station: 86-413-7649455
Huang Guochen from the Xinhua Police Station: 86-413-7648421
Lan Yuming, Party Secretary of the Shuncheng District Politics and Law Committee: 86-413-7503611, 86-413-7659777, 86-13841380009
16. [Chengde City, Hebei Province] Ms. Zhao Haihui Arrested on March 10, 2011 for Distributing Falun Gong Materials
17. [Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Yue Hong Arrested
On February 5, 2011, Mr. Yue Hong was reported to the police while talking to people about Falun Gong in a park. He was arrested by Zhang Tao and Fan Yongjun from the Dahezhonglu Police Station, where he was detained for five days. He was released after the police extorted 100 yuan from him.
On-duty Office of Dahezhonglu Police Station: 86-812-2260535
Chief Office: 86-812-2261404