(Clearwisdom.net) I was abducted to the Suihua Forced Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province in March 2006. During the two years I was detained, I witnessed all kinds of torture and cruelty against Falun Gong practitioners. The following is an account of what I saw.

The Suihua Labor Camp Office building. It was built after the persecution of Falun Gong started.

The camp guards discovered that practitioner Yu Yongtao had Master Li's articles hidden on him. Five evildoing guards stripped off his clothes, leaving him only in his underwear, and shocked him with electric batons, ranging between 5k volts and 15k volts, simultaneously. The guards targeted Mr. Yu's sensitive areas such as heart, spleen, and liver. Sparks and the smell of scorching skin mixed with Mr. Yu's piercing screams. The guards have also subjected Mr. Yu to a method of torture known as the Big Hang Up many times.

Re-enactment of torture: The guards shock Falun Gong practitioners with electric batons.

The labor camp had a contract to make toothpicks for export in 2006. Practitioners secretly sealed notes that read “Falun Dafa is good” and “Global Rescue” into the packaging. When the guards discovered it, inmates falsely charged practitioner Yan Shubin, saying he wrote those notes. The guards dragged him outside, stripped his clothes off, and shocked him with three electric batons simultaneously. After an entire day of being tortured this way, Mr. Yan's entire body was covered with red marks, and his skin was red and swollen as if it were cooked. As a result, Mr. Yan has been passing blood during the three years that followed, and is in poor health. One day, the evildoing guards forced Mr. Yan to do labor, and nearly killed him by violently beating him when he protested.

The division instructor Gao Zonghai and Diao Xuefeng instigated evildoing guards to beat practitioner Wang Dehai to the point of incontinence and passing blood, and he couldn't get out of bed. But they still forced him to do labor, packing toothpicks.

Practitioner Li Shuwen refused to write the “four statements” to renounce Falun Gong. The guards often beat him, and sometimes five or six guards beat him at the same time.

Guard Liu Wei threw practitioners Bai Shulin and Zhao Dezhi into small cells for refusing to sing Communist Party songs. The guards tied Mr. Bai and Mr. Zhao's hands, feet and knees to metal chairs, as well as their upper body to the back of the chairs. For more than 20 days, as a form of torture the guards placed headsets on the practitioners' heads and played songs glorifying the communist regime at top volume. They tortured the two practitioners for two months like this, not allowing them to use the bathroom. Mr. Bai and Mr. Zhao were sometimes forced to relieve themselves in their pants. When they carried on hunger strikes to protest, the guards force-fed them and tortured them.

Re-enactment of Torture: The prison guards tied practitioners on a metal chair for torture

Inmate Guan Yu took the milk powder used for force-feeding and switched it with laundry detergent, and it was then force-fed to practitioners.

Guard Lian Xing forced practitioner Zheng Hongjun to sing evil Party songs and Mr. Zheng refused. Lian hung Mr. Zheng up with his hands shackled and beat him with a black rubber stick. Mr. Zheng's body was covered in bruises.

Re-enactment of Torture: Hung up with Hands Shackled Behind the Back

Practitioner Wang Zhiqian from Yichun was abducted and kept at the Suihua Labor Camp for three years. A year was added to her term because she refused to give up her belief in Falun Gong.

Practitioner Sheng Yanqin from Anda clarified the facts about Falun Gong to every division head and guard. Each time she was beaten so severely that blood flowed from her nose and mouth. All the officers and guards in the entire labor camp have beaten her. In the beginning of 2008, Lian Xing forced Ms. Sheng to make chair cushions and she protested. Lian called her to the office and beat her brutally. Her face was very badly swollen.

An evil guard demanded practitioner Song Wentao sing a Communist Party song. Instead Mr. Song Wentao recited one of Master's poems from HongYin. The guard beat him severely, and hung him in the air by both hands. The first time he hung him up for two hours, second time six hours, and third time three hours.

Re-enactment of Torture: Hanging Up in the Air
This is a very cruel torture. Practitioners' hands are tied with thin ropes and then they are hung up for several hours, or even several days. Sometimes, the rope is so tight it breaks; and sometimes the rope cuts into the flesh. Some lose consciousness while being hung up. In several instances, the practitioners were hung by their handcuffs, which caused their bones to break. As a result of the torture, practitioners' hands and arms are injured, and they had difficulty using their hands and arms for a long time afterward. Some suffered severe injury to their arms and hands, and thus became disabled.

Four guards burned practitioner Peng Shuquan's fingers with cigarettes and as a result his finger nails were burned and afterward his fingers discharged pus. He had to be carried to and from the work site. Later on all ten of his fingernails turned black and fell off. He also couldn't lift his legs due to severe beating, and walked inch by inch.

Torture Re-enactment: Burning hands with cigarettes

Guard Lianxing forced practitioner Yuan Yanming to watch slanderous videos. When Yuan Yanming said, “what was said on the video are all lies,” guard Li Chengchun kicked Mr. Yuan and slapped his face. Guards Zeng Lingjun and Chen Xinlong called Mr.Yuan to the office to write the “Three Statements” to renounce Falun Gong and Mr.Yuan refused. So Zeng and Chen shocked him with cattle prods and kicked him for over two hours, resulting in his not being able to walk.

Guards beat practitioner Lian Tao so severely that his shoulders, arms, lower back and bottom turned black and blue. They beat practitioner Li Shaotie to the point of not being able to speak. Hearing a fellow practitioner being beaten by the guards, practitioners in nearby cells all shouted, “Falun Dafa is good!”, the guards ordered practitioners from those cells to the office. Guard Lian Xing smashed a plastic chair against practitioner Sheng Yanqin's head, and Ms. Sheng's head was instantly bleeding heavily. Guard Lian Tao used a rubber stick to beat and kick Bai Shulin and other practitioners. A group of guards from the First Team beat practitioner Cheng Shouxiang causing his mouth to bleed and his entire body was covered in bruises.

In November 2006, half of the practitioners in the First Team went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution, and most of them were beaten by guards led by Liu Wei and Shi Jian. Shi Jian beat practitioner Miao Shujun from Bamiantong Township of Suiling City to the point of severe concussion and he was disabled. When Mr. Miao Shujun first arrived at the Suihua Labor Camp, he weighed 176 lbs and was 6 feet tall. But the torture caused him to be extremely emaciated, he lost more than half of his weight and weighed less than 80 lbs; he was almost a vegetable. Practitioners had to carry him to and from the work site everyday. Because they did not want to be held responsible for his death, the labor camp authorities had to release him on medical parole when they realized he was on the verge of dying.

Under the instigation of guard Liu Wei, four inmates beat practitioners and threw many of them down (raising practitioners high in the air and then throwing them down is used as a form of torture). They broke two of practitioner Li Changxin from Shuangcheng ribs this way, causing him not being able to walk normally. In addition, they forced Li Changxin to sit on a tool every night and didn't allow him to go to bed until midnight. This lasted almost three months.

Officer Gao Zonghai scolded practitioners as soon as he walked into the Second Team each time, and beats whoever he doesn't like. One day, he and guards Diao Xuefeng and Jin Qingfu cuffed practitioner Guo Shude's hands and hung him up, the cuff cut into Mr. Guo's flesh down to the bone and it was bleeding heavily.

Partial list of guards in the Suihua Labor Camp who persecute practitioners:
Fan Xiaodong, Deputy Division head: 86-13763755898
Xue Bo, Deputy political head: 86-13199022588
Li Chengchun, team head: 86-13846775599
Li Xichun, team head: 86-13904851250
Wang Xiaobin, Deputy team head: 86-13836499779
Tian Zhizheng, Deputy team head: 86-455-8888152
Jin Qingfu, Deputy team Head: 86-455-6552399