(Clearwisdom.net) Master said,

“As long as you are a true cultivator, anything can happen. We had a cultivator a while ago who had steel pins and plates in his leg. He also had bones and even some other parts replaced. Later, he found that they had all disappeared without a trace, but his body was in perfect shape.” (“Teaching the Fa at the Conference in Canada”)

Such an extraordinary thing happened to me.

One day in February 2000, I was going home on my motorcycle with my wife riding on the seat behind me. A police car hit us and our motorcycle was damaged. My wife and I were seriously injured and were sent to the hospital. My wife had a large gash on the back of her head. She bled profusely and received nine stitches. She regained consciousness several hours later. I suffered a tibial comminuted fracture on my right leg. The doctor in charge shook his head while examining me. He told me that my leg was badly injured and that it couldn't be fixed using a procedure known as the butt joint approach. It was unlikely that my leg would recover because of my age. I was told that I might become permanently disabled and I could only be treated using a more conservative method. I thought, “I'm a Falun Gong practitioner. I have Master's protection. The doctor doesn't have the final say.” Master said, “Good or evil comes from that instant thought.” (Zhuan Falun, 2000 translation edition) There were practitioners who were able to do the exercises with only one leg. What was I afraid of?

The doctor decided to give me a routine operation. I was in traction for more than ten days. The doctors fastened a 15 cm long by 1.5 cm wide steel plate to the tibia with nine screws. During the hospital stay, my wife and I didn't complain or cry no matter how much pain we were in. We recited Master's Lunyu and some poems from Hong Yin and kept a practitioners' positive attitude. At the time, I thought that the incident was caused by my own karma and was something that I should suffer through. Master has suffered so much for us and he helped me to regain my life. I felt so grateful to Master for saving my life.

I thought that a hospital really wasn't a place for a practitioner to stay for too long. I requested to be discharged after 40 days. The doctor was surprised because other patients with similar injuries would stay at least three months. I didn't take any medications while I was hospitalized or after I was discharged. I was issued a level 9 disability certificate by the police department. However, it was of no use to a practitioner and I have never taken it seriously.

When I returned home, my wife and I continued to study the Fa and do the exercises. We showed tremendous improvement both physically and mentally. I started the sitting meditation again as if I were a beginner, and I persisted in doing it regardless of the pain. I was able to do a one-hour meditation in the full-lotus position after a while. After some time, I no longer needed crutches. I returned to the task of helping Master with Fa-rectification and I have continued to help Master save sentient beings.

I took a trip to the North in the summer of 2010. Security officers used a metal detector on my legs and the sound alarm on the detector did not go off. I know that the steel plate is no longer in my leg because the metal detector did not detect it. This is another example of the extraordinary feats Dafa has displayed in the human world.

Thank you, Master! Heshi!

Selected from “Call for Articles about Divine Occurrences in the Human World”