(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa Practitioners of Huadian City, Jilin Province Mr. Bai Jingzhi, Mr. Wang Xiaohu, and Mr. Fu Renjiang were illegally sentenced and placed in a detention center. The Gongzhuling Prison refused to admit them due to their poor health condition, but the Huadian City 610 Office continued to hold the three practitioners in the Huadian Detention Center.

Mr. Bai Jingzhi is an employee of the Lumber Processing Mill of Huadian Hongshi Forestry Bureau. He was sentenced to three years of forced labor for being a practitioner of Falun Gong. One of his right ribs was broken as a result of brutal beatings by guards at the Jilin City Forced Labor Camp. On January 11, 2010, he was arrested for distributing printouts containing the facts of Falun Dafa. On May 25, 2010, the court sentenced him to eight years in prison without informing his family and attorney of the “trial.”

Mr. Wang Xiaohu, 44, has been repeatedly arrested and held at a forced labor camp for being a practitioner. During his June 2002 arrest, officers from the Political and Security Office of Huadian Police Department tortured him. They brutally beat him, shocked him using electric batons, put him in on a tiger bench (http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/11/24/16156.html), hung him by tying his arms behind his back, laid him on a stretching bed and cuffed his arms and legs, denied him restroom usage, stuffed his mouth with dirty rags, and so on. Subsequently Mr. Wang was sentenced to seven years in prison and held in the Jilin Prison. He was released in June 2009 and was arrested again within a year.

On April 23, 2010, Mr. Wang, Mr. Fu Renjiang, and three other practitioners were arrested in Changshan Town, Huadian City for talking to passersby about Falun Dafa. They were secretly tried and sentenced on September 3, 2010.

After the prison refused to admit Mr. Bai, Mr. Wang and Mr. Fu, officers in the police station instructed Mr. Wang's mother to pick up her son. But agents in the 610 Office refused to release Mr. Wang, saying no one could make the decision except the director Yang Baolin who happened to be absent. The three practitioners are still being held in the detention center. Their families are appealing for their release for medical treatment.