Additional Persecution News from China – December 5, 2011 (18 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 16 cities or counties in 7 provinces. According to this report, 14 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 27 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Update on the Persecution of Eight Practitioners
Eight practitioners from the Sankeshu Area in the Daowai District were arrested by officers from the Tonghe County Police Department. Six women practitioners are currently at the Harbin City No.2 Detention Center. Mr. Zhuang Gangxiang and Mr. Li Liguo are in the Tonghe County Detention Center. Mr. Zhuang and Mr. Li are on a hunger strike to protest the persecution.
2. [Nong'an County, Jilin Province] Ms. Chen Fengxia Arrested
Binhe Township Police Station officers broke into Ms. Cheng Fengxia's home in Yanjia Village on the afternoon of November 30, 2011. They took Ms. Chen to the Nong'an County Brainwashing Center.
Binhe Township Police Station: +86-431-83392158
3. [Lanshan County, Hunan Province] Ms. Li Chunyi Arrested Again
Mr. Lei Zhiyong's wife, Ms. Li Chunyi, was arrested as she was unloading something at her rice store on the morning of December 4, 2011. A group of plainclothes police broke in and made the arrest.
4. [Antu County, Jilin Province] Ms. Wang Caixia Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
Ms. Wang Caixia, a teacher at the Liangjiang High School, was sentenced to three years in prison on July 28, 2011, and sent to Heizuizi Prison in Changchun City.
5. [Yongzhou City, Hunan Province] Ms. Liu Tuxiu Arrested and Taken to a Brainwashing Facility
More than 20 people from the Xintian County 610 Office, the State Security Division, and the Longquan Town government broke into Ms. Liu Tuxiu's home on the afternoon of November 28, 2011, and took her to the Yongzhou Brainwashing Center.
6. [Fuyu County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Fan Lijuan and Others Arrested
Fuyu County Police Department head Li Yongzhi and agents from the Fuyu County 610 Office arrested eight practitioners on November 24, 2011. The practitioners included Mr. Zhang Hongquan, Ms. Wang Shuyan, Ms. Zhang Yue, Mr. Fan Xiangjie, Ms. Fan Lijuan, Mr. Zhang Jianping, Ms. Ma Xiaoyan, and Mr. Du Junyou. Mr. Zhang Hongquan's home was ransacked. One practitioner had 2000 yuan extorted from him before he was released. Eight practitioners are currently in the Qiqihar City No.1 Detention Center.
7. [Huludao City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Bai Guimin and Others Arrested
Eight practitioners—Ms. Bai Guimin, Ms. Bai Hulan, Ms. Liu Caiqin, Ms. Zhang Fengqin, Ms. Zhang Fengxian, Ms. Wang Fengzhi, Ms. Li Shuhua, and Ms. Sun, all from Jianchang County—were arrested on the morning of December 3, 2011, as they spoke with people about Falun Gong in Linglongta Township. The practitioners are currently in the Huludao Detention Center.
8. [Beijing] 74-Year-Old Ms. Liu Arrested and Persecuted
Ms. Liu, 74, who lives on Zixin Road in the Xuanwu District, was arrested in mid-November 2011 as she distributed information about Falun Gong. Her home was ransacked, and the police took away her computer, printer, Falun Gong books, and other personal belongings. The police handed her a two-year forced labor term, but the labor camp officials refused to admit her, so she is allowed to serve the term outside of the labor camp.
9. [Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province] Mr. Xu Weimin Arrested
When Mr. Xu Weimin went shopping at the Xinzhou Carrefour Supermarket in the Futian District, a security guard arrested him and took him to the Shatou Police Station on the afternoon of December 2, 2011. Mr. Xu has been transferred to the Futian Detention Center.
10. [Rongcheng, Shandong Province] Ms. Su Chunying and Others Arrested
Ms. Su Chunying, Ms. Rongzi, and Ms. Juzi from Ningjin were arrested on the evening of December 2, 2011, by officers from the Ningjin Police Station. The three practitioners were taken to the Rongcheng Detention Center early the next morning.
11. [Yongji County, Jilin Province] Mr. Zhu Yeguang Died As a Result of the Persecution
Mr. Zhu Yeguang, 59, was harassed and detained by local police on CCP “sensitive days” since the persecution started in 1999. He was once arrested and taken to the Yongji County Detention Center because the police found a CD while searching his home. He had more than 20,000 yuan extorted from him before he was released. He had to live away from home for two years. He died in his rented residence in Jilin City.
12. [Loudi, Hunan Province] Mr. Cao Gongxun Persecuted in Wangling Prison; His Condition Is Critical
Xu Biyan, Wangling Prison deputy warden: +86-731-24806005, +86-731-24806088, +86-13017115529
He Aiguo, political head: +86-731-24806002, +86-13907418808
Zhu Jiangping, Division head: +86-731-24807680, +86-731-24806466, +86-13762357000
13. [Kaili City, Guizhou Province] Ms. Wang Ludan Arrested at Work on November 26, 2011
14. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zuo Xianfeng Held Indefinitely
Ms. Zuo Xianfeng from Yilan County was sentenced to forced labor and held in the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp. Her term expired on November 29, 2011, but the camp officials extended her term by 61 days, and she is still being detained.
15. [Xiangtan City, Hunan Province] The Persecution of Ms. Li Meiduan
Ms. Li Meiduan from Xiangtan City was arrested on the evening of November 14, 2011, as she posted information about Falun Gong in the Jiuhua Area. She was held in the Xiangtan City Detention Center and was released after she had been detained for two weeks.
16. [Mulan County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Yao Jingqin and Others Arrested on December 3, 2011, by Local Police
Chen Bin, Domestic Security Division officer: +86-13115500200, +86-451-57083262, +86-451-57086169
Liu Guojun, +86-13903665056, +86-451-57081077
17. [Jiutai City, Jilin Province] Mr. Guan Wenyuan Arrested
Mr. Guan Wenyuan, who is retired from the Tumenling Town Cold Storage, was arrested on November 15, 2011, by more than ten police officers. His whereabouts are unknown.
18. [Beijing] Ms. Meng Yueling and Ms. Qi Qi Detained
Ms. Meng Yueling and Ms. Qi Qi were arrested by Beijing police. Ms. Meng's home was ransacked, and Ms. Qi had 20,000 yuan taken from her home.