(Clearwisdom.net) In China many people have benefited from practicing Falun Gong both physically and spiritually. They became healthy and their morality improved. Such people could help make society better; instead, they are persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Entrepreneur Mr. Zhou Jingcheng

Mr. Zhou Jingcheng, 51, is the president of an animal feed factory on South People Road, Ningxiang County, Hunan Province. Before he practiced Falun Gong, Mr. Zhou had serious abdominal pain and insomnia. He couldn't eat without discomfort, nor did he sleep well. Shouldering many burdens, he often felt tired and unable to cope. In 1996, he started practicing Falun Gong. Soon the diseases that had frustrated him for a long time disappeared. He felt light all over and very energetic.

After reading Zhuan Falun, Mr. Zhou, who was honest and sincere, knew how to be a good person. One time a pig farmer suffered a serious loss after a cholera outbreak in his herd. As a result, he couldn't pay for the feed he had received. He owed Mr. Zhou and Mr. Zhou's partner about 10,000 yuan. When Mr. Zhou heard about the man's situation, he himself paid the man's bill. That farmer really appreciated Mr. Zhou's kindness.

On another occasion, Mr. Zhou received 300 yuan in counterfeit money from a customer. He immediately threw the money into a wood-burning stove. He said to the customer, “This money is counterfeit. I acknowledge receipt of your payment, but I will destroy the bills because I don't want to harm others by passing on that counterfeit money.” The customer was deeply moved. This story was told to many people. Gradually Mr. Zhou became known far and wide for his kindheartedness. As a result, his business flourished.

Mr. Zhou Jingcheng led a simple life, and he donated much money and did good deeds for the local people. In 1997, he donated 5,000 yuan to Ningxiang County Coal Affiliated School, 6,000 yuan to the Changsha Hope Project, and he hired workers to construct roads. After the 1998 floods, Mr. Zhou made an anonymous donation of 10,000 yuan to help the people in the disaster area. Staff from Ningxiang County eventually figured out that the donor was Mr. Zhou and his wife. The couple was praised. When a TV reporter interviewed him, Mr. Zhou said, “I am still far from what Teacher Li Hongzhi requires of us.”

This good person has been persecuted since 1999. During the past 12 years, Mr. Zhou has been firm in his belief and tells people about his cultivation experiences as well as how he has benefited from Falun Gong. As a result, he has been detained eight times, sentenced to forced labor twice, and sent to prison once. He suffered violent beatings and cruel torture in the detention center, labor camp, and prison.

On the afternoon of August 20, 2011, officers from Xiaduopu Police Station in Ningxiang County arrested Mr. Zhou while he was telling people the facts about Falun Gong. Later, they took him to Ningxiang County Detention Center. Mr. Zhou went on a hunger strike to protest the illegal arrest and detention. More than 60 days have passed, and Mr. Zhou is now experiencing symptoms of many diseases, including low blood sugar, and he is very weak.

Hospital employee Ms. Song Yuejuan

Ms. Song Yuejuan, 68, a hospital employee in Dalian City, Liaoning Province, started practicing Falun Dafa in July 1995.

Before she practiced Falun Gong, Ms. Song Yuejuan had many health problems, including gastritis, constipation, coronary artery heart disease, angina, brain failure syndrome, insomnia, and a short memory. Every day she suffered a severe headache and looked pale, fatigued, and older than her years. She did not get along well with her husband. The couple quarreled daily and their home was like a battlefield. She cried every day.

Eventually an acquaintance introduced her to Falun Gong. Since that day, she has walked on the path of cultivation and followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Whenever she encountered conflicts, at home or at work, she looked inside herself. She improved both physically and spiritually. All of her diseases disappeared, and she looked like a completely new person—cheerful and energetic. Her patients, supervisor, and colleagues often praised her. She also won many awards, such as “Advanced Employee.” Family conflicts also diminished, and her family became harmonious.

However, the CCP doesn't tolerate good people. Since July 1999, when the CCP started persecuting Falun Gong, due to her firm belief, Ms. Song has been monitored, followed, and harassed, and her phone is monitored. Twice she has been taken to a brainwashing center, and she was arrested and detained on two occasions.

Elementary school teacher Ms. Wu Guohui

Ms. Wu Guohui, a Falun Gong practitioner from Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia, was an elementary teacher in Yuanfushandi Village, Bairin Zuoqi, Chifeng City. Everyone who knew her knew that she was once plagued by diseases. She suffered rheumatic heart disease in her childhood and had many other diseases, including trachea infection, cholecystitis (inflamed gallbladder), tension headaches, and rheumatism. She often fell ill and fainted in school. Her husband often took her to work on a bicycle. No matter how harsh the weather, , her husband frequently rode her to school and brought her back. The round trip was over 10 km.

Ms. Wu started practicing Falun Gong on May 13, 1996. Soon, all her illnesses disappeared. She became very optimistic and followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in life and at work. She stopped fighting with others and developed harmonious relationships with her colleagues, relatives, and neighbors. She worked hard and never complained.

During the past 12 years, the CCP hasn't stopped persecuting Ms. Wu, her family, and her relatives. The CCP officials fined her, ransacked her home, detained her, and forcefully took her to a brainwashing center. Officials from the local residential committee went to her home and harassed her even on Chinese New Year's Eve.

On June 5, 2011, Ms. Wu was arrested by several police officers dressed in black while she and her husband were on their way to the vegetable market. She is still being detained.

She was tried from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on September 14, 2011, in the Bairin Zuoqi Court in Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia, and had a lawyer from Beijing to defend her.