(Continued from

Part 6: http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/10/30/129084.html
Part 5: http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/10/29/129065.html
Part 4: http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/10/28/129057.html
Part 3: http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/10/26/129000.html
Part 2: http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/10/16/128806.html
Part 1: http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/10/4/128512.html

The CCP's brainwashing of Falun Gong practitioners includes physical and mental torture. Practitioners are held in brainwashing centers for a long time. They are deprived of sleep, threatened, tortured, told lies over and over, and forced to watch CCP propaganda slandering Falun Gong. The CCP has even used loud noises, nerve destroying drugs, and violence to torture the practitioners in order to wear them out and confuse them in an attempt to pressure them to write “Repentance Statements” saying they will give up their belief in Falun Dafa. During past 12 years, the CCP's brainwashing facilities have sprung up all over China.

Part 7. Forced Brainwashing and Killing

The forced brainwashing facilities are controlled and hosted by the local CCP political and law committee and the 610 Office. The local 610 Office tries to conceal the nature of the brainwashing facilities with names like “Legal Education Center,” “Legal Learning Center,” etc. But practitioners are actually arrested and then taken to these facilities to be detained, brainwashed, threatened with violence, brutally tortured, and blackmailed. They put the practitioners in what amount to illegal prisons and use brainwashing techniques to persecute them.

During the past 12 years of the non-stop persecution of Falun Gong, the CCP has opened brainwashing facilities all over the country, including in businesses, government departments, street communities, police departments, and judicial departments. They execute and spread the persecution all over the country. The prisons and forced labor camps also frequently implement forced brainwashing to coerce the practitioners to give up their belief. The CCP has not only committed brutal crimes against adult female practitioners, but also infants, young children, pregnant women, and the elderly. Women of different ages have suffered from brutal physical and mental persecution, which has never happened before in human history.

Many female Falun Gong practitioners have been tortured to the point of disability or death during their imprisonment and brainwashing. The cases listed below are only a few examples.

1. Chen Zixiu, 58, started to practice Falun Dafa in 1997. She was from Xujiaxiaozhuang, Beiguan, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province. She was retired.


Chen Zixiu

On February 17, 2000, in the afternoon, Ms. Chen was arrested at the Weifang Train Station and was detained at the Chengguan Neighbor Committee in the Weicheng District. The police used heavy plastic batons to brutally beat her legs, feet, and back. They also used electric prods of the type used to drive cows to shock her head and neck with high voltage. People could hear her miserable screams from the interrogation room all night. The local officials forced her to run in the snow with bare feet in order to pressure her to give up her belief in Falun Dafa. After that and rounds of beating with batons, Chen Zixiu still firmly refused.

On the morning of February 20, local officials ordered Ms. Chen to crawl barefoot in the snow. Two days of torture had left her legs bruised and her short black hair matted with pus and blood. She vomited and collapsed. She never regained consciousness. The Wall Street Journal reported that Chen Zixiu was persecuted to death in the article “Practicing Falun Gong Was a Right, Ms. Chen Said, Up to Her Last Day.”

On February 22, 2000, Chen Zixiu's son and daughter went to identify her body. Her daughter saw her clothing in a corner covered with blood. Her leg was black and her back had whip marks. Her teeth were broken and her ears were swollen. Ms. Chen's family tried to sue the local officials and police. But no lawyer was willing to accept the case and represent them. On March 17, her body was cremated without her family members' consent. On April 23, her daughter was arrested and accused of so-called “compromising national security” because she told a journalist from the Wall Street Journal the truth of her mother's death.

2. Falun Gong practitioner Zhang Fuzhen, 38, was a former employee of Xianhe Park, Pingdu City, Shandong Province. In 2001, she was arrested and sent to a brainwashing center hosted by the 610 Office at Pingdu, City, Shandong Province. She died in the center due to brutal persecution.

In the center, she was spread eagled and tied to a bed for a long time. She had to relieve herself on the bed.


Torture reenactment: “Death bed”

According to the witness, the police stripped Ms. Zhang of her clothes and shaved her head. They tortured and insulted her. Then they injected her with some unknown drugs, after which she was in unbearable pain. She struggled as if she were being driven out of her mind and died in agony on the bed. The officials from the 610 Office witnessed the whole course of Ms. Zhang's death.


Torture reenactment: Injecting with unknown drugs

During the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, CCP officials have used poisonous drugs to torture practitioners, frequently causing them to become disabled or even die. The brutality of the persecution is shocking.

3. Wang Fengqin, 39, was from Zhuji Village, Zhifu District, Yantai City in Shandong Province. Her hometown was Weifang, Shandong Province.


Wang Fengqin

On the night of January 26, 2003, Ms. Wang and two other practitioners were arrested by the police from Zhifu District for handing our truth-clarifying materials at residential buildings near the Yuhuangding Hotel in Yantai City.

Starting at about 7:00 p.m., police station head Sun Maoliang beat and shocked Ms. Wang with an electric baton until 2:00 a.m. the next morning. Sun Maoliang then poured scalding hot water on the left side of her face and head. Ms. Wang shouted, "Falun Dafa is good! Falun Dafa is good! Falun Dafa is good!" Sun Maoliang was scared and said to policeman Gao Xiu, "I am tired and cannot deal with her," and quickly left the room.

At about 4:30 p.m. on January 27, the police transferred the three practitioners to a brainwashing center in the Xingfu 16th Village in Yantai City. They were locked in separate rooms. At the door, Ms. Wang told another male practitioner that she had been scalded with boiling water by the police and had many blisters on her face and neck.

The three practitioners went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. A few people force-fed the practitioners. Collaborator Wang Guihong tied Ms. Wang to a bed and pried her mouth open with a bamboo tube. She then kept force-feeding Ms. Wang with rice soup through the bamboo tube until Ms. Wang died between 4:40-4:45 p.m. on January 27, 2003.


Torture reenactment: Brutal force-feeding

The police hurriedly took her body to the Yantai City Cremation Factory to refrigerate. They did not notify her husband to come identify the body until over ten days later. When Wang Fengqin's family members saw her body, they found her mouth wide open and her arms spread out. She wore only underwear and no shoes. Her family members wanted to put new clothing on her, but the clothing she wore stuck to her body due to blood or water and could not be taken off. Finally they had to cover her body with the new clothes. Her exposed skin was dark blue.

The male practitioner who was arrested with Ms. Wang disclosed the fact that Wang Fengqin was tortured to death at the Procuratorate detention center. Policeman Gao You acknowledged to him that Wang Fengqin was persecuted to death. Gao You ordered the male practitioner to keep it secret and stop exposing the detention center's crimes. The male practitioner refused and told him, “You will need to pay with your life if you take another's life.” Later the head of the police department went to the detention center and asked the male practitioner to keep it secret. He refused again. The head of the police department was frightened and could only speak one sentence, “Wang Fengqin's death was explained by an expert.”

4. Zhu Xia, 40, lived at No.1, Unit 3, Building 4, 5 Jinronghang, Guangrong Community, Chengdu City in Sichuan Province.


Zhu Xia

On New Year's Day in 2000, Zhu Xia and her husband, Wang Shilin, went to Beijing to appeal for the right to practice Falun Gong, a right guaranteed by the constitution. Ms. Zhu was pregnant, but she was arrested twice and was detained at Xindu Detention Center and Sun Island Detention Center in Wenchuan. Later she was put under house arrest in her hometown in Aba for over ten days.

In June 2003, she was arrested by He Yuanfu of the local 610 Office and taken to the Nanmusi Women's Forced Labor Camp in Zizhong, where she still protested the persecution and the brainwashing. Ms. Zhu had neat handwriting. She used the annual death rate in the hospital and deaths from traffic accidents and smoking as examples to refute the fallacy that practicing Falun Gong caused death. She asked those who were sent to “transform” her, “Into what do you want to transform the practitioners who cultivate Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance?”

During over one and a half years of forced labor and ten months of non-stop persecution at three brainwashing centers, Ms. Zhu was brutally tortured, brainwashed, beaten, paraded in public, and not allowed to sleep for a long time. Her body and mind were severely injured.

On April 2, 2004, Ms. Zhu Xia was released after she developed a mental disorder as a result of all the abuse. She often has hallucinations, and she moves about restlessly all the time and cannot sit still. She cries, laughs, swears at people, and bangs on doors and windows constantly and unpredictably. She is also incontinent. She removed her quilt cover and sleeps in the cotton fibers. Ms. Zhu often puts her arms around her head as if protecting herself from being beaten, and with a terrified voice she screams, "Are you going to rape me?" She also keeps saying that she can't take it anymore, and she curses at those "horrible men." While she is cursing, Ms. Zhu often yells out these names: Lu Zhonghua, Wu Bo, Chen Ying, Zhao Wei, and Liu Wei. She also tells her mother to call these people and tell them to behave better. Based on these behaviors, it is likely that Ms. Zhu was raped in the brainwashing center, which led to or aggravated her mental disorder.

5. Ms. Wang Dongmei, in her 30s, was a schoolteacher in a town in Wuyi County, Hengshui City, Hebei Province. In 2001, after she was forced to attend a local brainwashing session, she was sent to Division Five of Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. In the camp, she suffered all kinds of physical and mental abuse, including the rope torture, electric shock, sleep deprivation, and long periods of isolation. The police used all kinds of cruel tactics but, unable to make her betray her belief, they transferred her to a mental hospital to attempt to break her will and tortured her with improperly administered psychotic drugs.


Torture reenactment: Rope torture

She was later taken home to serve her sentence there. People immediately noticed that her mental state was poor. Her movements were slow, her speech was slurred and her reactions were slow. Her memory was gone. When people asked why she had been sent to the mental hospital, she slowly replied that she knew nothing. When asked what she was doing in the hospital, she replied slowly, "Take medicine and get shots." When asked if she was forced to take medicine and injections, she said, "Yes." Her arms still had the dark purple marks left by the rope torture. She became mentally unbalanced due to the drug torture. She fell into a pond and, unable to save herself, drowned on March 12, 2004.

6. Ms. Lu Mengjun is from Xiangtan, Henan Province.

Since the Chinese Communist Party started persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners in 1999, the 6th cell block of Hunan Women's Prison has been where female Falun Dafa practitioners who are illegally imprisoned are tortured. There, brainwashing, torture and violence have been used to pressure practitioners to give up their belief. Though the “transformation” rate is high, it is accomplished through brutal and sinister means.

Ms. Lu Mengjun was sentenced to a six-year term and sent to Hunan Women's Prison. At the end of 2005, the prison started brainwashing to force the CCP's evil ideas on the practitioners. The prison also brutally tortured the practitioners who refused to give up their belief. Practitioners were forced to stand for a long time, forced to squat, had their hands cuffed behind their backs, were beaten and yelled at, had cold water poured over them in freezing winter, and were insulted and threatened. Ms. Lu Mengjun's arm was fractured as a result of the brutal torture of “carrying a sword on the back.”


Torture reenactment: "Carrying a sword on the back"

7. Bao Liqun, 55, was from Guiyang City, Guizhou Province. She was a mid-level police supervisor at Zhongnan Police Station in Nanming District, Guiyang City.


Bao Liqun

After she started to practice Falun Dafa, the chronic colitis that had tormented her for 14 years was cured. She previously would take many sick days but now did not take any. Ms. Bao was awarded for her outstanding performance. After the persecution of Falun Dafa began on July 20, 1999, because she firmly persevered in practicing Falun Dafa, she was forced into early retirement.

On May 1, 2005, Ms. Bao was arrested when she was clarifying the truth with other practitioners. She was illegally detained in the Wudang District Detention Center for 7 days. Then she was transferred to the so-called "Legal System Education Class" in the Lannigou District of Guiyang City and subjected to forced brainwashing.

The practitioners were detained in a small room with only three beds, and they were not allowed to do any activity for a long time. They were also monitored by the prisoners 24 hours a day. The prisoners forced the practitioners to sit on a small bench without a back and keep their backs and feet straight without looking sideways until they became dazed. Their feet were swollen and they had indigestion. They could not eat anything and they hurt all over. It was even hard for them to pick up chopsticks.

Ms. Bao was force-fed after a four-day hunger strike. Due to the brutal persecution, she showed symptoms of bloody stool and diarrhea, which worsened day by day. Those in charge of the brainwashing were afraid they might be held responsible for her serious condition and notified her family to take her home on June 13, 2005. After Ms. Bao returned home, her diarrhea gradually worsened. Her hearing started to deteriorate, and she felt dizzy now and then. She later exhibited heart and kidney problems. One week after her family took her to the hospital, Bao Liqun passed away on August 20, 2005.

(To be continued)