Persecutors of Falun Dafa Meet with Retribution for Their Evil
(Clearwisdom.net) The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has been persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners since 1999. During the last 12 years, some CCP officials and unrighteous people have ignored their own consciences and have persecuted practitioners in exchange for personal incentives. However, no matter who they are and no matter how high their official rank or how common the individual, no one can escape the law of “good and evil always have their consequences.” Listed here are cases of persecutors who received karmic retribution.
Four Persecutors Receive Karmic Retribution in Huai'an, Jiangsu Province
1. Peng Zhengxin, former officer of the Domestic Security Division of the Huai'an Qinghe District Police Sub-bureau, viewed the persecution as a means to quickly raise his rank. He actively took the initiative in persecuting practitioners. It was not long before he was dismissed because of his gambling habit.
2. Zhou Qishen was a former teacher of the Huai'an Third Middle School. After he was reassigned to the Qinghe District 610 Office, he made a conscious effort to persecute practitioners. Not long after this, he died from liver cancer while only in his 30's.
3. Gu Weichao, former president of the Huai'an Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, played an active role in working with the 610 Office to persecute four nurses who were practitioners. He was later dismissed from his position for making counterfeit medicine. Employees lit firecrackers to celebrate his dismissal at the gate of the hospital. He dares not return to his condo inside the hospital residence compound.
4. Yan Jiashun, the following president of Huai'an Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, attempted to gain political capital through persecuting practitioners. He incarcerated practitioners in the Chutian Hotel in 2003. Shortly after, he was in a car accident in Nanjing, and his wife also developed acute necrotic pancreatitis. Their family spent tens of thousands of yuan on medical bills.
Three Persecutors Receive Karmic Retribution in Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
1. Rao Hankang, 58, lived in Raojiatou Village, Fengrun Town. He became the director of the security office for the production brigade in 1999. He followed the CCP's propaganda, and he helped others to arrest practitioners and take their fingerprints. Practitioners clarified the facts to him, but he refused to believe them and continued to support the persecution.
Just before the 2008 Olympics, Rao announced in the village station that he would ransack all practitioners' homes if he found a single leaflet about Falun Dafa. In the same year, he led 610 Office agents to a practitioner's home. They ransacked the home and arrested the practitioner who was later illegally sentenced to more than three years in prison.
In 2010, Rao was diagnosed with advanced stage lung cancer. Amidst much pain, he died in April.
2. Rao Hanjin was involved in monitoring practitioners. He and a fellow villager, Li Shucai, collected flyers about Falun Dafa and then burned them in the production brigade. In 2007, Rao died from a brain hemorrhage at the age of 59.
3. In 2009, Li Shucai died in a car accident at the age of 46.
Wu Binsheng, CEO of Service Company of the Heilongjiang CCP School, Electrocuted by a High-Tension Wire
Wu Binshen, CEO of the Service Company of the Heilongjiang CCP School, fired a practitioner after the CCP began the persecution on July 20, 1999. During the 2008 Olympics, on his way back from the airport, Wu was electrocuted by a high-tension wire.
There are three well-known sayings: “there are deities a yard above your head;” “people are acting, Gods are watching;” and “good and evil always have their consequences.” Such phrases serve as reminders to the persecutors that they are gambling with their lives by continuing to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners, and they should stop right now. It will be too late once karmic retribution arrives.