(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Sun Zhongping, from Chengsan Village, Ranghulu District, Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province, was illegally arrested by officers from the Babaishang Police Station at around noon on September 18, 2011. Prior to this, Ms. Sun and her husband had been homeless, and traveled from place to place for almost ten years to avoid being persecuted by the Chinese communist regime.

Cao Zengen and ten other officers from Chengfeng Police Station searched Ms. Sun and took her keys. Later, at around 2:00 p.m. that day, the police went to Sun's house and ransacked it. At the time, only Sun's daughter and her 3-year-old granddaughter were home. The police rushed into her house, pushed her daughter aside, and then began savagely searching the house. They took Sun's laptop and other personal items.

Sun's daughter went to Chengfeng Police Station with her 3-year-old daughter and 80-year-old grandmother to ask the police to release her mother. They talked to Cao Zengen, but Cao lied and claimed the case had nothing to do with him. He said that officers from Babaishang Police Station had arrested Ms. Sun, and that Deng Hui was in charge of her case. When they went to talk to Deng Hui, Deng said that after Sun was arrested, she has kept calling out, “Falun Dafa is good!” When Sun's family members asked why they arrested Sun, they said that there wasn't any reason.

Ms. Sun has been put into detention centers three times and a detention station once. She was released twice because she was in critical condition. Her husband was taken to the detention center twice and was sentenced to a forced labor camp for one year. On the day her husband was released, the police station called Ms. Sun and told her to pick up her husband. However, it was a trick, and as soon as she came to the police station, she was arrested. Several officers took her to the detention center. To protest the persecution, she held a hunger strike for 33 days. The police wouldn't release her until her condition became critical. On the third day after she was released, officers from Chengxin Police Station went to her house, pounded on the door, and waited in the hallway, intending to arrest her. In the end, Sun and her husband had to leave home and travel from place to place for almost ten years to avoid further persecution.

Sun has now been arrested again. After she was taken to the No. 1 Detention Center in Daqing City, she started a hunger strike to protest.

Perpetrators responsible for the persecution:
He Weiping, head of Chengfeng Police Department: +86-459-5680307, +86-13394664801
Deng Hui, police officer: +86-459-5602249, +86-13394664928
Cao Zengen: +86-13394664951

(For more perpetrators' contact information, please refer to the original Chinese article)