Name: Zhao Yinglie (赵英烈)
Gender: Female
Age: 64
Address: Unknown
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Most Recent Arrest: September 6, 2011
Most Recent Place of Detention: Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp (黑嘴子劳教所)
City: Jilin
Province: Jilin
Persecution Suffered: Forced labor, illegal sentencing, beatings, torture, extortion, home ransacked, interrogation, detention

( Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Zhao Yinglie from Jilin City was arrested by police from the Wenmiao Police Station when she clarified the truth about Falun Gong in the south end of Tianjin Street on the afternoon of September 6, 2011. The police sent her to the Jilin City Detention Center and also ransacked her home. Ms. Zhao was illegally sentenced to forced labor on September 21, 2011 and is currently detained in the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp in Jilin Province.

Ms. Zhao is 64 years old, and has been arrested twice. She was first arrested when she distributed flyers about Falun Gong near Jilin Prison. That time she was subjected to severe torture and beatings, which caused extensive harm to her mind and body.

Brutally Beaten and Tortured

On August 20, 2008, Ms. Zhao went to distribute flyers about Falun Gong near Jilin Prison. A guard saw her and attempted to arrest her and take her to the Chuanying Police Department

The guard was about 60 years old. Ms. Zhao explained the facts about Falun Gong to him. Instead of listening, he beat her. She was injured by the beating and covered with bruises. There was a big bump under her left eye and her mouth bled.

Half an hour later, three policemen came and forcibly took her to the Chuanying Police Department. After they collected "evidence," they ordered her to sign their documents. Ms. Zhao refused. Three young policemen came up to her. Two held her arms while the other one grabbed her hair. They dragged her and threw her against a wall from a distance of five meters. With a "thud," the back of her head hit the wall hard, making her dizzy. The police threw her against the wall repeatedly, four or five times. She was so dizzy that she could not stand up straight. They also ripped out clumps of her hair.

Ms. Zhao still refused to sign their documents. The three policemen then twisted her arms behind her back. They held one of her hands and took a fingerprint. Afterwards, she was locked onto an iron chair. One of the policemen burned her hand with a lighter.

At 7 or 8 p.m., the police took Ms. Zhao to the detention center on a charge of "disturbing the public order." Her hands and arms were swollen, her face was disfigured, and her chest was blackened with bruises. She was not released until a month later, after her family was extorted out of a great deal of money by the police. The responsible perpetrators in this case include Lin Yongxin and Yu Dehai from the Chuanying Police Department in Jilin City.

Related Article: "Senior Lady Experiences CCP Police Brutality"