(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Yin Jinmei from Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province was illegally taken to the Jiangxi Women's Forced Labor Camp in March 2009. The labor camp gave her unknown drugs against her wishes repeatedly.

One guard who saw this said, "She is still young and should not be given this drug." But the injections still continued.


Ms. Yin Jinmei

After Ms. Yin was released from the labor camp, she felt extremely weak, was out of breath, had poor appetite and could not sleep. More recently, she has been struggling with severe symptoms of poisoning and was near death.

Ms. Yin lives in the eastern area of Lianhua town in the Lushan District, Jiujiang city. She talked to people about Falun Gong and was illegally arrested by policemen on February 16, 2009. She was tortured and forced to sit in a metal chair for long periods of time, which resulted in her arms becoming swollen as big as her calves. Her feet were beaten black and blue. On March 24, 2009, Tian Ruhong and other staff members from the State Security Section of the Lushan Police Station, Jiujiang city sent Ms. Yin to the Nanchang Women's Labor Camp in Jiangxi province, and she was held there for one and a half years.

While being held in the labor camp, Ms. Yin insisted on practicing Falun Gong and refused to give up her beliefs. The guards shut her in a punishment room and arranged for two drug abusers to watch her day and night. The punishment room was tiny and without any ventilation. Yin Jinmei used to be quite healthy. After she stayed there for a long period of time, she was often out of breath, had high blood pressure, and experienced heart disease and other ailments.

Some guards used to secretly add unknown drugs into her meals. One time too much of it was put into her rice, and she discovered it. Later on two occasions, 6-7 guards held her down and forcibly put the drugs into her mouth. One guard tried to get the others to stop, but it continued.

One morning after she woke up, Ms. Yin found a dark-purple mark the size of a coin on the back of her hand. In the middle of that spot was a needle mark that appeared to have been used to inject her.

After Ms. Yin was released, she never felt normal. She always felt extremely weak and out of breath, lacked appetite, and could not sleep.

In 2004, Nanchang Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Liang Hongying, in her 60's, was persecuted by the labor camp to the extent that her blood pressure climbed to 280. The labor camp did not release her, however. Instead, they had drug-abuser inmates put unknown drugs into her food. She found out later and stopped them.

During 2002 to 2005, a middle school English teacher was arrested and sent to this labor camp. She was persecuted to the point that she became mentally ill. Except for the guards, nobody knew her real name and where she had come from. While she was held there in the camp, she was hit by the guards and by some of the prisoners. She was also scalded by hot water.

Jiangxi Women's Forced Labor Camp No. 1 team leaders, Lu Xiuying and Hong Chuanghua, led the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. They adopted torture methods using poisonous drugs, brutal force feeding, and encouraging prisoners to beat Falun Gong practitioners. A guard named Huang He was directly involved in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners via violent force feeding of food and other methods.

Photo of Mr. Zhu Shizhen

The same methods were used at the Jiangxi Nanchang Men's Forced Labor Camp. Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Zhu Shizhen from Huangma village, Nanchang city, Jiangxi province was arrested by Huangma village policemen on September 23, 2004 while he visited his relatives and friends. Those policemen also ransacked his home. Later Mr. Zhu was sent to the Nanchang Forced Labor Camp. Due to violent force feeding of food and other torture methods, Mr. Zhu's body and mind were both badly harmed. One person familiar with this case revealed that when Mr. Zhu Shizhen was released, the police drove him home and told his family member that he was fine. But after only two days, Mr. Zhu Shizhen fell unconscious and could not think normally. On December 7, 2004, he passed away, with strong signs of poisoning.