Additional Persecution News from China – October 4, 2011 (11 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 10 cities or counties in 6 provinces. In this report, 12 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 16 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Hebei Province] Mr. Ji Zhongxian Arrested
- [Gaoan County, Jiangxi Province] Ms. Wang Eying and Ms. Liao Sanying Arrested
- [Nanchang, Jiangxi Province] Seven Falun Gong Practitioners Detained in the Wanshe Detention Center
- [Jiayuguan, Gansu Province] Falun Gong Practitioners Employed at the Zhonghe 404 Factory Recently Arrested
- [Daqing, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Jin Shaoli Arrested
- [Shenyang, Liaoning Province] The Masanjia Forced Labor Camp Extended Ms. Liu Hui's Term
- [Hengshui, Hebei Province] Ms. Wang Yuluan, Disabled, Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison on October 3, 2011
- [Laishui County, Hebei Province] Recent Cases of Persecution in Laishui County
- [Changchun, Jilin Province] The Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp Transferred Fifteen Falun Gong Practitioners to Other Facilities
- [Weifang, Shandong Province] Ms. Yu Suzhi Sent to Forced Labor Camp
- [Tianjin] Recent Crimes Committed by the Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp
1. [Hebei Province] Mr. Ji Zhongxian Arrested
Mr. Ji Zhongxian is a teacher at the Botou First High School. He was taken away by Wang Wensheng, Chief of the Domestic Security Division, while he was talking to people about Falun Gong at the Bocai Park on September 29, 2011. His family was extorted out of 20,000 yuan.
Ms. Zhang Lianmin and Ms. Zhao Fengying were recently threatened and harassed.
Han Jianzhong, Director of the Botou Police Department: +86-317-8229736
Wang Haitao, Deputy Director of the Botou Police Department: +86-317-5566108, +86-317-8184778, +86-13803253309
Wang Wensheng, Chief of the Domestic Security Division: +86-317-5566152
Huang Chunzhu: +86-317-8280509, +86-317-5566150, +86-13932771656
2. [Gaoan County, Jiangxi Province] Ms. Wang Eying and Ms. Liao Sanying Arrested
Ms. Wang Eying and Ms. Liao Sanying were reported to police and arrested while they were talking to people about Falun Gong at the Gaoan County Hospital on the morning of September 15, 2011. They are being detained in the Gaoan Detention Center.
The police body searched Ms. Wang and found a USB drive which stores Dafa books and anti-blockage software. And they also went to search her home and took away pictures of the founder of Falun Gong as well as the computer that the non-practitioners in her home use. The Gaoan 610 Office intended to send Ms. Wang to a forced labor camp for 18 months and Ms. Liao to a forced labor camp for one year.
Cheng Guangwen: +86-13507951336
3. [Nanchang, Jiangxi Province] Seven Falun Gong Practitioners Detained in the Wanshe Detention Center
4. [Jiayuguan, Gansu Province] Falun Gong Practitioners Employed at the Zhonghe 404 Factory Recently Arrested
On September 21, 2011, officers from the Jiayuguan Domestic Security Division illegally arrested Mr. Zhao Wencheng, Mr. Tang Pinghu and non-practitioner Mr. Xiaozhang, who work at the Zhonghe 404 Factory. Mr. Zhao was detained for 15 days after he was interrogated and his home was ransacked. Mr. Tang and Mr. Xiaozhang were released after they were interrogated and their homes were ransacked. However, Mr. Xiaozhang was arrested again on September 30, 2011. His whereabouts are unknown.
After Mr. Zhao Wencheng was arrested, his grief-stricken and traumatized elderly mother passed away.
Jiayuguan Domestic Security Division: +86-937-6302775
5. [Daqing, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Jin Shaoli Arrested
Ms. Jin Shaoli was arrested by officers from the Chengfeng Police Department while talking to people about Falun Gong in Chengfengzhuang on the morning of September 30, 2011. Her home was ransacked and the police took away her computer and other property. She is being detained in the Daqing First Detention Center.
6. [Shenyang, Liaoning Province] The Masanjia Forced Labor Camp Extended Ms. Liu Hui's Term
Ms. Liu Hui is being detained in the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. The Forced Labor Notification said that she was supposedly released on September 30, 2011. However, her family members were told that the camp would not release her until October 15, 2011, when they went to pick her up.
7. [Hengshui, Hebei Province] Ms. Wang Yuluan, Disabled, Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison on October 3, 2011
8. [Laishui County, Hebei Province] Recent Cases of Persecution in Laishui County
Ms. Cheng Xiulan lives in Nangaoliu Village, Yian Town, Laishui. The police surrounded her home and harassed her and her husband on September 23, 2011. They took away Falun Gong materials and forced Ms. Cheng to write a guarantee statement promising to give up practicing Falun Gong.
Ms. Liang Huilan lives in Wukongsi Village, Songgezhuang Township, Laishui. She was taken to the Party School by police on the afternoon of September 26, 2011. Ms. Liang was released the next day.
Mr. Zhang Lianguang lives in Dongleizi Village, Yongyang Town. He was harassed three times. Ms. Xu Shuting's home was ransacked.
On September 19, 2011, officers from the Wangcun Township Police Station and the 610 Office went to Zhanggezhuang and arrested Ms. Zheng Xuexian and Ms. Zhu Xiuling. Mr. Zhang Qingchun's wife from Dongshilipu Village, was also taken away.
9. [Changchun, Jilin Province] The Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp Transferred Fifteen Falun Gong Practitioners to Other Facilities
Since August 11, 2011, the Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp has transferred fifteen Falun Gong practitioners to other labor camps because they have refused to renounce their beliefs, including Mr. Hu Yunpeng, Mr. Li Fuzhe, Ms. Jiang Xiuyu and Mr. Wang Zhidong. Their whereabouts are unknown.
Ms. Liu Peijun's term was extended by one month. Mr. Chi Minbao was also detained for an extended term.
10. [Weifang, Shandong Province] Ms. Yu Suzhi Sent to Forced Labor Camp
11. [Tianjin] Recent Crimes Committed by the Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp
The Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp persecuted Falun Gong practitioners who firmly uphold their belief, e.g. forcing them to stand for a long time, sleep deprivation, forced labor and forced brainwashing, etc. Ms. Wang Ruihua's feet swelled as a result of standing for a long time. The guards gripped Ms. Wang's hand and forced her to sign a document which was fabricated in advance to defame Falun Gong.
October 4, 2011