Additional Persecution News from China – January 4, 2011 (8 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 8 cities or counties in 5 provinces. In this report, at least 14 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province] Additional Information about the Persecution of Mr. Zhang Mao and Ms. Wu Shuzhen
- [Songyuan City, Jilin Province] Ms. Ai Xiaoxia Taken to the Jilin Women's Prison
- [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Ms. Wang Xinying and Ms. Zhu Shufen Persecuted
- [Tianjin] Mr. Li Xiwang and Ms. Chen Liyan Arrested and Home Ransacked
- [Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province] Ms. Guo Yufen Arrested
- [Chongqing] Mr. Huang Meishen Arrested
- [Suileng County, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Li Kai and Ms. Guan Shubo Arrested Again
- [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Kong Xianguo Arrested by the Domestic Security Team
1. [Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province] Additional Information about the Persecution of Mr. Zhang Mao and Ms. Wu Shuzhen
At around 8:00 p.m. on December 18, 2010, Mr. Zhang Bomin's son Mr. Zhang Mao and his girlfriend Ms. Wang went for a drive, and were pulled over by the Shijiazhuang police. The police found Falun Dafa materials in the car, and detained the two practitioners. That same night, Mr. Zhang Bomin's home was ransacked. The police took 15,000 yuan in cash, two laptop computers, a printer, several bank books, and some Falun Dafa books and materials. Mr. Zhang's wife Ms. Wu Shuzhen was also arrested. All three practitioners were taken to the Songying Police Station.
When Ms. Wang's aunt went to visit her at the police station, she was also detained.
Songying Police Station: 86-311-85310222, 86-311-85313311
Wei Zhihua, chief of the police station: 86-13931131326
Songying Criminal Investigation Team: 86-311-85313311
Domestic Security Team of the High-Tech Developmental District in Shijiazhuang: 86-311-85965063
2. [Songyuan City, Jilin Province] Ms. Ai Xiaoxia Taken to Jilin Women's Prison
Ms. Ai Xiaoxia from Jubao Town, Changling County, Songyuan City, was taken from her home to the Songyuan Detention Center on November 3, 2010, by officers from the Songyuan Police Department and the local police station. The Songyuan Detention Center did not release her even though she was vomiting blood. On December 28, she was transferred to Heizuizi Women's Prison and sentenced to three years of imprisonment.
3. [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Ms. Wang Xinying and Ms. Zhu Shufen Persecuted
In December 2010, Ms. Wang Xinying and Ms. Zhu Shufen were illegally arrested while posting Falun Gong materials at the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp. They are now being detained in the Third Detention Center.
4. [Tianjin] Mr. Li Xiwang and Ms. Chen Liyan Arrested and Home Ransacked
Mr. Li Xiwang and Ms. Chen Liyan live in Nujiangli Community on Haimen Road, Hebei District, Tianjin. On December 21, 2010, they were taken away by officers from the Domestic Security Team and the Dayingmen Police Station. Mr. Li's 70-year-old mother-in-law was beaten by the police when they broke into the house. The police took 1,990 yuan in cash and confiscated a cell phone, a computer, and a printer.
At the same time, police stormed onto the fifteenth floor of the Sanyi Building in Hexi District and took 400 yuan from Mr. Li Xiwang's son. Mr. Li's factory, which is located in Minquanmen, Hebei District, was also broken into, and the police confiscated two cell phones, three computers, two printers, and five bags of Falun Dafa books and materials. At the time of their arrest, Mr. Li and his wife had 5,000 yuan and three cell phones, which were also taken away. The police also confiscated a van, and several boxes of materials used in the factory's production line, so the factory had to shut down for a period of time, causing great financial losses. Mr. Li Xiwang and Ms. Chen Liyan are being detained in the Hexi Detention Center.
5. [Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province] Ms. Guo Yufen Arrested
During the morning of December 30, 2010, Ms. Guo Yufen was reported to police as she was distributing Falun Gong materials at Jiancaoping, Taiyuan. She was arrested and taken to the Jiancaoping Police Station.
Jiancaoping Police Station: 86-351-3012307
6. [Chongqing] Mr. Huang Meishen Arrested
Ms. Huang Meishen, 68, from Longxi Town, Yubei District, Chongqing was reported to police and arrested while she talked to people about Falun Gong and distributed Falun Gong DVDs during the afternoon of December 30, 2010. Her home was also ransacked, with the police taking away more than 5,000 yuan.
7. [Suileng County, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Li Kai and Ms. Guan Shubo Arrested Again
Mr. Li Kai and Ms. Guan Shubo were released on the afternoon of November 14, 2010. On December 30, 2010, they were arrested again by officers from the Suileng Police Department.
Director of the Suileng Organization Department: 86-455-4623981,
Director of the Suileng Police Department: 86-455-4622382, 86-455-4623707
Suileng First Detention Center: 86-455-4622118
Suileng Second Detention Center: 86-455--4623247
8. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Kong Xianguo Arrested by the Domestic Security Team