(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioners detained at the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp were transferred to the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in the winter of 2007. Wang Yaluo, warden at the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp, lied when he told everyone, “The Qianjin Forced Labor Camp uses a humane management system.”

At the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp, practitioners were forced to do hard labor for 13-14 hours a day (from 6:00 a.m. to 7/8:00 p.m.) with only 10 minutes for lunch. If practitioners couldn't finish their work during those hours, they had to take the work back to their cell and continue working. If they couldn't finish, then they weren't allowed to sleep that night. The room where practitioners were forced to work in has no heat during the winter. As a result, practitioners’ hands and feet got frostbitten. In addition, the area where they slept was cold at night and they had a difficult time going to sleep because they were given only thin blankets to cover themselves. Other forced labor included loading and unloading trucks, planting trees and working in the fields during the spring, and constructing roads under the hot summer sun. Some of the elderly practitioners became too tired to work and couldn't get out of bed. Their previous illnesses recurred because they were prevented from staying healthy by doing the Falun Gong exercises. Yang Guohong said that anyone who wasn't able to work would be locked up in a small cell. She ordered several criminal inmates to drag the practitioners who couldn't get out of bed to the workshops. When they couldn't walk upstairs to go get food, Yang Guohong would refuse to let them have food. When practitioners wanted to get some snacks, Yang wouldn't let them. Commander Zhang Bo, along with guards Zhou Muqi, Liu Chang, Cong Zhixiu, and Yu Fangli, took Ms. Zhou Ying, an elderly practitioner, to an empty room, tied her to a stair post, and beat her.

When officials came to inspect the forced labor camp, the camp officials would superficially change the environment. Once the inspection was over, the guards continued their vicious torture. Practitioners were beaten, kicked, dragged by their hair, tied to torture chairs, hung up, locked in a small cell, shocked with an electric baton, brutally forced-fed, or made to do forced labor by the guards at any time.

Zhang Bo, guard Zhou Muqi, and guard Yu Fangli tried to make practitioners Zhang Shuqin, Lu Huiwen, and Li Wenjun do forced labor on January 13, 2008. However, the three practitioners refused to cooperate. As a result, the guards dragged them to the basement, hung them up, and beat them. Ms. Lu Huiwen’s blood pressure increased as a result of the torture and she vomited multiple times. Despite this, Zhang Bo, Zhou Muqi, and Liu Chang hung Ms. Lu up again and forced her to say that she was pretending, and that she must obey the rules and finish all her tasks.

Ms. Ning Shuxian was cruelly beaten by guard Yu Fangli and drug-addict inmate Sun Bo on March 8, 2009 because she didn't wear the inmate tag. After being beaten, Yu Fangli then dragged Ms. Ning to the 3rd floor for further abuse. When Zhang Bo, guard Zhou Muqi, and deputy commander Yang Yan came on duty, they joined in beating Ms. Ning.

Yu Fangli then called practitioners Gao Guofeng, Meng Qinglan, Lu Huiwen, and Ning Shuxian out. She hung Ms. Gao up, shocked her with an electric baton, and punched and kicked her. Yu hung Ms. Gao up three times. As a result, Ms. Gao was injured. The other practitioners were each beaten by two guards. Zhang Bo slapped Ms. Lu Huiwen twice in the face very hard, and then handed her to Yu Fangli for further abuse.

Commander Cui Shuping and section head Chen Lihua called Sun Bo to the 2nd Division to monitor Ms. Gao Guofeng. Sun Bo dragged her by the hair and beat her every day until she lost consciousness and couldn't move. Ms. Gao Guofeng was then taken to the hospital and was found to have had a stroke. She was then taken back to the forced labor camp and allowed to do the Falun Gong exercises. When she recovered, she was locked in a metal cage, in a position where she couldn't stand or sit down, in a small cell. Her arms were stretched out and cuffed. She was locked in this cell for three days and then hung up and beaten. The forced labor camp authorities illegally extended her term by seven months. They ordered the guards to continue hanging her up and beating her. When she was in critical condition, they would send her to the emergency room.