(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Guo Huili, a teacher from Niujiapai Township, Baodi District in Tianjin, started to practice Falun Gong in 1995. After the CCP started to persecute Falun Gong in 1999, Ms. Guo was sent to a forced labor camp for two years, during which time she was subjected to various forms of torture, such as being forced to stand for long periods of time, sleep deprivation, brainwashing and others. After she was released, her school refused to reinstate her job. She was forced to leave her home after local police tried to send her to a brainwashing facility.

Illegally Detained

On July 20, 1999, Niujiapai Township school superintendent Wang Qingxian and middle school principal Zhen Weijiang detained Ms. Guo Huili and another practitioner at the Education Department. Teachers and Party members Zhang Guoqing, Dong Yuquan and Qi Junsan monitored the two practitioners. They also slandered Falun Gong during this period.

On July 21, Niujiapai Township Police Station head Fan Zonghua and two other police took Ms. Guo Huili to Baodi District Detention Center where she was held for 15 days. She was also deprived of her salary that month. After being released, without her consent, her teaching job was changed from middle school to an elementary school. The local police went to her home and school multiple times to harass her. During that period of time, both Wang Qingxian and Zhen Weijiang openly slandered and attacked Falun Gong during school conferences.

Suffering Physical and Mental Torture During Two Years of Forced Labor

Ms. Guo wrote a petition letter and delivered it to Niujiapai Police Station on January 4, 2001. She requested the release of all detained Falun Gong practitioners. The next day, Baodi District Head of Education Yang Wanshu and several staff members tried to force her to resign but she refused. Yang demanded: "You have to write something." So Ms. Guo wrote down: "I will continue to practice Falun Dafa." She was sent to Baodi District Police Department and detained for 45 days. Niujiapai police head Fan Zonghua forced Ms. Guo to sign the detention papers. They finally decided to subject Guo Huili to two years of forced labor.

From 2001 to 2003, Ms. Guo was detained in the Banqiao Women's Labor Camp in Tianjin. She was forced to read anti-Falun Gong materials and watch brainwashing videos in order to pressure her to renounce her belief. She was also forced to sit on a small stool for long periods of time, carry bags over 100 pounds in weight, and work on a sewing machine at least 18 hours a day.

From February 1 to April 2003, every night she was deprived of sleep. The camp guards forced her to stand for 22 hours a day and all she got for each meal was a small, spoiled, steamed roll. Instigated by the guards, the drug addict inmates often verbally abused her. In June, following guards' orders, four drug addicts hurled practitioner Ms. Zhao Dewen to her death. For fear of being blamed for the death of this innocent person, the labor camp authorities temporarily disbanded the Fifth Team.

Denied the Right to Earn an Income

During the first nine months of Ms. Guo's detention, all of her salary was extorted by Niujiapai Township School Superintendent Wang Qingxian and others. When Li Weidong became the new superintendent, he deleted Ms. Guo's name from the payroll, thus her job was taken away from her.

Ms. Guo was released from the labor camp on June 20, 2003. The Baodi District Education Department denied her request to resume working. She appealed to the China Ministry of Education to have her job reinstated. Her case was transferred to Tianjin Discipline Inspection Committee, then to Baodi District Appeal Office, then to Baodi District Government, but after being deliberately pushed from one office to another, nothing was resolved. At the end of 2004, the Minghui website Chinese version of Clearwisdom.net) exposed the facts surrounding Ms. Guo's job situation. Officers from Baodi District Education Department and Police Department, and Niujiapai Police Station head Luo Zhongguo, later went to Guo's home to harass her.

Forced to Become Homeless

On July 23, 2010, someone from the residential committee visited Ms. Guo's home with the excuse of checking residency registration to see if she was home. That evening, six police from Yuhuajie Police Station attempted to take her to the Banqiao brainwashing facility, but when they came she was not home. Since then, she has been homeless.

Baodi District Yuhuajie Police Station: 86-22-29247726
Xinkaikou Police Station: 86-22-29611050
Niujiapai Police Station: 86-22-29635039
Baodi District Police Department: 86-22-29256273
Baodi District Education Department: 86-22-29241233