(Clearwisdom.net) At around 8 a.m. on August 17, 2010, Falun Dafa practitioner Li Guogang from Linghai City, Liaoning Province was arrested by lawless policemen whilst on his way home from his night shift. Those involved include the Linghai City Public Security Bureau's Domestic Security Division and Deputy Chief Tian Shuang from the Youwei Police Station. He was taken to the Linghai City Public Security Bureau's Domestic Security Division for interrogation, and later transferred to the Linghai City Detention Center in the afternoon.

Mr. Li Guogang, 54 years old, used to work at the Jincheng paper-manufacturing factory in Linghai City. Due to health problems, he began practicing Falun Gong. In 1999, when the CCP began its persecution of Falun Gong, Mr. Li traveled to Beijing to appeal to the authorities, yet was sentenced to forced labor for a year. His wife, also a practitioner, was imprisoned for six years for clarifying the truth about the persecution. Under torture, his wife became partially insane and only returned home last year.

The morning after his sentencing, on August 18, Li's family members traveled to the Domestic Security Division to demand his release. A policeman surnamed Meng told them that it was the Youwei Police Station who had arrested Li, and it had nothing to do with them. The same afternoon, Li's family members went to Youwei Police Station and met Chief Liu Xudong. They asked him why he arrested Mr. Li. Liu replied that Mr. Li was talking to people about Falun Gong and the persecution and was handing out fliers. Mr. Li's family members asked if there were any witnesses, because Mr. Li was simply rushing home after work. Liu then argued that Mr. Li had been promoting Falun Gong near a park and handing out fliers for a long time. Mr. Li's family members tried to tell him about their family situation: Mr. Li's wife has suffered a mental collapse, his daughter is about to deliver a baby, his mother is very old and cannot take care of herself. Mr. Li is the central support for the entire family. Liu then told them to go reason with Zhang Bo, deputy chief of the Linghai City Public Security Bureau, who was in charge of Li Guogang's case.

On August 19, they traveled to Youwei Police Station again, but could not find him. One of the policemen, Zhang Aidong, told them that because of Mr. Li's family circumstances, he'd try to persuade them to release Li Guogang early. However, on the same day they heard that Mr. Li's case had been submitted to the "Rule of Law Section." They were simply passing the buck and refusing to release Li.

At around noon on August 19, policemen came to Mr. Li's house to ransack it. This was the third time they had come, but the previous two times, there wasn't anyone at home. Once in the room, they proclaimed that they were from the Domestic Security Division. They stole several Dafa books, mp3 players and other belongings from Mr. Li's house.

Main people responsible include:

Deputy Chief Zhang Bo of the Linghai City Public Security Bureau (in-charge of Li Guogang's case specificially);

Linghai City Public Security Bureau Domestic Security Division Chief Liu Haiwang: 86-416-8199499 (Office), 86-13019836333 (Cell)

Linghai City Detention Center Chief Li Xiangbao: 86-416-8118867, 86-13700063110 (Cell)

Person in charge of Li Guogang at the Linghai Detention Center: Yang Changshan

Linghai City Youwei Police Station Chief Liu Xudong: 86-13464633111 (Cell), 86-416-8397110 (Office)