(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Sun Xueqing. I am a 48 year-old male, living in Yanzhuang Village, Huanghuadian Township, Wuqing District, Tianjing City.

My wife was a Falun Gong practitioner. However, after the Chinese Communist Party began to persecute Falun Gong in July 1999, she gave up her belief in Falun Gong.

One day in December 2002, I experienced an unexpected calamity. I was working at Lianggezhuang Private Timber Processing Factory. That day the crane collapsed while picking up timber, and I was hit by the steel frame of the crane. I felt short of breath and was sent to Wuqing District Hospital, which issued a critically ill notification right away. The doctor said that my ribs and pelvis were broken, the colon and other organs were ruptured, the intestines were smashed, and the kidney contused and suffering from uronephrosis. I could die at any moment.

While I was in the hospital, a Falun Gong practitioner came to the ward and talked to my wife and I about the miracles and the beauty of Falun Dafa. My wife said, "You are in such bad shape. Miracles can only occur when you truly believe in Falun Dafa. Only Teacher can take care of you." I said, "I am determined to believe in Falun Dafa."

Because that thought was very righteous, miracles did happen to me one by one. I had a long cut on my stomach with more than 30 stitches and a few tubes. However, I felt no pain. My intestines were repaired, and I found I could eat anything a few days later. The doctor said that the uronephrosis was incurable and I would have it for the rest of my life, but when I had a check up three months later, the condition had disappeared. As for the pelvic fractures, the doctors said they could only treat the internal injuries. Since the pelvic was already deformed, I would have one leg longer than the other. However, on the 36th day I was able to get out the bed and walk by myself without any help. I was just like a normal person again. In less than two months I was discharged from the hospital. Upon returning home I was able to take a walk. The medical personnel at the hospital, as well as my relatives, friends, and fellow villagers, all witnessed the miracles of Falun Dafa.

Four months after I was discharged from the hospital, my factory phoned me to check about my health conditions and asked me if I could go back to work. I replied yes without hesitation. Eight years have elapsed since the accident, but I have had no health problems whatsoever.

I can't repay Teacher's great kindness. What I can do is to say "Falun Dafa is good" to whoever I meet. I have followed the principles of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" as my standard in life since the accident. I am grateful to Teacher and Falun Dafa!