Name:Yang Fengju (杨凤菊)
Gender: Female
Age: Unknown
Address: Baoding City, Hebei Province

Occupation: Unknown

Date of Most Recent Arrest: July 5, 2010
Most recent place of detention: Hebei Province Women's Forced Labor Camp (河北省女子劳教所 )
City: Baoding City
Province: Hebei Province
Persecution Suffered: Detention, beatings, mental hospital, forced injections, force-feedings.

( Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Yang Fengju is from Baoding City, Hebei Province. She is being held in the Hebei Province Women's Labor Camp and is suffering brutal persecution.

On July 5, 2010, Falun Gong practitioner Zhai Linya from Boye County Baoding City was brought to the court for the second time. Yang Fengyu and four other fellow practitioners went to the court to inquire about Zhai Linya. After the court hearing, Ms. Yang was secretly arrested by the Baoding Public Security Bureau and sent to Hebei Female Labor Camp, which is located in Shijiazhuang City.

Yang Fengju had many types of illnesses before she began practicing Falun Dafa. She could hardly work, but she regained her health shortly after beginning cultivation.

When the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) began it's persecution of Falun Dafa, Yang Fengju went to Beijing to appeal and police officers beat her and fractured her arm. Under the pressure, her family forced her to write a document to sever all relationship with her relatives. In order not to be harassed by police, her family took her to the No. 6 Psychiatric Hospital. The physician did not do any exams or inquire about any history. They instead tricked her into being admitted to the hospital, injected her with an unknown drug, as well as force-fed her. She developed severe psychiatric symptoms: delirium, hand tremors, stiff muscles, and her neck began to twist. She could not sit still or lay down. She began pacing, as if she had developed manic symptoms. Her body and mind suffered greatly. The hospital was afraid to take the responsibility for her condition and released her to her family. She suffered 38 days in the mental hospital and it cost her family three thousand yuan.

She went to Beijing again to clarify the truth and was arrested and held in the Baoding Detention Center. In order to protest her illegal detention, thirty Falun Gong practitioners began a hunger strike. On March 8, 2010, when it was the 6th day of the hunger strike, Yang Fengju developed low blood pressure and an irregular heart beat. Four to five guards dragged her out, a dozen guards jumped on her, held her limbs and forced her mouth open. They proceeded to force-feed her with highly concentrated salt water. She developed sever stomach pain and began vomiting. She had bruises all over her skin and lost consciousness. Then she was sent to emergency room, where she did not wake up until the next day around noon. Ever since then, she has had chest pains, eye pains, nose bleeding, bloody stool, and loose teeth. She vomits after meals, and she can only handle a liquid diet. Her family was forced to pay 650 yuan for the medical bill.

In October 2006, her office computer was stolen. At the scene of the crime, it looked like a professional job: the thieves did not break in for the money, but wanted to obtain information from her computer.

On March 28, 2007, Yang Fengju suddenly received a phone call from a policeman named Zhang from the Beishi District Wusilu Police Station. He asked, "Is this XX Realtors? Did you lose a computer?" They wanted her to go to Dongfenglu Police Station to report the stolen computer. Later they went to both the carpet factory she worked for and her landlord to investigate her. They took her resident registration card, her ID, went through her cell phone, and took all of the saved numbers in her phone. They began to secretly investigate, monitor, follow and take pictures of her. They inquired about her living arrangements and her husband's situation. They visited her home twice, but they were not in a hurry to return the computer to her. The real-estate office that she had managed for a number of years was forced to close due to the harassment. Over the last six months, the Wusilu, Dongfenglu Police Station and the Nanshi District Pubic Security Bureau have been harassing her via deception and breaking into her home. Before the mid autumn festival, the residents' committee harassed her through a phone call and told her that the 610 Office of Xinshi District was going to visit her. Later six people from the Xinshi District Public Security Bureau came to her home, harassed her husband and child, and brought enormous pressure to bear on her family.

On July 24, 2008 at 9 p.m., a group of policemen came to her home in an attempt to arrest her but she was not home. The perpetrators were policeman Yue Jie and another fellow from the Xianfeng Police Station, Secretary Liu from the Baihuaxinchun resident district, the manager of the district marketing Shao Jianmin, and water fee collector Gao Yufang of the district marketing. Shao and Gao had brought them to her home.

Yue Jie: 86-15933976116 cell
Shao Jianmin: 86-15932133456 cell
Gao Yufang: 86-13931281596 cell
Secretary Liu: 86-312-7910751

Over the last ten years, Yang Fengju has suffered harassment and persecution from the local 610 Office, Public Security Bureau, Police Station and residents' committee. They have brought great pressure and suffering to her family members, and have directly affected their lives.