(Clearwisdom.net) I am 60 years old and had the opportunity to attend Teacher Li Hongzhi's Fa lectures five times. I have been practicing Falun Dafa for 16 years and have witnessed many amazing occurrences during this period. Here, I would like to share my personal experiences.

    1. Practitioners Stood in the Rain

In March 1993, Teacher came to Wuhan to teach Falun Dafa. I had the honor to meet Teacher in person and listened to his Fa lectures. Teacher also answered all of my questions. I realized that all the suffering I had gone through was preparing me to obtain the Fa. After learning Falun Dafa, I felt very light and all my illnesses, which had tormented me for many years, disappeared. I volunteered to be an assistant in order to help more predestined people learn Falun Dafa and benefit from it.

At the end of 1998, I went to the countryside to promote Falun Dafa and eventually set up a practice site there.

In March 1999, several thousand practitioners in our city attended a special kind of experience-sharing conference. Despite heavy rain, everyone peacefully gathered to practice the group exercises and form a special image outside, and then quietly listened to fellow practitioners' sharing. The magnificence and sacredness of the event left a record for history. It was orderly and no one walked around. One practitioner's family bought a truck full of umbrellas and delivered them to the site, but there were not enough for everyone. Some practitioners, despite being soaked by the rain, gave their umbrellas to others. No one developed any symptoms of a cold on that day. The dozen or so new practitioners who had the honor to attend the event were really moved and their tears mixed with the raindrops. They said: "We have never seen this kind of a scene before. The practitioners are really wonderful! We will never forget this."

We all knew that a large group of police officers were monitoring our experience-sharing conference from a short distance away. The storm was imminent, and this experience-sharing conference was our last one prior to the start of the persecution.

    2. Steadfastly Validating Dafa

After the persecution began, I appealed for justice for Falun Dafa and was detained at a women's prison, which was temporarily used as a detention center. When I first arrived, there were five or six detainees who had nothing to do, so they played cards all day long while waiting for their sentences. When I arrived there, I asked them if they liked to listen to stories. They were excited and all of them expressed interest in listening to my stories. I started with the cultivation stories of Shakyamuni and Milarepa. Since they had never heard them before, they all listened attentively. Later, I talked about the contents of Zhuan Falun based on my memory and understanding. One of them said: "Falun Dafa is so good. If I had known about it earlier, I would not have ended up in here." They then expressed interest in learning the exercises and we began to practice the exercises together every day. In the end, each of them was able to recite the 72 poems of Hong Yin.

One day, the guards spotted us while we were doing the exercises in our cell. They ordered us to stand still facing the wall. They also forced us to lay on the "dead man's bed." However, none of us were afraid and one of these detainees even became a steadfast practitioner. The following day, I was sent to a brainwashing session.

I went to Beijing in December 2000 to validate the Fa along with my younger sister, also a practitioner. After many setbacks, we arrived at Tiananmen Square. The police officers in the square punched and kicked practitioners. We were pushed into police cars and taken to the Qianmen Police Station, but three days later, all of us were released unconditionally.

After our release, we went to a house at the outskirts of Beijing, which was rented by a practitioner from Heilongjiang Province. In the evening, practitioners from all parts of the country came together to share their cultivation experiences, and we realized that as practitioners we must validate and protect the Fa.

We made a lot of Fa-validating banners and went to Tiananmen Square the following day. When we arrived at the square, tens of thousands of people were there for the ceremony to lower the flag for the millennium. Among them were hundreds of police officers, including plainclothes officers and armed policemen. When the ceremony was about to end, I shouted "Falun Dafa is good!" in order to validate the Fa. Right then, I was pushed to the ground by a tremendous force. Police officers rushed in and beat me, kicked me, and stepped on my hands. As a result, I suffered broken bones in my hand, but I did not feel any pain. If it had not been for Teacher's protection, an old lady like me could not have endured such a violent beating.

After that, I was escorted to the Niujie Police Station and was released a few days later. After resuming the exercises, my broken hand recovered very quickly, thereby validating the wonder of Dafa once again.

Actually, I have witnessed far more wonders of Falun Dafa during my cultivation than is possible to mention here, and the benefits I have received, both physically and mentally, cannot be fully described within the limited space of this article. The few things that I have mentioned here are for the purpose of validating the greatness and the mighty virtue of Dafa. I hope more people can come into Dafa, because we have been awaiting this chance for thousands of years. Only Dafa can completely purify our minds and bodies. We must cherish and not miss this cultivation opportunity before it disappears.

Because of the limitation of my understanding, I hope fellow practitioners can correct me should I have mentioned anything improper.