(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Huang Xin and I am 23 years old. I live on Cuizhu Street, Guilin, Guangxi Autonomous Region. I had a very difficult life, for I was born with blue sclera syndrome.

My calves were soft at birth, as if they didn't have bones. My thighbones were curved into a hook-shape. The physician assisting at my birth told my parents "to throw me away". But my mom didn't agree and argued to keep me. She said to my dad, "I must keep her. I would be willing to collect trash to support her if she couldn't work."

In order to make my legs straight, mom took me to a Chinese Medicine hospital for a massage treatment when I was less than 100 days old., but I got a left leg fracture from it. I was in a leg cast, unable to move. During the next ten years, mom went everywhere to find a cure for me. She had been to every hospital in Guilin, but there seemed to be no solution everywhere she looked.

I had a dream of freedom when I was young, wishing there was one day when I could freely run and play outside. In 1996 my mom took me to undergo corrective surgery. After that I was able to walk. I thought my illness was better. On January 31, 1997 I went happily to a playground. One of the boys pushed me. I fell and broke a bone in my right leg, which required more surgery.

I had only one thought and prayed to heaven, "Why do you let me suffer? " I didn't want my parents to be too sad, or my mom to ask for leave to stay home with me. Nor did I want dad to work so hard to earn money, nor my grandma to blame herself for not taking good care of me. These thoughts made me contemplate suicide. I purposely broke a glass bottle and lay on my bed. I picked a piece of glass and tried my best to cut my wrist. But it didn't bleed. When my parents saw the broken glass, I dared not tell them that I had tried to kill myself; I only told them I did not break it on purpose.

That year my family members were fortunate enough to learn Falun Gong. My grandma, uncle, mom and I began practicing one by one. After beginning cultivation, I was still in a plaster cast two to three times a year. Then it became once a year, and finally I no longer experienced any fractures.

After July 20, 1999, the communist regime began to persecute Falun Gong. To protect our family from persecution, my dad forbade my mom and me to practice Falun Gong.

Then I couldn't walk any more. My dad died on June 2, 2002. Due to my recurring illness, I began to cultivate again. Gradually, I was able to walk.

Today I saw information of my mom's arrest. I learned from the Internet that agents from the Xiufeng District Police Department, from the Lijun Police Station and from the Politics and Judiciary Committee violently broke into my home, confiscated the book Zhuan Falun and a picture with Master's image. My 90-year-old grandma was so scared, she got sick. They wanted to transform my mom, and would not let her come home. Only my sister was home. They tried to force her to tell them where I was, but my sister does not know my whereabouts. I know that they are looking for me everywhere.

I advise those who are involved in my family's persecution to get to know the truth about Falun Dafa as soon as possible and thus have a good future.