Additional Persecution News from China - June 8, 2010 (16 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 16 cities or counties in 9 provinces. In this report, 8 Falun Gong practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 17 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Laizhou City, Shandong Province] Ms. Teng Chunxiang and Other Practitioners Detained in the Dianzi Brainwashing Center
Ms. Teng Chunxiang, Ms. Wang Xianyu, Ms. Liu Congyan and Mr. Wang Zhongcheng were illegally arrested by officers from the Jincheng Police Department on May 8, 2010. Currently, the practitioners are being detained in the Dianzi Brainwashing Center in Laizhou City.
2. [Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province] Additional Information about the Arrest of Ms. Liu Tai
Ms. Liu Tai, 63, lives in Linyuan Village, Huanggaizuo Township, Guyuan County, Zhangjiakou City. At 8 a.m. on June 4, 2010, Yu Long, deputy party secretary of Huanggaizuo Township, led officers from the township police station and the county police department to arrest her while she was irrigating her field, and then took her to the Zhangjiakou Legal System School, which is in reality a brainwashing center.
Zhangjiakou Legal System School: 86-313-4105204
Yu Long, deputy party secretary, Huanggaizuo Township: 86-13931303822
Chen Zhanyou, Guyuan County Domestic Security Team leader: 86-13653235192, 86-13932305642
3. [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Ms. Zang Hongyan Taken to the Weizigou Detention Center
On June 6, 2010, Ms. Zang Hongyan and a practitioner surnamed Hu were arrested while they were talking to people about Falun Gong. They were then taken to the Weizigou Detention Center by officers from the Jingkai Police Department.
4. [Yangjiang City, Guangdong Province] Additional Information on the Arrests of Ms. Xie Xuezhu and Ms. Li Huixian
At 7 a.m. on June 4, 2010, Ms. Xie Xuezhu and Ms. Li Huixian were reported by Li from the Jiangcheng District 610 Office while posting Falun Gong materials. They were taken to the Jiangcheng District Police Department by Yang Jianzhong and other officers from the Jiangcheng Domestic Security Team. That same day, Ms. Xie Xuezhu managed to escape from the police department, but Ms. Li Huixian was taken to the Yangjiang Detention Center.
Lin Da, Jiangcheng Domestic Security Team leader: 86-13005655688
Yang Jianzhong, deputy team leader: 86-13702806198, 86-13719850158, 86-662-3185880
5. [Haicheng City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Yu Shuxiang Arrested While Talking to People About Falun Gong in Xifeng, Tieling, Liaoning Province, Where Her Parents Live
6. [Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province] Mr. Zhu Zhiyong Persecuted Again
On May 26, 2010, Mr. Zhu Zhiyong was secretly arrested. On May 28, 2010, officers from the Yinzhuang Police Station ransacked his home. Currently, Mr. Zhu is being detained in the Qinhuangdao Forced Isolated Drug Rehabilitation Center.
7. [Qingan County, Heilongjiang Province] Persecution Accounts of Ms. Gao Xiuqin and Her Husband
In February 2006, Ms. Gao Xiuqin and her husband Mr. Huang Wei, along with one of their friends, were watching a video of Teacher Li's Fa lectures. Wang Xingyun, chief of Domestic Security, led about 20 officers to break into her home, and confiscated some Falun Dafa books, copies of Minghui Weekly, an MP3 player, a cell phone, Falun Gong exercise tapes, a DVD player, a printer, and other items. The couple, their child and a friend were taken away. That same day, the child and friend were released, but the couple was taken to the detention center. Ms. Gao was released three days later. Her husband was released ten days later.
8. [Xichang City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Hu Yunhuan Held in the Tuohuang Detention Center
9. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Gao Juxian Arrested on the Morning of June 6, 2010
10. [Chengde County, Hebei Province] Mr. Hu Weixin Arrested
On May 27, 2010, Mr. Hu Weixin was reported to officials while he was speaking to an older officer about Falun Gong. He was arrested by officers from the Chengde 610 Office, and then taken to a detention center near Army Troop 862. On June 2, 2010, he was transferred and detained at Nanshan Park.
11. [Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province] Jiang Danan and Wife Persecuted at the Shangfangshan Brainwashing Center
At 6 a.m. on June 3, 2010, Mr. Jiang Danan and his wife Ms. Xu Sugen from Mudu Town, Suzhou City were taken to the Shangfangshan Brainwashing Center by officers from the local police station and neighborhood committee. On June 5, 2010, Ms. Xu Sugen's daughter managed to have them released on bail.
12. [Gucheng County, Hebei Province] Ms. Sun Huihua Arrested
At 6 a.m. on June 2, 2010, Sun Shujun, party secretary of Jiaozhuang Village, Lilao Township led Zhang Wenqing and other officers from the Lilao Township Police Station in Gucheng County to break into the home of Ms. Sun Huihua, 45 years old. Ms. Sun was taken to the Lilao Township Police Station, and was transferred to the Gucheng County Detention Center one day later.
Lilao Township Police Station: 86-318-5651086
Police Chief Yin: 86-15930861333
Sun Shujun, Party Secretary, Jiaozhuang Village: 86-13191692565
13. [Gaomi City, Shandong Province] Ms. Cao Zhihua Arrested
On June 5, 2010, Ms. Cao Zhihua was arrested by plainclothes police officers. Currently, Ms. Cao is being held in the Gaomi Detention Center.
Director Lu Qinyi: 86-13906463377, 86-536-2593606, 86-536-2318688
Detention Center: 86-536-2342409
Su Xiaoyi, Director of the Detention Center: 86-13516389618, 86-536-2126110, 86-536-2324657
14. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Shenhe District Illegally Sentences Falun Gong Practitioners
The Shenhe District Court illegally sentenced Ms. Wang Yuchun and Ms. Huang Xiaojie to three-year prison terms each. Ms. Wang Yuchun was given three years on probation and Ms. Huang was given five years on probation.
15. [Wuxue City, Hubei Province] Ms. Zhai Huifang Taken from Her Home at Lizhen Village, Dafasi Town
Zhang Hongchao, Wuxue Police Department: 86-139 0725 6017
16. [Huailai County, Hebei Province] Mr. Wang Cunlai Arrested
On May 20, 2010, Mr. Wang Cunlai was reported to police and then arrested. He was held in the Xuanhua County Detention Center for 15 days, and then released on June 4, 2010.