(Clearwisdom.net) Before practicing, my only knowledge of Falun Gong was that it was a kind of belief that teaches people to be kind. Shortly after the communist regime started the brutal persecution of Falun Gong, I thought I was lucky that I was not a practitioner.

Before I married, I suffered from rheumatism; the pain was so severe that I could not move. After I got married, the severe leg pain ultimately left me bedridden. As time went by, I also developed a cough and I had difficulty breathing. I took a lot of medications but nothing helped. Slowly, my weight dropped from more than 55 kilos to less than 30. I was also gradually losing my hearing. I finally went to a local hospital, and the doctor diagnosed me with tuberculosis and rheumatism.

My family immediately took me to the city's specialist hospital. After I arrived I became unconscious and did not come to for three days. I felt I was weightless. Heavenly soldiers and generals secured me with iron chains and flew me up to heaven. My father-in-law, a Falun Gong practitioner, had told me a lot about Falun Gong. He had told me to think of Dafa at critical moments, so I called out, "Master, help me!" I immediately dropped from heaven. I came to in the hospital and was discharged over three weeks later.

After I returned home, I started to practice Falun Gong, but I was still taking medicine. In my dream, I saw my body was dirty, with many worms in it. Many dirty things were being discharged from my body. Now I know it was Master who cleansed my body. I attentively read the book Zhuan Falun and knew that only Master could save my eternal life. From then on, I spent more time doing the exercises and studying the Fa more. Many dark and dirty things were released from my body, and I stopped coughing. I tried very hard to sit up and do the sitting meditation. I went from being unable to keep my legs crossed to being able to sit in the half-lotus position and eventually in the full-lotus position. The time I could do the sitting meditation was also increased from one minute to five minutes to 30 minutes, and now I can do the sitting meditation for two hours. When I was unable to bear the pain during the meditation, I listened to the music of Pu Du and Ji Shi, and I felt greatly at ease. I could hear cracking sounds coming from my legs. Sometimes I sweat profusely, until I was soaked. I had to drink several thermos bottles of water every day. I fell numerous times when doing the exercises, and my legs were often covered in bruises.

One morning, when I went outside to pour out dirty water. I slipped and fell. My head hit the ground and bled profusely. At that moment, I saw a black shadow come out of the bottom of one of my feet. I was so scared that I cried. Nevertheless, I did not feel pain in my legs, and afterward my legs became the same length. Ever since, I no longer found it difficult to do the sitting meditation.

I've become more energetic and my skin became soft and supple. My weight has returned to its original 55 kilos. Many people who knew of my condition and hadn't seen me for a long time thought I must have died, and they are amazed when they see me again. I told them that Master has given me everything I have today. Master gave me a second life.