(Clearwisdom.net) During the recent Chinese Communist Party (CCP) two conferences (National People's Congress and Chinese Political Consultative Conference), officers from Fenshui Town Police Station in Wanzhou District persecuted Mr. Tan Changxun and Mr. Tao Yukui, who are in their seventies. Officer Li (Police ID: 117583) led a group of people to pry open the doors of the two practitioners' homes, threaten and coerce them, and take their personal property.

Mr. Tan Changxun, 77, lives in Daxing Village, Fenshui Town in the Wanzhou District. He was repeatedly subjected to persecution for remaining steadfast in his belief in Falun Gong. When sensitive dates, government conferences, or celebrations approach, police department officers, along with those from Fenshui Town Police Station, Fenshui Town government and Wanzhou District 610 Office have often harassed and taken Mr. Tan into custody.

Officer Li from Fenshui Town Police Station, along with others, broke into Mr. Tan's home at noon on March 3, 2010. They threatened and intimidated Mr. Tan. Officer Li, along with Fenshui Town Military Department head, Comprehensive Management Office head Xie Yunjun, Daxing Village Party head Lang Zuobin, and three others, broke into Mr. Tan's home once again on the morning of March 16, 2010. They ransacked his home, made a big mess, and then walked away with his personal property.

Mr. Tao Yukui, 72, lives in Daxing Village, Fenshui Town in Wanzhou District. He had suffered many kinds of illnesses, but regained his health after practicing Falun Gong. Mr. Tao was subjected to persecution many times, and was given a forced labor term of one year and three months in 2008. He returned home not long ago but again became a target of persecution during the CCP's two conferences.

Fenshui Town Police Station officer Li broke into Mr. Tao's home the morning of March 3, 2010. He pried Mr. Tao's door open and took his Falun Gong books. The same Li found Mr. Tao the next day and forced him to sign his name on some documents. Li and another officer once again met with Mr. Tao on March 11, 2010, and told him he was given a two-year forced labor sentence, but would serve it outside the camp. They told him to keep it secret.