(Clearwisdom.net) Former regime head Jiang went to Baoding City, Hebei Province during the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) "Two Conferences" (the People's Political Consultative Conference and the National People's Congress annual meetings). During that time, many practitioners in Mancheng County on March 4-5, 2010 were harassed.

Officers from the Mancheng County 610 Office, along with those from the Domestic Security Division, officers from the police stations in townships and towns, and officials from townships and villages, paid "visits" to the practitioners at home in those areas. Two village officials were responsible for each practitioner. They harassed the practitioners at home, and threatened and demanded that they not to go out of town, and not go to Beijing.

Mancheng County 610 Office agents instigated employers to make phone calls to harass their practitioner employees, telling them not to go out of town. Some employers immediately checked if their practitioner employees were home, and they persisted in checking up on them until they saw them in person.

Chengguan Town Police Station head Li Xiaodong led some officers to go to practitioners' homes to harass them, or monitor them downstairs. On the evening of March 4, 2010, the police kept "Xiuxin Hotel" under surveillance, using the excuse of checking their rooms and computers.

A police officer knocked on the door of the hotel at 7:00 a.m. on March 5, 2010. After entering the hotel, he questioned the owner, Ms. Zhang, and asked her for information about the guests staying in the hotel. The officer monitored Ms. Zhang the entire morning in the hotel lounge. In the afternoon, some police officers continued monitoring the hotel outside. In the evening, Chengguan Police Station head Li Xiaodong monitored the hotel lounge using the excuse of checking the rooms. He unreasonably questioned guests and checked their ID cards. He remained there until very late that night.

On the morning of March 6, a police car stopped nearby the hotel to monitor. Three police officers monitored Ms. Zhang in the hotel lounge in the afternoon. They didn't leave until 5:00 p.m. Ms. Zhang is an elderly lady in her late fifties. She owns the hotel, and takes care of her 5-year-old grandson. The police harassed her for two days, questioning and monitoring her, causing her to be unable to run her business as usual.

Bailong Township government officers Li Jingdong, Zhang Shui, Gou Guozhan and Ma Dongming, along with Dakanxia Village officials Zhang Hongliang, Dong Bingwu, Yin Qun, Wei Jianguo and Yin Daqi, harassed the practitioners in the village on March 5. They broke into the practitioners' homes, threatened them, and demanded that they not go out of town during these days. They claimed that if the practitioners went to Beijing, the consequences would be serious. At the same time, they designated people to monitor the practitioners.

After the Chinese New Year, some practitioners' family members were ready to go out of town to work, and this sudden intimidation caused them great anxiety and mental pressure. Whenever it is a CCP "sensitive day," the Bailong Township government and police station officers often send people to stake out and guard the entrance to Dakanxia Village. Sometimes they sit in cars to monitor practitioners, and restrict their freedom of movement.

During Jiang's few days of staying in Baoding, officials there mobilized the entire police force. On March 5, a large number of police vehicles, plus uniformed and plainclothes police, were on guard on Tianwei Road and at intersections. Wherever Jiang went, the roads were blocked, vehicles were unable to pass, and buses had to change routes. People were confined to their homes and not allowed to come out, and not allowed to walk on the streets.