(Clearwisdom.net) On August 10, 2009, Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials illegally sentenced practitioners Mr. Guo Jian and Ms. Gu Chunying from Shenyang. I went with three practitioners to the Shenyang City No. 1 Detention Center where they were detained, in order to send forth righteous thoughts in close proximity to them.

At approximately 9 a.m., we arrived at the dam in front of the detention center, where we intended to send forth righteous thoughts. Since it was a very hot day, we went into a nearby corn field. Shortly after we sat down, officers from the Zaohua Township Police Station of Shenyang came to take pictures of us, then forcefully took us to the police station. At the police station, auntie Zhang and I were locked in one room. At around 2 p.m., a staff member from the Yuhong District National Security Team of Shenyang came to speak with us. He informed us that if we wanted to practice Falun Gong, we could just do it at home. Then he said, "As soon as you write a guarantee statement that you are not going to practice Falun Gong anymore, I'll let you go home. You don't even need to write your name on it." I refused to write such a statement.

At 11:40 p.m., we were taken to the Shenyang City No. 1 Detention Center. I was placed in the ninth prison cell in the Third District. Policewoman Wang Lu (police ID 114990) was in charge of my cell.

I started a hunger strike on December 12. By December 14, I had not eaten for three days, so Wang Lu, Zhao Jicha (police ID 104731) and another policewoman, along with two temporary workers, dragged me to the penalty room on the first floor, where they tortured prisoners. Before I entered the room, I saw a basin-sized bowl on the ground, with flies all around it. There was a long bench in the room with three 3-inch-wide belts on the side. They tied me to the bench with the belts across my chest, thighs, and legs. They tied them so tight that I could barely breathe.

They inserted a force-feeding tube into my trachea through my nose, which made me cry out in pain. They then stuffed something into my mouth so that people wouldn't hear me. They were afraid that I could not breathe, so they left a small gap for air to enter my mouth. They started force-feeding me, and I felt very sick. I held my breath and turned my head aside to spit out what was force-fed to me. The stuff that they were forcing into me smelled like old oil starting to mildew. Several of them pulled my hair. I closed my eyes and could not move. They called in another large temporary worker, and told her to press the outside of my face to keep my mouth open. She pressed so hard that my mouth was forced open, and I was unable to move or close it. My gums and mouth were injured and swollen. After the force-feeding, Wang Lu pulled my hair, hit my head and kicked me as I walked back to the cell. She also threatened me, "If you don't eat, we'll force-feed you again this afternoon--twice a day." I continued my hunger strike.

On the morning of December 15, they dragged me to the penalty room again, where I saw three bags of nutritional liquid. The guards took the bags to another room and made half a lunchbox of diluted liquid. They asked me whether I wanted to drink it or be force-fed. I smelled it, and it did not have the moldy smell like the other day, so I drank it. Their previous force-feeding caused bleeding in my trachea, and I spit out blood. My mouth was swollen and torn, which required over ten days to heal.

Original Article: February 26, 2010