Additional Persecution News from China - January 19, 2010 (9 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 9 cities or counties in 7 provinces. In this report, nine Falun Gong practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 1 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Xingyang City, Henan Province] Mr. Yu Delu and Ms. Feng Xuelin Missing for Five Years
- [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Luo Chengrong Transferred to the Hubei Brainwashing Center
- [Laishui County, Hebei Province] Mr. Wang Deqian Detained in Jidong Prison for Nearly Three Months
- [Chongqing City] Ms. Xie Xiaju Arrested
- [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Liu Zhi Still Detained
- [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] A Female Practitioner from Guanshan, Wuchang, Whose Surname is Yuan, Missing for More Than Four Months
- [Hailin City, Heilongjiang Province] Presiding Judge Bi Xu of the Hailin Court Illegally Sentenced Falun Dafa Practitioners
- [Lanzhou City, Gansu Province] Ms. Xue Guixiang Arrested
- [Qionglai City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Yuan Yongwen Persecuted at the Sichuan Province Police General Hospital.
1.[Xingyang City, Henan Province] Mr. Yu Delu and Ms. Feng Xuelin Missing for Five Years
Mr. Yu Delu and Ms. Feng Xuelin went missing in February 2005 and November 2004, respectively. At this time, their whereabouts are still unknown.
2. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Luo Chengrong Transferred to the Hubei Brainwashing Center
Ms. Luo Chengrong, 60 years old, is a retired employee from the Suizhou City Cotton Mill in Hubei Province. In 2000, she was detained at Shayang Farm in Hubei Province for one year because she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. She later moved to Wuhan City. On August 5, 2009, Ms. Luo was taken to the Erdaopeng Brainwashing Center because she talked to people about Falun Gong. On November 19, 2009, she was transferred to the Hubei Brainwashing Center by the Wuhan 610 Office.
3. [Laishui County, Hebei Province] Mr. Wang Deqian Detained in Jidong Prison for Nearly Three Months
Mr. Wang Deqian is a folk artist in Laishui County. He has been detained in Jidong Prison in Tangshan City for almost three months. The guards strictly monitor him and another four or five practitioners who firmly believe in Falun Dafa. The practitioners cannot get in touch with anyone on the outside. Every day, each practitioner is strictly monitored by three to four prisoners.
Prison Administration Office: 86-315-8327131
Office of the First Division: 86-315-8313840
4. [Chongqing City] Ms. Xie Xiaju Arrested
On January 7, 2010, Li Qinghuai and other officers from the Qianjiang District Police Department took Ms. Xie Xiaju into custody and took her to the local detention center. Several days later, another practitioner was taken to the detention center.
At 4 p.m. on January 15, 2010, Ms. Guo Yunqing and Doctor Zhu from the Changshou District were reported to police and arrested while they talked to people about Falun Gong in the Xinshiji Shopping Mall in the Changshou District.
5. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Liu Zhi Still Detained
At 4 p.m. on October 22, 2009, officers from the Xinxing Police Station arrested Mr. Liu Zhi from the Heping District and ransacked his apartment. The officers also questioned and harassed the landlord, who rents the apartment to Mr. Liu, which caused the landlord to force Mr. Liui's daughter to move out within a short time. It was said that Mr. Liu's case has been submitted to the Heping District Procuratorate. The State Security Team of the Heping Police Department and the Heping District Procuratorate plan to falsely accuse Mr. Liu, claiming he was "sabotaging the implementation of the state's laws by utilizing evil religious organizations."
6. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] A Female Practitioner from Guanshan, Wuchang, Whose Surname is Yuan, Missing for More Than Four Months
7. [Hailin City, Heilongjiang Province] Presiding Judge Bi Xu of the Hailin Court Illegally Sentenced Falun Dafa Practitioners
Over the past ten years, presiding judge Bi Xu of the Hailin Court illegally sentenced about 20 Falun Dafa practitioners. The heaviest sentence was 10 years. On January 19, 2010, Bi Xu was scheduled to try Ms. Zhou Huifang in the Hailin Juvenile Court.
Bi Xu: 86-13054346886
8. [Lanzhou City, Gansu Province] Ms. Xue Guixiang Arrested
Ms. Xue Guixiang, about 60 years old, lives in the family housing of Institute 510 on Nanchang Road, Lanzhou City. On January 1, 2010, she was arrested while she was distributing Falun Gong materials in the Lanzhou Police Department family housing area. Her whereabouts are unknown.
9. [Qionglai City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Yuan Yongwen Persecuted at the Sichuan Province Police General Hospital
Ms. Yuan Yongwen was arrested by officers from the Criminal Police Team of the Qionglai Police Department in April 2008. She was secretly sentenced to three years in prison. In November 2008, she was sent to the Yangmazhen Women's Prison in Jianyang City, Sichuan Province. In the prison, Ms. Yuan was on the verge of death many times as a result of torture. In December 2009, she was transferred to the Sichuan Province Police General Hospital, where she continued to be persecuted.
Yan Shaoyi, State Police Team of Qionglai Police Department:
Chief of the Linqiong Town Police Station: 86-13688128338
January 18, 2010