(Clearwisdom.net) Due to practicing Falun Gong, Mr. Yue Zhongsheng, an associate professor at the Civil Aviation University of China, was arrested by officials from Haidian District, Beijing, in February 2009 and was subjected to forced labor again. Right now, he is being detained at the No. 1 Forced Labor Camp in Hebei Province. Mr. Yue Zhongsheng has been tortured repeatedly while in police custody. In early 2006, Mr. Yue was arrested and sent to the Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin for being suspected of having copies of the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party. Eight of his ribs were broken during a brutal beating there, and he was fired from his job.

Mr. Yue, born in 1968, was an associate English professor. Before practicing Falun Gong, he suffered from hepatitis, tuberculosis and toothaches. After he started practicing Falun Gong in 1998, his ailments disappeared without medical intervention. In 2003, he was recognized with the "Excellent Teacher at the Civil Aviation University of China" award.

In early 2006, Liu Lujiang, head of the university security office and Yu Jian, head of the academic affairs department, suspected Mr. Yue of having sent them copies of the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party and reported him to the Dongli District Police Department. On February 16, officials from the Dongli District 610 Office and Chang Wanxin, Chen, Sun and Liu Qiang, police officers from the Dongli Police Department broke into Mr. Yue's home. They arrested and detained him at the Dongli Detention Center. During this period of time, he requested to meet with an attorney and contact his family, but his requests were denied.

Mr. Yue was subsequently sentenced to one year and three months of forced labor. On February 27, 2006, he was transferred to the Qingbowa Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin. On March 7, he was transferred to the Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin. Because Mr. Yue refused to write a "repentance statement" giving up Falun Gong, he was tortured and forced to sit on a tiny stool for long periods of time. On March 10, Mr. Yue refused to sit on the stool any longer. As a result, he was beaten with the stool, breaking eight of his ribs in the process. After his release, Mr. Yue was fired from his job.

In early February 2009, Mr. Yue Zhongsheng went to Beijing to translate business materials for the Commerce Department of the China United Airlines and lived in the Wanmeida Guest House in Haidian District. On the evening of February 11, officials from the Shuguang Police Station of the Haidian Police Department ransacked his room without showing any identification and found a copy of the book Zhuan Falun. The police then arrested him without presenting a search or arrest warrant.

Later, the Beijing Forced Labor Committee gave Mr. Yue a sentence of two years and six months of forced labor for "obstructing the implementation of law and disrupting public order."

Mr. Yue Zhongsheng appealed at the Beijing government for administrative re-examination, but his request was denied. He asked for administrative proceedings at the Xuanwu District Court in Beijing; but was told that the 610 Office in Beijing had already informed the court to reject any request for administrative proceedings by Falun Gong practitioners.

Related article: "Mr. Yue Zhongsheng, Associate Professor at the Civil Aviation University of China, Fired and Illegally Sentenced to Forced Labor" http://clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2008/8/21/100020.html