Additional Persecution News from China – December 7, 2010 (20 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's news from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 17 cities or counties in 11 provinces. In this report, 9 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 26 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Huaiyuan County, Anhui Province] Ms. Zou Arrested by the Huaiyuan Domestic Security Team on November 23, 2010
Guo Changfu, Party secretary of the Huaiyuan Politics and Law Committee: 86-13909620169
Chang Weidong, director of the Huaiyuan 610 Office: 86-13855201866
Yao Naibo, Former director of the Huaiyuan 610 Office: 86-13605669788
2. [Taian City, Shandong Province] Ms. Yu Hong and Mr. Ning Wei Arrested in May 2010
3. [Chongqing] Additional Information about Arrest of Mr. Chen Mingxi
On the morning of December 2, 2010, two officers from the Domestic Security Team of the Yubei Police Department ransacked the home of Mr. Chen Mingxi and his wife, Ms. Wang Xiaoxia, from the Yubei District. They took the couple's personal property including two laptops, a printer, two MP3 players, a picture of Master Li, Dafa books, etc.
After coming home from his office, Mr. Chen Mingxi was arrested and taken to the Domestic Security Team for illegal interrogation. At 8 p.m. that night, Mr. Chen was released on bail.
4. [Bayanzuoer City, Inner Mongolia] Mr. Li Si Taken to a Brainwashing Center
On December 4, 2010, Mr. Li Si from the Linhe District, Bayanzuoer City, was taken to a brainwashing center.
Quan Xin, director of the Linhe 610 Office: 86-13789685299
Wang Yongqiang, deputy director of the Linhe 610 Office: 86-478-8238088, 86-13947828290
5. [Wuyi County, Zhejiang Province] Ms. Deng Mei Arrested
On November 21, 2010, Ms. Deng Mei was reported to the police and arrested for distributing Falun Gong materials. She went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution and was force fed.
6. [Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province] Husband and Wife Mr. Zhang Baojun and Ms. Tian Jiang Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
In the middle of November 2010, the Yangqu County Court of Taiyuan tried Mr. Zhang Baojun and his wife, Ms. Tian Jiang. Each was sentenced to three years in prison. Currently, Mr. Zhang is being held in the Yangqu Detention Center while Ms. Tian is in the Taiyuan Women's Detention Center.
7. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Two Practitioners Arrested
On the afternoon of December 4, 2010, Ms. Zhang and Ms. Sha from the Huanggu District, Shenyang City, were arrested for talking to people about Falun Gong in public.
8. [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Ms. Ye Hongxia on a Hunger Strike in the Tangsahn Detention Center
Ms. Ye Hongxia has gone on a hunger strike for seven days. She is becoming thinner and was forcibly given an intravenous infusion. The guards threatened her that she would be force fed if she did not eat.
9. [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Ms. Zhang Lifen Arrested by the Kaiping Police Station
On November 24, 2010, Ms. Zhang Lifen from the Kaiping District was arrested by officers from the Kaiping Police Station and her home was ransacked. The police took away Dafa books and her laptop. The next day, she was taken to the Tangshan Detention Center.
10. [Binyang County, Guangxi Province] Ms. Tan Xiaoqing and Ms. Lin Lanying Arrested
On September 10, 2010, Ms. Tan Xiaoqing and Ms. Lin Lanying from Litang Town, Binyang County, were reported to the police for talking to people about Falun Gong in Liming Township. They were arrested by Lu Xisheng and three officers from the Liming Police Station. When Ms. Tan Xiaoqing did not cooperate, Lu Xisheng beat her brutally.
11. [Huanren County, Liaoning Province] Five Practitioners Including Ms. Cong Guihong and Ms. Lao Yuan Arrested
On December 5, 2010, three elderly practitioners from Erhulai, Huanren County were arrested.
On December 6, 2010, Ms. Cong Guihong and Ms. Lao Yuan were arrested
Yangjiajie Detention Center: 86-414-8868618
Zhu Pengliang, Party secretary of the Huanren Police Department: 86-13842453888, 86-414-8868102
Zhang Fengli, deputy director of the Huanren Police Department: 86-13842458989, 86-414-8868103
12. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Wu Yefeng Persecuted in Shenyang Women's Prison Until Mentally Disordered
13. [Boli County, Heilongjiang Province] Teacher Ms. Wu Ping Arrested
At 10 a.m. on December 6, 2010, Liu Mingjie, secretary of the Chinese Youth League of the Boli Education Bureau; Hao Yongbo, director of the Boli 610 Office; Zhao Pengfei, deputy director of the Boli 610 Office; Shi Wanxin, chief of the Boli Domestic Security Team; and other police officers went to the Boli Fourth High School and seized Ms. Wu Ping while she was teaching a class. Ms. Wu Ping is being detained in the Boli Brainwashing Center.
Hao Yongbo, with the Boli 610 Office: 86-13904674369
Zhao Pengfei, deputy director of the Boli 610 Office: 86-13945582055
Liu Mingjie with the Eduction Bureau: 86-13604574568
Xu Yashan, principal of the Boli Fourth High School: 86-13945592231
Wang Zuoxue, vice principal of the Boli Fourth High School: 86-1394652321
14. [Xishui County, Guizhou Province] Husband and Wife Mr. Luo Peixu and Ms. Leng Guangwei Secretly Arrested by the Local 610 Office, Their Whereabouts Unknown
15. [Cao County, Shandong Province] Ms. Gao Menghua Arrested
At 8 a.m. on December 4, 2010, Wang Xia and other police officers took Ms. Gao Menghua into custody from her home.
16. [Lanzhou City, Gansu Province] Ms. Liu Wanqiu Arrested
On the afternoon of November 5, 2010, Ms. Liu Wanqiu was arrested by officers from the Qilihe Police Department while she was distributing Falun Gong materials in a hospital. Two days later, she was transferred to the Xigu Police Department. Later on, she was sent to the Gongjiawan Brainwashing Center. Now she is on a hunger strike to protest the persecution.
17. [Jinan City, Shandong Province] Ms. Qi Chunjie Arrested
On November 12, 2010, Ms. Qi Chunjie was arrested in Yuanzhuang, the Tianqiao District, Jinan City, and was taken to the Daminghu Police Station in the Lixia District, Jinan City. She is being held in the Zhonggong Detention Center.
18. [Pingdu City, Shandong Province] Mr. Zhang Yaping Arrested
At 11:50 a.m. on August 9, 2010, the chief of the Zhangshe Police Station and personnel from the Pingdu 610 Office broke into the home of Mr. Zhang Yaping in Beitanpo Village, Zhangshe Town, Pingdu City, and took him away. His home was also ransacked and he is being held in the Qingdao Detention Center.
19. [Zhijin County, Guizhou Province] Mr. Feng Qiming, Mr. Cai Faming, Mr. Fan Gagui, and Ms. Wang Qin Arrested
On the night of November 1, 2010, Mr. Feng Qiming, Mr. Cai Faming, Mr. Fan Fagui, and Ms. Wang Qin drove to Agong Town, Zhijin County, to distribute Falun Gong materials. They were arrested and their vehicle was confiscated. About six thousand brochures were seized, and the four practitioners were taken to the Zhijin Detention Center.
Wu Shiguo, director of the Zhijin Police Department: 86-857-7621469, 86-13885780806
Wang Jiachun, chief of the Zhijin Domestic Security Team: 86-857-7625427, 86-13985360762
20. [Liangshan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Sheng Chaozhu and Other Practitioners Persecuted
On April 18, 2009, Ms. Sheng Chaozhu, Ms. Zheng Zifang, and Ms. Shen Jiafeng from Huili, Liangshan, went to Lachong Village, Luchang Town, to distribute Shen Yun DVDs. They were reported to police by the village mayor, Dong Yiyong, The three practitioners were arrested by the Luchang Police Station.
Ms. Sheng Chaozhu and Ms. Zheng Zifang were held in the detention center and sentenced to 15 months of forced labor. Ms. Shen Jiafeng was sentenced to 18 months of forced labor. At the beginning of June 2009, Ms. Shen became critically ill and was released on bail for medical treatment. On June 9, 2009, Ms. Sheng and Ms. Zheng were sent to Nanmusi Forced Labor Camp.
On July 17, 2010, Ms. Sheng and Ms. Zheng were released after their terms ended.