Additional Persecution News from China - November 14, 2010 (14 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 12 cities or counties in 8 provinces. In this report, 10 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 21 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Panjin, Liaoning Province] Thirty to Forty Practitioners Arrested
After a Falun Gong message was found posted on the Panjin City government building, police officers from the Domestic Security Division arrested thirty to forty local Falun Gong practitioners. Some of the arrested practitioners are Mr. Zou Liming, Ms. Zhao Liyan, Ms. Zhang Yuhua, Ms. Sun Yuxia, Ms. Ju Yanhong and Ms. Zhang Ping.
2. [Dalian, Liaoning Province] Ms. Chen Mian Arrested in October 2010 and Detained at Yaojia Detention Center in Dalian
3. [Diaobingshan, Liaoning Province] Ms. Ren Fenghua and Mr. Bao Jinglin Arrested
Ms. Ren Fenghua and Mr. Bao Jinglin from Diaobingshan were arrested on November 10. They are currently detained at Tieling Detention Center.
4. [Ji'nan, Shandong Province] Ms. Sun Quandong Arrested
On the evening of November 12, police from the Lixia area arrested Ms. Sun Quandong from her store and ransacked her home.
5. [Zhaoyuan, Shandong Province] Ms. Wang Xiuhua and Ms. Chi Tongxin Arrested
Personnel from the Zhaoyuan 610 Office and police from the Domestic Security Division arrested Ms. Wang Xiuhua from Daqinjia Village around 10:00 a.m. on November 11, 2001. In the afternoon, they arrested Ms. Chi Tongxin from Qiujia Village and confiscated personal items from her home.
6. [Raoyang County, Hebei Province] Ms. Li Suting Detained
On the afternoon of November 8, 2010, five plainclothes police officers from the Limanxiang Police Station of Raoyang County arrested Ms. Li Suting at her home in Nanhan Village. Ms. Li is currently detained at the Raoyang County Detention Center.
Gao Jianxi, Politics and Protection Section of Raoyang County Police Bureau: 86-13722825669
7. [Ji'nan, Shandong Province] Dozens of Practitioners Arrested
Dozens of practitioners in Ji'nan were arrested on the evening of November 12, 2010. Among them are Ms. Du, Ms. Sun, Ms. Luan and Ms. Liu.
8. [Huangshi, Hubei Province] Mr. Lu Songming and Ms. Yang Yu Taken to the Wuhan Brainwashing Center
Mr. Lu Songming and Ms. Yang Yu were detained at the Wuhan Brainwashing Center. To protest the persecution Mr. Lu has been on a hunger strike for eight days. He is very weak and has been subjected to force-feeding every day.
9. [Chenzhou, Hu'nan Province] Information about Ms. Li Meifang
Ms. Li Meifang was arrested in Guangzhou on the morning of October 29, 2010. She is currently detained at the Guidong County Brainwashing Center in Chenzhou.
10. [Rong County, Sichuan Province] Chengnan Police Station Arrests Mr. Wu Deming and Ms. Qiu Biyun
At around 9:00 a.m. on November 12, 2010, Mr. Wu Deming, in his 40s, and Ms. Qiu Biyun from Rong County were arrested by officers from the Chengnan Police Station. Their whereabouts are unknown.
11. [Tianjin] Ms. Zhang Liping Persecuted
50-year-old Ms. Zhang Liping is from the New Area of Binghai. She was arrested on July 15, 2009 and sentenced to 15 months of forced labor. On October 17, 2010, her family went to Banqiao Forced Labor Camp to pick her up, but were told that her term was extended by two months because she refused to give up her belief in Falun Dafa.
12. [Mei County, Guangdong Province] Ms. Liu Lanhua Arrested
Yang Li and others from the Mei County Domestic Security Division arrested Ms. Liu Lanhua on the morning of November 11, 2010. At 6:00 p.m., six police officers from the Domestic Security Division and the Fuda Police Station went to Ms. Liu's home. They confiscated some of her property.
Zhong Qisen, director of the Mei County 610 Office and deputy secretary of the Mei County Politics and Law Committee: 86-13502525883
Liu Qiqian, deputy director of the Mei County 610 Office, Zheng Junren, Bin village in Mei County: 86-13825983188
Gao Weihong, deputy director of the Mei County 610 Office: 86-13539198826
13. [Huaihua, Hu'nan Province] Ms. Shi Shenglan Arrested
Ms. Shi Shenglan lives at Houtang, Huangxikou Town, Huaihua. On November 9, 2010, personnel from the Chengxi 610 Office and the Houtangxiang government went to Ms. Shi's home and forcibly took her to Huaihua.
Song Xiaodong: 86-13487407088
Liao Shengfa: 86-13034892603
Liao Jiayuan: 86-13762954868
14. [Guangzhou, Guangdong Province] Ms. Geng Ruijun from Tianhe Area Forcibly Taken to the Tangang Brainwashing Center on November 9, 2010