Name: Shi Wenzhuo (史文卓)
Gender: Female
Age: Unknown
Address: Jiutai City, Jilin Province
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Most Recent Arrest: November 27, 2002
Most recent place of detention:
Police department (公安局)
City: Jiutai
Persecution Suffered:
Detention, interrogation, torture, beatings

( At around 3:00 p.m. on November 27, 2002, seven or eight people broke into Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Shi Wenzhuo's home, arrested her, took her to the police station, and forced her to "confess" by torturing her. One of the people involved was Chen, deputy section chief of the Political Security Department of the Jiutai City Police Department, and another was a policeman named Dong Ping.

In the first floor's "receiving and dispatching" office at the police station, three people, including Qu Chunsen of the Political Security Department, along with Section Chief Wei of the First Section of the Changchun Police Department, put plastic bags over Ms. Shi's head and tied her to a metal chair. Her hands were handcuffed and she was tied to the chair with a rope, which was wrapped around her and the chair many times. When the rope was wrapped up to her head, the police pulled the rope very hard. Qu Chunsen forced alcohol into Ms. Shi's mouth and another police officer hit her head with rubber clubs. She fell unconscious shortly afterwards. The police then took out the plastic bags and started all over again. Police officers Wei and Qu Chunsen shouted, "If we kill you, we will just say that you had a sudden heart attack. There are no cuts on your body and the swelling on your arms will go away. There is nothing your family can do." Five or six officers, including Chen and Wang Haohong of the Political Security Department, were also screaming at her.

On the evening of the 27th, officers Wei and Qu Chunsen tortured Ms. Shi again. They forced alcohol into her mouth, ordered her to curse Master Li, and threatened to put her in jail in Changchun, saying that the torture methods used there are many times worse. Ms. Shi was tortured by the police for almost ten hours that evening. During this time, Liu Guoshun, the director the police station, went in four or five times to try to force Ms. Shi to "confess."

The next morning, Ms. Shi's mind was completely numb and she was close to collapse. Three police officers, including Qu Chunsen, again tortured her and forced her to have her fingerprints taken. While being held in the detention center, Ms. Shi could not feel her arms or hands for over three weeks. She could not hold anything in her hands until more than two months later.