Name: Sun Guiling (孙桂玲)
Gender: Female
Age: Unknown
Address: Sujia Village, Dalianwan Town, Ganjingzi District, Dalian, Shandong Province
Occupation: Farmer
Date of Most Recent Arrest: October 20, 2010
Most Recent Place of Detention: Fushun Brainwashing Center (抚顺洗脑班)
City: Dalian
Province: Shandong
Persecution Suffered: Brainwashing, illegal sentencing, extortion, home ransacked

( Ms. Sun Guiling lives in Sujia Village, Dalian and is a leukemia survivor. From November 2009 to October 2010, she was arrested three times for her belief in Falun Dafa.

Ms. Sun had leukemia in 2005. A normal platelet count is around 180,000 to 320,000; hers was 18,000. Her doctor told her family to plan for her funeral. After practicing Falun Dafa, she eventually recovered, and her platelet count rose steadily until it was within normal range again.

While Ms. Sun was telling her story in the village of Majia, on November 30, 2009, she was reported and arrested by police. She was released eight hours later after officers extorted 3,000 yuan from her husband.

At 10:00 a.m. on December 8, four officers came to her home, and without showing any identification or warrant, they ransacked her home, and took pictures and video of it.

On the morning of May 10, 2010, officer Wang Wenxiang of the Dalianwan Police Station saw people reading Falun Dafa printouts. Assuming that they got them from Ms. Sun, he went to her home and arrested her. He seized her Falun Dafa books, materials, and her two cell phones.

The family of Ms. Sun quickly went to the police station to question the arrest. Wang answered, "I am a dog of the party (Chinese Communist Party). I bite when the party asks me to bite." She was released in the afternoon.

On October 20, 2010, Ms. Sun was arrested for the third time. The Dalianwan Police Station deputy director Ma Kun and three other officers arrested her at home and seized her computer, cell phone, and Falun Dafa books. They took her to the Fushun Brainwashing Center in the afternoon without informing her family.

Ms. Sun told her story in the center and went on a hunger strike. At the same time, her family kept seeking her whereabouts and appealing for her release. They finally located her, and she was released on October 27, 2010.