(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Wang Yingxia. I am a practitioner from Jiamusi City in Heilongjiang Province. While I was talking to people about the persecution of Falun Gong in Tongjiang City in December 2007, I was arrested by the local police and moved between different detention centers before being sentenced to three years in Harbin Women's Prison in June 2008.

When my elder sister, Wang Yinghua, went to the Tongjiang Police Department to request my release in December 2007, the police found out that she was also a practitioner and later arrested her. She was held in a detention center and then was transferred to a labor camp for a year and three months. When my sister and I were arrested, our elderly, ill parents were left with no one to take care of them.

Details of our previous accounts of persecution can be found here: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2008/6/20/98300.html

When I was transferred to Harbin Women's Prison in June 2008, the guards took me straight to cell No. 5 on the fourth floor, where the so-called "Reform Team" in Division Nine was located. As soon as I stepped into the room, Zhao Tiexia, an inmate and head of the prison cell, forced me to sit on a small plastic stool, and forbade me from moving, until 9 p.m. I was then made to sit on the stool again at 5:30 a.m. the following day. Although it was summer, I was still wearing my winter shoes that I wore when I was arrested. I was tortured for several days and was not allowed to take off my shoes. I developed painful, itchy blisters on my feet.

As I did not renounce my belief, the guards ordered inmates to keep me under 24-hour surveillance. Several days later, I was forced to sit on a small bench all day with my back straight. As soon as I made the slightest movement, they kicked me. While I was sitting on the bench, I had to watch videos that slandered Falun Gong. My bottom began to fester after a month, and I couldn't straighten my back. I was in great pain.

The guards ordered Zhao Tiexia to take me to a place out of view from the surveillance cameras and had her beat me and kick me. I had bruises all over my shoulders and arms.

I also know of other practitioners that have been tortured in the prison.

Inmate Ding Xia once said that when they made Ms. Song Jixue sit straight for a long period of time, they forced her to hold a sheet of paper between her legs, and if the paper fell she would be beaten.

Ms. Zhang Yaqin, 65, from Daqing City, closed her eyes when the inmates played videos defaming Falun Gong, so they put chili powder under her nose. She was then put in solitary confinement, where she was tortured for several days.

Ms. Yang Shujun was forced to stand all day until 2 a.m. for three months, until she collapsed and showed symptoms of paralysis in her lower body. She has been imprisoned for nearly three years, yet the prison authorities still refuse to allow her to receive medical treatment.