Additional Persecution News from China - September 25, 2010 (18 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 18 cities or counties in ten provinces. In this report, 13 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 11 practitioners were illegally arrested.
1. [Jianyang City, Sichuan Province] Supplementary Information on Ms. Jiang Suying's Arrest
Ms. Jiang Suying was arrested by the police at her home in Shibandeng Town, Jianyang City, on July 30, 2010. She has been held at the Erehu Brainwashing Center in Yingjie Town, Ziyang City for persecution. On September 18, half a dozen police officers, including those in charge of the brainwashing center, along with state security officers from Jianyang City, and the director of the Shibandeng Town Police Station, broke into and searched her home. They took a notebook computer, and a printer, valued at about 6,000 yuan. The police also tried to arrest her husband but were not successful.
Chen Xinghe, director of the Sanchatown Police Station in Jianyang City: 86-13882983663 (Cell)
Yang Chang'an, deputy director of the police station: 86-13982921915 (Cell)
2. [Qian'an City, Shanxi Province] Mr. Sun Yongsheng Tortured in Jidong Prison
Mr. Sun Yongsheng, from Qian'an City, was arrested in 2008. In 2010, he was illegally sentenced to seven years in prison. After being taken to the Jidong Prison, he spent three months under the control of the Strict Supervision Team. He was then taken to the No. 2 Division. On September 11, 2010, he was taken back to the Strict Supervision Team. He was forced to sit handcuffed and shackled in the cell, and deprived of sleep for over a week.
3. [Beijing] Ms. Zhang Huiying, a Chinese Medicine Doctor, Secretly Sentenced to Five Years in Prison
Ms. Zhang Huiying, a doctor of Chinese medicine at the Beijing Petroleum Employees Hospital, has been secretly sentenced to five years in prison. She is being held at the Beijing No. 1 Prison.
Ms. Zhang is in her sixties and lives in the hospital's family quarters.
4. [Dandong City, Liaoning Province] Mr. E Xiancai and Mr. Sui Shengguo Held at Weining Forced Labor Camp in Benxi City
Visitor's Office of Weining Forced Labor Camp in Benxi City: 86-414-4618964, 86-414-4618953
Division Office: 86-414-4618993, 86-414-4618980
5. [Yushu City, Jilin Province] Mr. Zhu Haishan and Mr. Yang Xin Face Illegal Sentencing
Mr. Zhu Haishan and Mr. Yang Xin were reported to the police while they clarified the truth in Sihe Town. They were arrested and held at the local detention center. Their case files were recently transferred to the Procuratorate. The two practitioners are facing illegal sentencing.
Individuals in charge of the case at the Procuratorate:
Bian Qinglin, chief procurator: 86-13804390988 (Cell)
Jin Huicheng: 86-13904395880 (Cell)
Xu Zhi: 86-13630549600 (Cell)
6. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Liu Yongming Arrested While Clarifying the Truth in Dadong District Square on the Afternoon of September 23, 2010
7. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Pei Held at Jinnan Road Drug Rehabilitation Center
Mr. Pei, a young practitioner in Dalian City, was reported to the police while telling others about the persecution on September 22, 2010. Officers from the Xinggong Street Police Station arrested him. He has been transferred to the Jinnan Road Drug Rehabilitation Center.
8. [Tianjin] Ms. Deng Shujuan's Whereabouts Unknown
Ms. Deng Shujuan, around 30 years old, is from Cuihuangkou Town in Wuqing District, Tianjin. She sells jewelry in a Carrefour supermarket. She went missing around September 13 or 14, and her whereabouts are unknown.
9. [Ruichang City, Jiangxi Province] Ms. Wei Aizhen Arrested
At 8:00 a.m. on September 24, 2010, Ms. Wei Aizhen was arrested by officers from the Ruichang City Police Department while spreading the word about Falun Gong.
10. [Fangzheng County, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Si Bingling Held at Local Detention Center
Ms. Si Bingling was arrested while telling others about the persecution on the evening of July 7, 2010. She was first detained out of town for several weeks. For the past several days she has been held at the Fangzheng County Detention Center.
11. [Chongqing] Ms. Xiang Zhongyao Arrested by State Security Police on September 21, 2010
12. [Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province] Mr. Wu Dinghe Arrested
On September 17, officials from the Longfeng Residential Committee in Haizhu District, and members of the Haizhu District 610 Office in Guangzhou City, arrested Mr. Wu Dong at his store. The police confiscated two copies of the book Zhuan Falun.
13. [Linxia Prefecture, Gansu Province] Mr. Jiao Yongren Held in Custody for Over Three Months
Mr. Jiao Yongren from Linxia Prefecture was taken to the detention center at the Linxia County Police Department on the afternoon of June 29, 2010. Mr. Jiao has been held for over three months.
President of the Linxia Prefecture Intermediate Court: 86-930-6212424, 86-930-6214708
Chief and deputy chief of the police department: 86-930-6214131, 86-930-6214006
Section 1 of the police department: 86-930-6212238
14. [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Liao Xingyun Taken to Brainwashing Center
Ms. Liao Xingyun was arrested by agents from the Jintang County 610 Office in Chengdu City, along with state security agents, and officials of the Longwei Residential Community, on September 16, 2010. Ms. Liao is a retired employee from the Longwei Liquor Factory. Also arrested were Ms. Xu Xiufen, in her sixties, and Ms. Li Shengyu, in her fifties, from Yangliu Township. The three practitioners were sent to the Xinjin Brainwashing Center in Chengdu City.
15. [Huaihua City, Hunan Province] Mr. Zhang Zhimin Taken to Brainwashing Center
Mr. Zhang Zhimin was pushed into a car by several unidentified people who broke into his home in Ruanling County, Huaihua City, Hunan Province on September 10, 2010. He was sent to the Huaihua Brainwashing Center. He was severely persecuted at the brainwashing center and developed symptoms of high blood pressure.
16. [Xichang City, Hebei Province] Ms. Hu Yunhuai and Ms. Wu Shujun Illegally Tried in Xichang City Court on September 20, 2010
17. [Shahe City, Hebei Province] Ms. Wang Xinying and Mr. Zhang Guangcai Arrested by the Police
Ms. Wang Xinying and Mr. Zhang Guangcai of Shahe City, were arrested by officers from the Shahe City Domestic Security Division on September 20, 2010. Ms. Wang was release for physical reasons.
18. [Benxi City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Wen Shumei Arrested Recently
Ms. Wen Shumei in Benxi City went to the Dongming Business District to clarify the truth on September 6, 2010. She was reported to the police by a plainclothes agent affiliated with the Dongming Police Station. She was taken to the Benxi Detention Center where she was rejected because she failed the physical examination. The officers from the Dongming Police Station took her into custody at a hospital for continued persecution.
September 22, 2010